Welcome Lurkers!!

DownLoLarry

I've been lurking for a couple of weeks, wondering what to post, as I didn't want to repeat too much from other forums, (same user name).

Glad to see some other postop fans here! Poom as far as I know has retired from the scene and has her own business in Chiang Mai for the past couple of years.

I'll see what I can come up with to post on the rest of the board! :crazy:

rxpharm - look forward to your posts - nice to know that I'm not alone :rolleyes: - good to hear that Poom has returned home and has her own business - apart from being ultra cute she's a nice girl.

• Upvote 1

I've been lurking for a couple of weeks, wondering what to post, as I didn't want to repeat too much from other forums, (same user name).

Glad to see some other postop fans here! Poom as far as I know has retired from the scene and has her own business in Chiang Mai for the past couple of years.

I'll see what I can come up with to post on the rest of the board! :crazy:

A very warm welcome to my friend RX, one of the nicest guys involved in our scene! :drinks:

I have been a "Lurker" on here but not long time member so forgive me. :lol:

Very good to see some familiar names on here from the other forums,some of you have met me briefly and some have yet to,but I will try to contribute as much as I can.

Welcome aboard Iceberg! :clapping: :D

I have been a "Lurker" on here but not long time member so forgive me. :lol:

Very good to see some familiar names on here from the other forums,some of you have met me briefly and some have yet to,but I will try to contribute as much as I can.

Nice to see you man!... I've just had some time with BD & the others in Patts... I think there might be a few more coming this way soon!.. Anyway, now you're here... POST! :)