Greetings

scottytheman

hiya guys i'm new to this forum but definitely not new to ladyboys!  I'm gonna be hitting the mighty Phnom Penh next Tuesday for a couple of days and it would just be stupid not to go on the hunt for some local LB talent.

Not sure where i'm staying as of yet but will most likely be near the riverfront close to the action.  If anyone knows of anything good hapening around that time i' m all ears as they say.  if not i'll quite happily just go on the piss!

• Upvote 2

Welcome to the forum scottytheman.  Not sure who might be there next week, but as you inply you have been there before I am sure you know how to get yourself into trouble lol.  Plenty of good info in this section on PP so i'd imagine you have a good plan of action.  

Have fun and maybe let us know how you get on, a few of us have a soft spot for PP.

Ah ok, just thought when you mentioned the riverfront you were familiar with it, my mistake.  As you have probably noticed from reading around, the LB scene is quite small with a sprinkling spread out over the various bars.  DixonCox, kenw, Xyzzy and a few others have posted some good info in the last 2 months on the current situation there.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/360-action-in-phnom-penh/page-6

DixonCox, kenw, Xyzzy and a few others have posted some good info in the last 2 months on the current situation there.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/360-action-in-phnom-penh/page-6

Yes, the Cambodia section in general is well worth a studied read scotty. There is a pinned thread on accomodation, and lots written on Golden House hotel - which you mention specifically - in various threads. There are also threads on 136 St, on LB Tiara Herself - who you mention - and many other things including draft beer drinking, restaurants, the Rainbow Cabaret, and so on. These include various photos of prominent PP LBs.