How did you find LadyboyReview?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find LadyboyReview?

• From a friend/ board member
    • From another forum
    • From Facebook
    • From Beer Mats/Coaster or business cards
    • From a Google search
    • Other (Please post where would be appreciated)

I was looking for info on Cambodia LB scene, and I ran into here from a Google Search. There are other sites too, but so far, this is the place where I could find the most info. And I became a member to see the pictures you guys took in Sihanoukville (man, that was some party)

• Upvote 1

I've known PD for a while now...

I recall having conversations with him when this site and this forum was still in its developmental stages...

So I joined up cause of PD...And thanks to PD and now BB it has evolved into a great great forum...

In my view, it will continue to grow and in short order will become the # 1 Ladyboy Fourm...The Place to be...

Here's a free way to attract people to the site. Collate some of the best pictures posted over the time you have been going. Add the LBR watermark & post them onto imagefap. Put up about a dozen at a time & every week, shuffle them around & post them again with new ones on the top row.

It's free & has a big following. So I understand. I can almost guarantee results. 

EDIT: Actually if you don't do it, others will. There are people raiding the forums for revealing shots. Imagine my surprise when I came across photos I took myself.

Thanks for the feedback so far guys, it all helps get a clearer picture of where we need to be.

@ Pacman, great suggestion sir, I do believe i have an account there :rolleye0012:  and as you say some of our photos are possibly already there.

@JaiDee yea it's funny how some people will go through the bother of opening a thread and yet decline to do something simple like click a box, those .002 seconds must be precious. :biggrin:

Back in 2010 I heard from PD that he was participating in mounting a new ladyboy forum. A few of us were fed up with the old TLF so the idea of a new forum was attractive. I became a member immediately upon its launch and have been part of it ever since. I do not post elsewhere. 

• Upvote 1

121 views, 15 votes.

WTF?

Even if half of those are people viewing this thread twice, that still leaves 60.5 views and only 15 votes.

Seriously guys, clicking on one of the choices is that hard?  If you like this forum, why not help the mods figure out how you got here?

I'm proud to say PD and I chat quite a bit when I am in Thailand, and we always stay in touch via Gmail when I am back in the states.  Along the way somewhere he mentioned that he was starting this website, and with a new forum attached; since I had been asked to leave the old Ladyboy Forums by that time it was a natural to come and hang out here with a lot of old friends.

Best forum in the business IMO.

I saw it on a notice board in work, advertising for members.

Seriously though, it was through PD, one of the most decent, genuine and honest guys I have ever met, so it would have been wrong not to join up. Not sure about this BB character, a right dodgy bloke in my book.

I saw it on a notice board in work, advertising for members.

Seriously though, it was through PD, one of the most decent, genuine and honest guys I have ever met, so it would have been wrong not to join up. Not sure about this BB character, a right dodgy bloke in my book.

I am sure I am only one of many contained between the covers. :hi:

• 1 year later...