Ladyboy.XXX*

Stroker

• 4 weeks later...

I hadn't heard of this website until this week;  but if it's run by the guys at Grooby I can guarantee it is a first-class site filled with hot Ladyboys and lots and lots of updates, as is their norm.

*Anything* done by Grooby productions is well-done and well worth checking out!

• Upvote 1

For guys who like BKK this site is like another  Thaifriendly. The little revealed secret is that they give a valid phone number for most of the lovelies and there are many. The reason for lack of superstars in the bars is that the LBs dont need them anymore with LB XXX posting updates on new LBs every day it is incredible..

Many of the best looking LBs in BKK can be found and dated through this site  (best looking-- its subjective i know)

I would pay double the monthly fee if they asked just for that alone..or even more

look at this honey who just came on today on the promo page.. small petite and delicious and could be in your room within 20 mins

post-405-0-68364600-1386856575_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

For guys who like BKK this site is like another  Thaifriendly. The little revealed secret is that they give a valid phone number for most of the lovelies and there are many. The reason for lack of superstars in the bars is that the LBs dont need them anymore with LB XXX posting updates on new LBs every day it is incredible..

Many of the best looking LBs in BKK can be found and dated through this site  (best looking-- its subjective i know)

I would pay double the monthly fee if they asked just for that alone..or even more

Awesome website!   And the contact info is true value added for sure!

Here's the lovely Nina!

http://join.ladyboy.xxx/gallery/lbrlbr.2.48.141.0.7002904.0.0.0

post-45-0-08943800-1386941401_thumb.jpg

To see more pics of Nina, click this link"

http://join.ladyboy.xxx/gallery/lbrlbr.2.48.141.0.7002904.0.0.0

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well i only joined this site recently but from past experience other sites give bum numbers , old numbers or none. But there are many sites out there and if you know of others that give out numbers of the real hotties let us know as i may join

I hope that LB XXX keeps the numbers re freshed but time will tell

• Upvote 2

Wait a minute! They post the girls number in the site!!!?????????? This is unprecedented!

Years ago one of the asian lb dedicated sites used to have a contacts page. Forget its name, im sure jaidee will know as it was around in his heyday.

Just remembered, asianshemalesxxx.com

I remember it to , think it was AsianXXXX or something like that.. half the numbers didnt work or worse , the boyfriend answered.. ha ha

Anyway i got a date with "Nice" from LadyboyXXX tonight.And I hope she is that.. she has a big dick i know that much

• 3 weeks later...

LB XXX provide around 75% phone numbers for the models but not her above.

Most of the models on XXX are in Bangkok and now many work in Cascades . Originally it seemed that many were not in the Bars but i notice that quite a few on the site work there now. Things have changed over the last month.

Still there are lots of pretty things that have phone numbers and dont work in BKK in Bars which are still on my list for Easter

The site has great LB on LB sex vids as well of which it specializes

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...