Pattaya Bars Off The Beaten Track

pdogg

Thanks xyzzy and 360 sure can't get lost now!

Have wandered through that complex a few times......my Laydar must have been malfunctioning because I never spotted any LB's......in fact last time a str8 friend and I had a beer at the first bar in the centre and I effectively pissed a GG off when I asked her if she was a LB....  :sign0007:  :mad0245: 

• Upvote 1

Not really off the beaten track but - the Joni Bar on Soi Buakhow halfway between Fantasy Lounge and NidCha Bar on the opposite side. Two LB's there. Good bar to people watch as I did on Saturday night - about 10 farangs looking like a past the sell by date of a Rugby Team - all dressed as schoolgirls trooping into Fantasy Lounge. Marvellous

• Upvote 3

• 5 months later...

Club 4

Taleung and I were walking off the beaten track and discovered an unusual joint named Club 4.

The good news is all the girls wear skimpy bottoms and no panties.  The bad news it's all pussy, all the time, so there's no swinging dicks to amuse yourself with.

The girls all seem to have good attitudes and are attractive enough though many seemed to have an extra 5 kilos.

You need to ring a buzzer to get in and when you enter the room you see seating that's more like beds than sofas.  In the back there's a more conventional bar.

Leo is 70 baht.  Ladydrinks are 130 baht. 

Barfine is 300 baht whether you go upstairs or close the curtains in one of the sofa-bed areas.  But you can drink in the sofa=bed area for free and grope and get groped.

The ladies expect a 500 baht tip for blowjobs and 1000 baht for vaginal penetration. They did not mention anal penetration.

It's not easy to find but on 3rd road you take 3rd Road Soi 18 (or Soi 18/1 which turns into Soi 18 after 100 feet) until you reach the Family Mart where you'll see a sign for the Full Love Inn.  You make a left.

Then at the fork in the road, you make a right, and soon you'll see the Full Love Inn on the right, keep walking and you'll see Club 4 on the right.

When leaving, if you walk in the other direction you will eventually hit Soi Arunothai.

Btw, the Full Love Inn is a popular short time hotel with easy parking in front of your room. Shortime for 3 hours is 280 baht.

Club 4, in a town where most things are same same, actually is different and a good stop if you're in the mood for pussy.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Telephone Bar on Soi Batman is an interesting joint.

You ring the bell and enter through a London style telephone booth,  I felt like Maxwell Smart walking in.

Three other unique things about the bar are

1) if you buy a ladydrink the girl instantly takes off her top

2) when you enter the girls geet you in unison with  big hello.  This was common 4 or 5 years ago in Phnom Penh but seems to have fallen out of favor there.

3) when you leave the girls in unison thank you for cumming.

GGs only :notfair:

1) if you buy a ladydrink the girl instantly takes off her top

And to start with, none of the girls are wearing any panties, so their snatches are easily accessible. Blow job quality is outstanding, and there are plenty of 3-holers in case you guys want to close your eyes and pretend you're with a LB!

Price for the blow job is 500 to the girl and 300 to the bar. If you fuck her, it's 700 to her.

This place, and Carre Blanc, is the ultimate in discretion, which is very useful for those guys who are married or have a girlfriend. There is absolutely no reason not to go in there and get your rocks off without having a care in the world. The girl I took told me that they assume every customer is married or has a girlfriend, and they are not to wear any perfume whatsoever.

• Upvote 2

This place, and Carre Blanc, is the ultimate in discretion, which is very useful for those guys who are married or have a girlfriend. There is absolutely no reason not to go in there and get your rocks off without having a care in the world.

Its that discrete that I have no idea where Soi Batman is :biggrin:

I've never been there but it was suggested on another board the easiest way to find it is find the Honda place on Suk. It's not terribly far from the Big C on Pattaya Tai. Some of our more experienced visitors might give an opinion on the map.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=12.919924606133904~100.89570784568785&lvl=18&dir=0&sty=h&sp=Point.k4kyvvsd7174_Phone%20Box%20Bar____~Point.k4m1zpsd78hv_HONDA%20Bike%20Shop____&where1=pattaya,%20thailand&nwyw=1&ss=yp.Areeya%20Villa&form=LMLTCC

Photo from the teakdoor.com

post-345-0-19363700-1418173017_thumb.jpg

I've been to Carre Blanc but not Telephone bar. It sounds like an interesting place. Is it far from Carre Blanc?

Not close, but not far. Does that help?

Seriously, here is the exact location.

http://maps.google.com/?q=12.919843,100.893863&hl=en&gl=us

Going to Sukhumvit is way out of the way. Take a Pattaya Tai baht bus to Pattaya Thai Soi 2, then walk down Soi 2 til the "T", then turn left and walk to another "T", walk left 20 steps and you'll see it. Total 3-5 minutes walk.

I'll bring you there Sammy if you're in town when I'm around.

On Eyemahk's map you see LK Grand Living Place a short distance away.  That hotel also has an annex LK Living Place (no Grand) where rooms are 500 a night and you can still use the pool.  Very good deal for a guy who doesn't mind being in a bit out of the way location.

Note the telephone booth in Xyzzy's pic has now been painted red.

post-45-0-66870300-1418190866_thumb.jpg

And the "booth" as you call it PD has also changed into a proper British Telephone Box B)

Since everyone in Thailand  uses a mobile phone or smartphone. I suppose a big red proper British Telephone Box is not that discreet on the sois of Pattaya.

In my pic the Thai is talking on a mobile phone.  Probably out of tuppence.

But lots of proper Thaigirl tiities on display when you walk through the Box.   :biggrin: