Ladies of Pook Swan

Del1

a nice little pic of the cute Aum, guys please feel free to add some pics of other Pook Swan girls in this thread

Robo, My eyes are getting old, can you make the picture a bit bigger!!!

I will have a look through my picture files and see what i can come up with vis a vis pictures of pook Swan girls and i guess pooks soi 6 can be included?

It may be blasphemy but the last two i barfined from pooks soi 6 were Girls!! both very disappointing in the room..Especially the Deaf Mute who was without doubt very cute,but was the biggest starfish that i have ever been with.

• 3 weeks later...

The GG staff at Pook Swan dig me but a few of the ladyboys give me attitude. I think it's because they regard me as a big butterfly. And they don't like that I know the ladyboy scene too well. Being a cheap charlie doesn't help either. Same story at Pook's Bar in Soi 6. Walked up to one honey for a chat but got shot down before I could say anything. She remarked pointedly, "I don't like Thai man", and stormed off while her pals looked on in shock and amusement. I do look Thai and it's worked against me a few times.

Anyway here are some pics at Pook Swan.

post-82-022082300 1295113172.jpg

post-82-017356200 1295113194.jpg

post-82-014251600 1295113212.jpg

These are amazing pictures. Makes me want to buy a plane ticket today. I have never been to Thailand but trying to learn. From what I have been reading there are two Pook Bars. Am I correct that the photos here are not the Pook ladyboys from Soi 6?

Good question. They were taken when the girls worked in Pook Swan, Soi Buakhao, but sometimes some of them move over to soi 6 also, seems to be a rotation thing. Thus the confusion perhaps.

• 4 weeks later...