His Bobness

Lefty

On 3/18/2013 at 1:38 PM, KenW said:

By what I'm hearing, he has also been nominated a couple/few times for a Nobel Literature Prize. Hopefully the future will bring that.

Just read back some great post by Lefty, Siam Sam and KenW in this thread. If KenW only knew what was coming 4 years after his post. Hope he did get to experience it.

Hmmm . Another leg of the Neverending Tour kicked off tonight in Oslo. Not too sure about the setlist. No Murder most foul?

Oh well, still beats basically everything else in life except maybe a freebie* from an eager well hung ladyman.    

I've seen him do Every grain of sand countless times and although I'm a hardcore atheist.. Gotta serve somebody, right?

As this forum is basically all about money these days, (no money no honey, I've heard in Thailand),  I converted and calculated the ticket for tuesday night's show. Its about 4330b.

Well worth the money, imo. 5 short times in Patts or 3 in Bkk, about 20 dodgy massages in Jomtien.  A farang dinner out at a swanky steakhouse in Thailand. (Not enough in the west, I think).

Now if you're merican its ovbiously peanuts.   If you are eurotrash its rather hefty,  or god forbid briton, its downright fucking expensive. Better save them monies for the electric bill  the upcoming winter. Better stop there as discussing energy prices is  getting political.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Caught a 1964 black and white video of young Bob at some festival/concert. He looked like he had yet to take his first shave. The MC introduced him as someone who'd run away from home 17 times and got returned 16 times!

He was fully kitted out with the mouth organ attachment plus geetar. The song? "Hey, Mr Tambourine Man!"! the voice?  Nasal as buggery, of course!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...