KL - Malaysia

azza33

Welcome to the Forum Master!    :drinks:

We have lots of good info about Thailand, Cambodia, and the Philippines but are very short on info about the Malaysian ladyboy scene so thanks!.   All info appreciated!

100 RM is a good price from what I hear in KL and she is quite good looking!

• 5 months later...

I made a visa run to KL and I stayed in the Bukit Bintang area. There were many mainland Chinese girls offering "massage" (I suspect they upsell the customer in the room, hehe) and also a fair number of ladyboy freelancers. I chatted with some Thai ladyboys and they shit them selves when I spoke thai with them.

WeChat is a good hunting tool; just search for people nearbye and hook up :biggrin:

I'm not really a foodie, but I did pig out on the chow: Malaysian, Indian and Chinese cuisine, all with in walking distance from my room.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So flew to KL from Manila for only $130 return airfare. You can get a large apartment off Airbnb within walking distance of Changkat Bukit Bintang for about $35-40/night. It will be huge with balcony, couches, full kitchen, huge bed, ect. Plenty of hotels around that cost even cheaper but I have no idea the guest policies in Malaysia (muslim majority country) so didn't chance it.

Freelancers are everywhere, lot's still in front of Beach Club Cafe and saw groups of lbs waiting to get into Beach Club in the  line (i didn't go in, always had a giant lineup). As soon as the bars start filling up freelancers appear, the area shuts down early usually around midnight the street vendors pack up and some of the bars close so you don't have to wait until 2am like other places to find lbs.

Freelancers around in KL Chinatown too, though much more shady and 'low track' than Changkat. It's old school Chinatown where dudes are trying to hawk you dodgy electronics and all of a sudden you walk into a ladyboy gauntlet in one of the side streets. I was already with a lb so didn't ask price. Some of them looked really good and others were the worst female impersonators since Tarzan went through Jane's handbag and ate her lipstick, YMMV. They tend to hang around near hourly/dive hotels in the area so you can just pickup and go get a room for ST. Female freelancers everywhere around in Chinatown too, trying to get you into yet another massage place, most are from Cambodia or Vietnam it seemed.

My orig plans were to find the first lb freelancer on Changkat and then pay to be my tourguide (I usually do this, find a freelancer then get said freelancer to show you where all the other freelancers are, and find out real local prices) but I turned on Tinder and WeChat and discovered there were about 30-40 lbs within a 5 minute walk of my apartment all looking to hookup so didn't bother. Some are Filipino or Thai import hookers, but many of them are just traps, so live F/T as a femme guy working for some engineering firm then at night they get dressed up fully as glam ladyboys in sexy outfits and go out to find guys to plug them, with very feminine voice and everything. Lot's of downlow lbs in KL not interested in money but interested in you screwing them. As a result, I didn't pay once except for going on dates, and offered but rejected taxi fare in the morning after I screwed them so have no clue what the going freelancer rate is. One of the traps I spent a week with made more money than I did working in Singapore, then took month long vacation in KL.

I also got distracted by the food and spent the majority of the time filling my face with crazy good dishes with random lbs I met on WeChat. I also got distracted by the GGs there, there's just too many good looking non p4p girls around the bar areas. If you get the chance to go to KL from MNL one weekend try it, it would also be a good place to bring a lb g/f from the Philippines for a good party weekend, seems they can easily get in as I found so many pinay freelancers around.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
On 3/21/2011 at 4:44 PM, azza33 said:

I've done my fair share of traveling in search of ladyboys... but its fair to say I've yet to crack the scene in KL. KL is a place that I'm not particularly fond of. Why? Well I just find it difficult to enjoy.. But i keep coming back. And the secret is... Malaysian ladyboys are GREAT sex.

There are a number of places to find some P4P action.. The beach club cafe for example, and along the street in front of it. It's hit and miss and the ladies ask far too much, hoping to suck in a desperate foreigner. I enjoyed a couple of ladies from this approach - make sure you negotiate.

In the "good old days" Chow Kit was the place for the 40MYR fuck... yes a cheap and very nasty place. But alas, a police station has been built in the seediest of areas and well, the sleaze just aint the same no more. :) Although nasty, i had a couple of memorable times in this shithole. And some not so good - like the time i was set up to be robbed. A few words of "wisdom" - never carry more cash than you can afford to loose, don't take your phone nor anything of value if you wish to visit Chow Kit - its full of lowlife scum and druggies and worse.

I'm usually a fairly guarded traveler- you need to be as there as always people wanting to make a fast buck. And here was my mistake in old Chow Kit. I ventured out during the day thinking it would be safe. You get approached by many people offering all sorts of things and this guy seemed amiable enough and tempted me to visit his selection of ladies. We chatted and wandered down and i followed him into a building... as soon as i got in... the door was closed behind me and padlocked shut :( Right then and there i knew i was in trouble but decided to stay as calm as possible. I viewed the "one" lady who was available and asked the price and said i would take her back to hotel and gave them 50MYR upfront as a sign of good faith. I tried to leave and they insisted i go upstairs for a massage/check to ensure i was clean for the lady. Warning bells going off i was fucked - outnumbered and trapped i trudged upstairs and reluctantly went into the massage rooms. I was asked to take off all my clothes and place them in a position which i could not see. I knew straight away what they were up to so i decided to play up a bit and try and change rooms. Long story short, i managed to change rooms and placed the clothes at the end of the bed this time and turned over for the massage. I knew something was up, but i figured with the clothes on the bed, it should be fine -- WRONG. After a little bit of a massage i turned over and here the dodgy fuckers are going through my clothes - they had sliding compartments in the walls between the rooms so no matter where i placed my things they could get access to them. Fortunately, I didn't really carry much except an old mobile and a few more MYR. I'm not sure why but after this they let me out and i was free to go.. an experience i would rather not have had, but that's life of a mongerer in Asia. You need to keep your wits 100% of the time else you never know whats around the next corner. This is about the worst experience i have had in my travels and it really put me off KL.

Below is a pic of one the girls i met on the street outside of beach club cafepost-123-071147800 1300706027.jpg

Nice dish you had 

So, recent developments in Malaysia I would be extremely careful there picking up LBs, due to upcoming elections the regime there is cracking down and reminding everybody it's illegal.  Months before elections it's always dangerous to flaunt the law where the press can take your pic and regime will have to make you an example . 

• Like 1