Anyone around and wanna meet?

SiamSam

Of course 'Big Boy'!.. Just jogging you're memory I'm coming down to Patts 30th March--8th April & then on to BKK for two days & I'll be 'lookin' fur luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv'!.. If anyone else fancies meeting up for a drink it'd be nice to see yah!.. I love putting faces to names!

Change of dates guys. I am now arriving in Pattaya late on March 31st. Will stay there until April 09th and then head into Bangkok until the 17th.

The reason?

Air Canada has slashed fares for travel to and through Japan due to the current crisis. Believe it or not my return airfare to Bangkok is now $993.00!!! This includes all taxes, surcharges, airport fees and whatever else they normally throw at you. When I saw the fare on their website I couldn't believe it. I called to ask if it was a mistake. They said no and then explained they had no choice but to reduce airfares since everyone is avoiding Japan like the plague. Their flights to Japan in April are vastly undersold so they are trying to attract customers. Needless to say I cancelled my original booking and rebooked under the new fare structure. And they waived the cancellation fee on original ticket because it was also going through Japan. This is an unbelievable price for return airfare from eastern Canada to Bangkok. AND here is the kicker: I am upgraded to first class since I had the points and first class is virtually empty. It was a good day indeed!!! Drinks all around! :yahoo:

Change of dates guys. I am now arriving in Pattaya late on March 31st. Will stay there until April 09th and then head into Bangkok until the 17th.

Great news!

1 April is my anniversary of moving to Thailand, and I’m thinking about having a bit of a night out. Any interest in hitting every LB bar in Patters that night?

I am upgraded to first class since I had the points and first class is virtually empty. It was a good day indeed!!!

First Class is so much more comfortable than being chucked in the back with the baggage. All those frequent trips really pay off!

Plus one may arrive more rested as it's often easier to sleep in the 'flat bed' seats.