Costa Rica Trans

Prof99

I am posting this for those who may be traveling to Costa Rica and interested in the TS scene. The Shemale/Trans population is alive and well there. I did not hook up with any of the ladies, but did see many on the streets and talked briefly to a few.

There are some good lookers, although on average not the quality of the Thai LBs. I did try to hook up with a lady named Juliana Betancourt and she looks better than her photos which are posted on Ticastrans. I tried to hook up with her, but things did not work out, so I am sorry to say that I can't give an actual talent report. Here is a link:

http://www.ticastrans.com/ticas/

In case you are not familiar with Distintas, here is a link:

http://es.distintas.net/map/mexico       

If you google distintas, you can have it translated into english.

Good luck.

• Upvote 1

BB, I am happy to share some info. Also with the hope that others may have more to share in that area. It is more difficult to be discrete there, but these ladies did not lack attention. I saw numerous vehicles stop and talk with and/or pick up these gals and I wasn't around them that much.

There are trans girls all over Latin America. I wish there was more first hand info posted about them. I can say that Nicaragua has some and there are some lookers there too. I did hook up with one there once and she was very passable and very gfe and accomodating. Even better than most of the GGs I had there.