Phillippino Ladboys From The Provance, Rocks Like Hell

Stealth007

interesting that after so long with no news of anything or anyone from the provinces of the philippines, this post appears featuring a most unexpected example of what the provinces have to offer.  first, my friend thanks you for the post.  :drinks: and second, this same friend wonders if you have name/contact info.  :search:

11 hours ago, thaibound said:

interesting that after so long with no news of anything or anyone from the provinces of the philippines, this post appears featuring a most unexpected example of what the provinces have to offer.  first, my friend thanks you for the post.  :drinks: and second, this same friend wonders if you have name/contact info.  :search:

This one looks like she could be fun:girl_devil::movethatass:DarkestFantasy At Thai Friendly

• Like 1

On 5/22/2019 at 3:32 PM, thaibound said:

lol. perfect name! thanks for the info. but upon closer inspection, my friend's gonna pass. some things are better left to the imagination.

Thank you for the message. Some things in life just must be tried, red stripes and a little blood put spice into a session.:girl_devil::movethatass:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...