Pattaya Bars Off The Beaten Track

pdogg

In search of a toilet in Soi Buakao I went down a small Soi with a big sign R-con no street sign...Turned my Laydar on as I wandered through a beer bar complex on the right.......no signals and as I left I saw a lot of lights at the end towards 2nd road so off I went and found a huge Beer Bar complex.....beep beep beep ABE Bar2............Bell way more attractive than my pic really do need a decent camera.

There is 1 other tall LB in the bar tall with Bob style haircut.

The complex goes all the way through to 2nd Road with a huge modern condo on the opposite side(see pic)

post-212-0-21003800-1396676204_thumb.jpgpost-212-0-77885400-1396676246_thumb.jpgpost-212-0-41250000-1396676301_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Tick Bar you say??? I shall call by in exactly 2 weeks from now, merely for research purposes to report back to the forum, obviously!!

Anybody care to join me??

I leave the day before u arrive Mr C,

The one on he bottom pic is real wild child.

There is also a 3rd one who is both pretty and sweet.

Tick Bar you say??? I shall call by in exactly 2 weeks from now, merely for research purposes to report back to the forum, obviously!!

Anybody care to join me??

I was with BB when he took the pics my first visit to Rompho.........would be a happy to join you.

And a new word, well new to me, enters the ladboy lovers dictionary. :hi:

Yeah well felt it would be a good universal word.....Thais would think it was Raydar..........Gays would think I meant Gaydar......Hetro's would think I was looking for a Lay and of course any self respecting LB lover would know exactly what it means........

• Upvote 2

Found out last night the boss/owner of this bar is a Ladyboy must ask her why she does not have more than 2 LB's working there.

I **think** there were four at one point a month or two ago. But it could be my (at the time) alcohol fogged mind.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Rompho Market Bars - a few bars back before you get to "Tick Bar" is "No Name Bar" opposite side of soi - 2 or 3 young LB's (femboys?) there. Next bar "Loco - something etc" has short haired LB "Luk". Next is "Lanna Bar" almost opposite 'Tick Bar" - LB called "Oil". "Naughty Bar seems to keep changing staff. In the complex "Zero Bar" - the cute June has gone back home - possibly to school. !!!

• Upvote 2

Rompho Market Bars - a few bars back before you get to "Tick Bar" is "No Name Bar" opposite side of soi - 2 or 3 young LB's (femboys?) there. Next bar "Loco - something etc" has short haired LB "Luk". Next is "Lanna Bar" almost opposite 'Tick Bar" - LB called "Oil". "Naughty Bar seems to keep changing staff. In the complex "Zero Bar" - the cute June has gone back home - possibly to school. !!!

Thanks for the update on the current state of play there Quinn. :hi:   Looking forward to having a look around myself in the coming weeks.

LK Metro

Ninja Bar has 3 LB's.........1 stunner,,,,,,,1 really skinny.........and 1 who my GF refers to as the one with "Big Milk".

Noodys bar is down to 1 LB,,,,oh and the previous info I had given about the owner being a LB proved to be incorrect.

The owners are Noody a GG and her Falang BF,

Soi Diana 

New Orn bars...... about 5 Lb's.

The Beer  Bar Complex with Nong Bar in it......not sure how many in Nong Bar none have ever caught my eye. 

Pussy Bar - Open again after closing for the installation of a new roof.......no sign up yet but the full contingent of Laos girls are back and really worth a visit.......probably  6 Lb's.

Interestingly there is a very pretty post-op there but she is off limits for bar fining as her  very butch Tomboy GF owns the place.

Dickin Bar has 1 tall skinny LB who had me spellbound when dancing........so sexy.......was great in the room very versatile :)

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the update EA. Can you point out where Ninja bar is located on LK Metro?

I'm sure you have but If you haven't then try New Plaza. It's very laid back and there are a few LBs around there. C2K is the only 'mostly LB' bar (sporting a gg for the Am I Gay thread contributors) but there are at least two other bars that have an LB or two amongst the staff. Beers are 55baht and although it's a predominantly GG street I never got any comments or had any issues when drinking there with LB friends and dates. Like any other gg infested complex the LBs really appreciate it when you choose them over the sows and you're bound to have a good time.

• Upvote 2

Every time i have been to Nidcha it has been only LBs working there

Hmmm, yes such a trial to endure.  :biggrin:

What I wouldn't give to be able to walk into any joint tonight and have to face the same thing! Goodness, rain the plague upon me. 

Thanks for the update EA. Can you point out where Ninja bar is located on LK Metro?

I'm sure you have but If you haven't then try New Plaza. It's very laid back and there are a few LBs around there. C2K is the only 'mostly LB' bar (sporting a gg for the Am I Gay thread contributors) but there are at least two other bars that have an LB or two amongst the staff. Beers are 55baht and although it's a predominantly GG street I never got any comments or had any issues when drinking there with LB friends and dates. Like any other gg infested complex the LBs really appreciate it when you choose them over the sows and you're bound to have a good time.

Ninja ? Think maybe he means the "NidCha Bar opposite LK Metro entrance on Soi Buakhow. ? (few steps down from Fantasy Lounge).

Nope I meant Ninja Bar in LK Metro itself......a door or 2 away from Billabong from the Soi Diana side.Nice decor ..upmarket.

360 Where is New Plaza?Sounds like a good bet.......

Soi New Plaza is the soi almost directly across 2nd Road from Soi 8. It is a divided soi at the beginning with bars between the east and west lanes of the soi. You have probably been there before. 

Not sure if the entrance still looks exactly like the picture.

post-345-0-75930400-1400094871_thumb.jpg

post-345-0-22732700-1400095300_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2