Any Dom ladyboys in phnom penh!

stev1e66

Hi all, First post, love the info and pics on the site!,  I'm looking for a first time meet with a ladyboy, I live in phnom penh and run a bar! , Im looking to meet a sexy dom who can take the lead and seduce me for the first time!  Does anyone have any contact details of any sexy girls in phnom penh who you think might help me out!  With working in town discression is a must!!  Cheers in advance for any help stev1e66...

• Upvote 1

Hi Stevie, I wish I did as I'd have probably done you the courtesy of a test run first just to make sure she was suitable.

Sadly Asian girls (to my knowledge) don't really get the dominatrix thing, although there are several in Thailand where, as you probably know, ladyboys are far more common and easier to locate than in Cambodia. I have a few ladyboy friends who have gradually been assimiliated to 'our' way of thinking, at least to the best of my ability.

I am currently in Phnom Penh and will be here for several more weeks, I will remain vigilant. However, even some girls I was hoping to see again have proved hard or impossible to locate as it seems they've moved on from the bars or places they frequented, or the bars have closed. But one thing I do like about Cambodia is that the place requires some effort and a successful night out is not a given, leaving you with a sense of achievement when things do go well. Unlike Thailand where even Stevie Wonder would stumble across more ladyboys in an afternoon than the CEO of Charoen Optical could during a month in Cambodia.

Drop me a PM and I'll pop in for a drink, I am the essence of discretion  :hi: