Poker Bar - soi 8

Poker-bar is a beer bar  at the bottom of soi 8. You'll find it on your right, about 30 seconds walk as you enter the soi from beach road. It used to be a GG bar, occasionally sporting an LB or two, but as of recent it transitioned into a dedicated LB bar with a couple of salaried ladies (i think) and a good few freelancers coming and going. Some really fun and good looking girls too. The setting is a typical soi 7-8 beer bar with a pool table at the front and a very laid back atmosphere, the adjacent bar has a band which plays rock and roll and is pretty good actually. They are a bit loud (the band) but it's all part of the setting. In terms of crew you’ll find Annie and Ta are there most if not all nights and freelancers such as Patty (ex la bamba) and others coming and going in the later hours of the night.

• Upvote 2

wandering with the yensabai yobs past the never-b4-noticed Poker bar (thanks for the tip, 360) last evening b4 the monsoon hit, we spotted an amazing body in a tight yellow dress, with short blonde hair, bending over the pool table in a most provocative manner.

:flirt2:

not knowing Annie or Ta -- might that have been either of them?

if so...quite fetching, at least from afar...

if not....name please?

must return soon....

before the mobs inevitably descend.

:character00218:

wandering with the yensabai yobs past the never-b4-noticed Poker bar (thanks for the tip, 360) last evening b4 the monsoon hit, we spotted an amazing body in a tight yellow dress, with short blonde hair, bending over the pool table in a most provocative manner.

not knowing Annie or Ta -- might that have been either of them?

if so...quite fetching, at least from afar...

if not....name please?

must return soon....

before the mobs inevitably descend.

That was Patty. Lovely skin tight yellow dress with no bra on those melon tits... She freelances and not always there but from the few times I was there it seems she enjoys the bar and is friends with the other girls. I bet if you ask the local crew they'll be happy to give her a call and have her over.

While you're in the area you may also want to check out UK Bar and Rolling Stone bar at the top of soi 7. Both these bars have a couple of LBs spicing their otherwise GG-only crew. UK bar is right in front of

Anaconda and Pok, the younger of the two resident LBs, is gorgeous (at least she was through the beer goggles). Rolling Stones is on the same side of the street as UK Bar and Anaconda, it's two or three doors up towards 2nd road. There's a 19 yo slim and playful LB who's name I don't remember and her 22 yo team-mate who goes by Michelle (only LB I know in Pattaya who goes by that name), both are very easy on the eyes and a lot of fun.

• Upvote 2

i second bumblebee's appreciate 360--but are you telling me that was Patty-ex-labamba in the yellow saran wrap? wow. i did not recognize her.

so... that was a short blonde wig over her usual-long-black-hair?

interesting change.

eye-catching from afar for sure.

if i might add my own 2¢... also up soi 7 toward 2nd road and also on the left, is a truly tiny hottie lb name of Bin you might see on or about the one pole at her bar...who i would highly recommend if you enjoy petite beauty.

share the wealth.

I agree. I also went by last night, probably around 12:30. Only stayed for a beer. BTW, most of soi 7 was blacked out yesterday night because of a short circuit following the rain. With little to no loud music around, it was fun sitting in a quiet soi 7 bar and sipping beer to candle lights...

Will confirm what brother Ciobha said, Patty does indeed have the "real" blonde hair, as in her real hair dyed/bleached blonde. She parted ways with La Bamba sometime before/around Christmas, Ciobha; I didn't ask for details -- figured that was best -- but gathered it was at least more or less amicable; at least that's what Nok implied. I think if she wanted to return to La Bamba at some point in the future that would be possible, but I suspect she is more cut out personality-wise for freelancing. But that's just my 2 baht.

That was Patty. Lovely skin tight yellow dress with no bra on those melon tits... She freelances and not always there but from the few times I was there it seems she enjoys the bar and is friends with the other girls. I bet if you ask the local crew they'll be happy to give her a call and have her over.

many thanks for the intel. patty never caught my eye at labamba, but having since learned that she's a favorite of dave duke, and since i've learned by comparing top 20's w/mr. duke (and matching about 15 of them) that we share  a common aesthetic with regard to the fairest sex, i think it incumbent upon me to move that number up to 16--before he returns and we have to write new lists.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

She was filed under Ta on my phone contacts for the first week or so. Needless to say she never said anything when I called her that :huh: It was only when we met an old Farang accuaintent of hers that he told me her actual correct name