100 Post Club

DownLoLarry

I'd have gone for that if you hadn't have put all those 'yadas' on the end Sam... I thought all you lot knew about confessionals?

Anyway, the thing about posts!... The actual number of posts doesn't really mean much at all, at all (Patrick Day joke), because you've got posters like Sam & me who chirp in with quick quips & then you've got someone like KenW who writes essays which are compiled in editions... And then you've got blokes who put bags of pics up & generate lots of traffic in spite of it not totaling many posts... So maybe the 100 post thing shouldn't mean that much.

And as I consider anything on the profile to the left of our written posts is connected I'll add that we've now seen first hand living proof of how certain incredibly unscrupulous Fm's can keep dobbin' their mates on a whim & thus creating a pseudo perception of attained kudos, making themselves some sort of mini cognoscenti in a very small pond... pretty sad!

I believe that only the very experienced, proven & respected practitioner/FM should be given the authority to hand out rep points on merit & sheer tenacity only, making it a badge of excellence & a beaker that can be proudly shone out to the rest of the international LB luvin' community for all to see!!... They're not chocolate biscuits

Be careful Lung. If he's feeling frisky he might drag you into the fitting room where he'll try fitting things into places they don't belong. :)

You loved when I drug you into the toilet at Corner Bar and made you squeal!

I didn't mean THAT type of huge!.. Bloody hell, you lot have got one thing on your minds!!! :shok:

You get used to Sam after a while. He is a sex fiend pervert, but also a funny sarcastic mofo and a kick to hang out with. Quite the charmer with the ladies too.

I wish I could blame Sammy for causing me to stray from my Christian teachings but alas it happened too long ago.

I've been a perv since I was a youngster. I remember when I first heard the term oral sex, I didn't know what it meant so I asked my older cousin who was kind of my hero growing up. He told me oral sex was the opposite of written sex. Oral sex was talking about it and written sex was reading about it. A week or so later I went to a friend's birthday party. When I came home, my mom asked me how the party went. I said, it was ok mom, mostly just everyone hanging around having oral sex. She flipped out and I didn't learn till later why she did. :blush:

• Upvote 2

I'd have gone for that if you hadn't have put all those 'yadas' on the end Sam... I thought all you lot knew about confessionals?

Anyway, the thing about posts!... The actual number of posts doesn't really mean much at all, at all (Patrick Day joke), because you've got posters like Sam & me who chirp in with quick quips & then you've got someone like KenW who writes essays which are compiled in editions... And then you've got blokes who put bags of pics up & generate lots of traffic in spite of it not totaling many posts... So maybe the 100 post thing shouldn't mean that much.

And as I consider anything on the profile to the left of our written posts is connected I'll add that we've now seen first hand living proof of how certain incredibly unscrupulous Fm's can keep dobbin' their mates on a whim & thus creating a pseudo perception of attained kudos, making themselves some sort of mini cognoscenti in a very small pond... pretty sad!

I believe that only the very experienced, proven & respected practitioner/FM should be given the authority to hand out rep points on merit & sheer tenacity only, making it a badge of excellence & a beaker that can be proudly shone out to the rest of the international LB luvin' community for all to see!!... They're not chocolate biscuits

Good idea. So I nominate....ME!!! 55555. BB, PD and me, we can decide which posts merit +1s. :spiteful:

I used to umpire baseball back in the day and PD drove a hack. I think that makes us uniquely qualified to hand out +1s. :rolleyes: BB is qualified because I say so, and I like him verry much. :friends:

I've been a perv since I was a youngster. I remember when I first heard the term oral sex, I didn't know what it meant so I asked my older cousin who was kind of my hero growing up. He told me oral sex was the opposite of written sex. Oral sex was talking about it and written sex was reading about it. A week or so later I went to a friend's birthday party. When I came home, my mom asked me how the party went. I said, it was ok mom, mostly just everyone hanging around having oral sex. She flipped out and I didn't learn till later why she did. :blush:

5555 :lolu: :lolu:

And here's the belated +1 you asked for the other day!

Maybe I'm not the most responsible FM to have walking about with a bag full of +1's... But I just like spreading the love man!

I remember when I first heard the term oral sex, I didn't know what it meant so I asked my older cousin who was kind of my hero growing up. He told me oral sex was the opposite of written sex. Oral sex was talking about it and written sex was reading about it. A week or so later I went to a friend's birthday party. When I came home, my mom asked me how the party went. I said, it was ok mom, mostly just everyone hanging around having oral sex. She flipped out and I didn't learn till later why she did. :blush:

+1 from me Lefty before they hand it over to a committee.

Lefty has 11 points!!!!!!! Jesus!!!! Stop the madness!

There is a conspiracy afoot. How in hell's name does someone who spends most of their time looking for Chinese tailors and some old lesbian video merit 11 points! :notfair::notfair::notfair:

I want to speak to the points committee immediately. I suspect there has been ballot tampering. I demand a new vote and a recunt.