The Ladyboys Of Ban Chang

DownLoLarry

• 3 months later...

A little update here went to BC yesterday and only saw 3 LBs there one no so attractive one working in a very bad karaoke bar , one older one who just worked behind the bar and one who was pretty decent looking but had kind of a bad attitude and she was working at the bar beside Camel bar, the upside is if you are into GGS the girls I met were much friendlier and less hardened than the ones I generally meet here in Patts , the really seem to be genuinely glad to see you

• Upvote 2

A little update here went to BC yesterday and only saw 3 LBs there one no so attractive one working in a very bad karaoke bar , one older one who just worked behind the bar and one who was pretty decent looking but had kind of a bad attitude and she was working at the bar beside Camel bar, the upside is if you are into GGS the girls I met were much friendlier and less hardened than the ones I generally meet here in Patts , the really seem to be genuinely glad to see you

Good job searching far from Pattaya for ladyboys and GG action GT!  :biggrin:

One theory for friendliness is that most Ban Chang customers know the score and are in relationships and the girls are clear the customers just want a little something on the side.

Another theory is that not many customers are drunk, maybe 3 or 4 beers after golfing and perhaps a quick shortime.

Yet another theory is that golfers generally don't exhibit asshole behaviour that alienates the girls.

• Upvote 1

Interesting theories , not sure which one is right PD (although Tiger Woods seems to put a bit of a dent into the golfers not acting like assholes towards women theory :) , but anyways it definitely is nice to get out and check out a new scene even if just for the day

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
33 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Hunny Pot Bar on Soi Honey does trips to Ban Chang most Tuesdays.  Van leaves at 2PM and you get back to Pattaya around 9PM. 300 baht. Pop into the HunnyPot for details and reservations.

Good to know as last time I inquired  (March 2016)  I Rover's  had stopped  doing them unless you  were doing   a  group booking went with them  2 times before when u could, book as a single,  btw, Cherry bar at front of soi Diana beer bar complex also does trips there 

Edited by globetrotter

• 5 years later...

Just got back from a 2 night holiday in Ban Chang.

The bars on The Strip (Thetsaban 25) are open but it seems not legally open even though I think Rayong province can serve booze starting May 1st.  Perhaps they need a restaurant license.  

The bars aren't very busy and the selection of girls limited but there are some advantages to having a bar all to yourself.  A buddy was the only customer in a bar when a real cutie decided to get naked in the bar.

There are about a dozen bars open, some with only a couple of girls.  At the present time Blue Ice bar has two ladyboys.

The reason we went is that it is a nice motobike trip.  But if you take Sukhumvit all the way then it will be horrible trip.  Instead there are some scenic back roads that you might enjoy.  

You take Jomtien Beach Road and turn left at Soi Chaiyaphuek and cross Jomty 2nd Road, then Sukhumvit, and then make a right onto the Railroad Road.  Then fool around with Google Maps and figure out how to

1) get from the intersection of Tesabai Road and the Railroad Road to the 100 Year Old Chinese Market

2) then get from the Chinese Village to Chee Chan (Golden Buddha Mountain). This is an extremely nice ride 

3) then from Chee Chan to Ban Chang. You will want to cross over Route 331 but you will be forced to get on 331 and make a U turn to cross it.

You want to avoid Route 3 (Sukhumvit), Route 7 (not sure if bikes are even allowed on this road) and Route 36.

There are lots of routes and variations but I would suggest that you defo include the stretch from the Chinese Market to Chee Chan.  It si the road less traveled.

There a few cheap hotels on The Strip that include coffee and toast for brekkie. The Camel is now closed and the only sit down restaurant is De Best on Thetsaban 23. There are Thai street stalls and for late night snacks you can get toasties at the 7/11.

You might say, why bother?  The main reason is if you enjoy a scenic 50 km trip and an overnight stay. With a checkout time of 12 PM you will avoid the traffic near Pattaya on Chaiyaphuek or Tesabai on the way back to Pattaya.

• Like 1