Mexico

KenW

• 6 months later...

Oh yes, they sure do have sexy LB's in Mexico, but at this time I find it a bit too risky to go south of the border. Too much problem with gangs, drugs and corrupt police. Most of the LB's you find in Mexico City. If just a quick cross border trip from San Diego is in your plans, check out the following Web page: Tijuana sexy

Hey KenW,

Mexico is over-run with LBs, although most of them try to get to states. It turns out that because the police routinely attack and rape the LB's in the villages (other than Mexico City), they can apply for and receive political asylum in the USA (Its true!) So, L.A. is the place for the best Mexican ladyboys.

In Tijuana (Adelita's bar) in the red light district has a ton of gorgeous ladyboys. They are biding their time there to get money to jump across the border.

Peace.

Anybody got any info on Mexico?

I do not know if they even have LBs. I'd like to hear.

• Upvote 1

Hey KenW,

Mexico is over-run with LBs, although most of them try to get to states. It turns out that because the police routinely attack and rape the LB's in the villages (other than Mexico City), they can apply for and receive political asylum in the USA (Its true!) So, L.A. is the place for the best Mexican ladyboys.

Thanks randiuno.

Well, my last visit was two years ago...feb 2009, and there were trannies there...but it is a mix with a lot of GG's . Mexico is notorious for the ladyboys trying to fool the the guys looking for real girls.

Randiuno - a question for you. Since when does Adelita bar have ladyboys ?? I know the place well but as long as I remember it was strictly GG's, however I have not been at the place for about 1 year

• 4 months later...

I do not believe Adelitas has LB's, if so it's not many if at all. Most of the bars that had them are closed, and wouldn't recommend walking the streets to find them. As Beijo said above Sexy Tijuana is good (plus pix of them), and also Craigslist lists some in the Casual Encounters section

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

In TJ the safe time for the ladyboys is between 5-7 p.m. $20 plus $5 for the room. Usually about 5-10 girls. 2/3 fake tits. Quality is lacking but occasional a 7. Street girls. Rooms are right there. The location is on the one way street as you are leaving the five story arch monument on Revolution.You keep walking walking about four block past the monument on the one way street.(toward the rio zone). Don't go down the slight hill. Then get on the other side. About half way down block four you will see the girls in one and twos. Or if you get drop off by cab at Hong Kong bar. (lot better than Adelita today) Walking out of Hong Kong go left or right. When you come to the corner. Walk up the slight hill to the one way traffic. Then go right about two or three blocks to find the girls.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...