Ladyboy-Ladyboy*

Stroker

The best site of all IMO.. they easy have the best new pics and some real tasty stuff

Just click on the link and button Andrea on the front page...WOW

( actually Andrea is not the doll in the movie.. shes in the picture block on the the left... damn confusing these sites)

The best site of all IMO.. they easy have the best new pics and some real tasty stuff

No question about it, and the first one also, up and running since 1998. They got the ball rolling for every Ladyboy website that came along afterwards, and are surely one of the main reasons so many people discovered their love for LB's over the past 15 years. I know it was the first site I ever saw.

Super-nice owner also, a straight-shooter in a game filled with liars and back-stabbers.

I do believe i had a very enjoyable 2-evening romp with Gaeow before she'd had her boobs done. Met her at Pook Swan....a Laotian cutie who i was tempted to take with me to Phuket. I remember her by a different name...but that was probably me just not paying attention...or not remembering. Great pics!

I do believe i had a very enjoyable 2-evening romp with Gaeow before she'd had her boobs done. Met her at Pook Swan....a Laotian cutie who i was tempted to take with me to Phuket. I remember her by a different name...but that was probably me just not paying attention...or not remembering. Great pics!

I believe she is better know as Lanny or a variation on that spelling.

• 4 weeks later...

Yaya is a popular girls around Pattaya.  Anyone know where she is working these days?

She's been down in Koh Samui for low season; last I talked to her she said she was planning on coming back to Pattaya eventually. Judging by her Facebook photos, she hasn't been starving down there. :biggrin: Not that I'm knocking her Botticelli-esque figure mind you. :party0021:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Try as she might, Tiffany cannot control the python beneath her her fishnet panties.

http://join.ladyboy-ladyboy.com/track/lbrlbr.2.7.7.0.0.0.0.0

attachicon.giflblb1.jpg

attachicon.giflblb2.jpg

attachicon.giflblb3.jpg

http://join.ladyboy-ladyboy.com/track/lbrlbr.2.7.7.0.0.0.0.0

Looks a lot like a beauty I spent a week with in Angeles City back in July 2012. She was most assuredly a top girl and keep me pumped full so to speak :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...