Ladyboy Gold*

Stroker

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Every time I saw her either at Pook Soi 6 or Pook Swan on Buckaroo she scared the willies outta me. Don't know why. I am sure she is a sweet tremendous gal but for some reason I got the heebie geebies but she always caught my eye and when seeing her I went menacingly into my what-ifs...  

God love her and I wish her the best. I am sure she has a faithful abundant following. 

Luktan really does it for me. I went looking for her in Guess Bar a few times but she was not about. Some other lucky fella scooped her up and took her away on vacation I suppose. Boo Hoo. Another day perhaps. 

i think she moved to the new bar on or just off Suk... also has massive tits now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We believe this could be the same June/Juney that hangs out at Mouth Moy bar for any of you who want to find her.

On a visit to Pattata just a short time ago, I was cutting through Boys Town (I swear, just cutting through) early evening and I saw her in a small bar in an alley off one of the Sois that joins Beach Rd to 2nd road.  She reminded me in her looks to how Superstar Emmy looked way back when she was young and fuckable.  So I talked to her and took her short-time.  Worth it just for looking at that beautiful face while fucking her.  Price was a fraction of what Emmy asks now. Her cock is a bit small, but still bigger than Emmy's.  555

She's on hormones but did cum, and has perfect hormone titties.  She's not a talker, I've known deaf mutes that speak more than her. 555

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

For any members who have spent any time at the Mouth Moy bar in Pattaya, Juney should be a familiar face and perhaps more. :biggrin:

For those interested Juney was back at Mouth Moy last weekend.

Here is another Pattaya lady, Jasmine from around Soi 8 area.

http://join.ladyboygold.com/track/lbrlbr.2.6.6.0.0.0.0.0

post-3403-0-39873700-1423566739_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-91864300-1423566740_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-72288300-1423566742_thumb.jp

http://join.ladyboygold.com/track/lbrlbr.2.6.6.0.0.0.0.0

post-3403-0-23024800-1423566936_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-90049800-1423566937_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-63295000-1423566939_thumb.jp