Christmas Party Season News Desk

bumblebee

Well guys some of us are still recovering from Octobers/November's Party Season and now we have another busy time in town coming up.

With lots of guys coming and going and events getting planned we decided to set up another one stop shop where all the parties we hear of are posted as soon as we know about them, in a user-friendly list.

So here is what we have so far.

December 15 Oldies Music Night Baby Boom

December 15 Big Party Pook Swan

December 17 Dr Oa's Birthday Bash So What

December 18 Flatpacks's Birthday Sensations

December 18 Gypsy's Birthday Party Baby Boom

December 21 End Of The World Party Guess Bar (Bangkok)

December 21 End Of The World Party Famous Bar

December 21 End Of The World Party Pattaya Obsessions

December 24 Sexy X-mas Party, So What

December 25 Xmas Party, Famous

December 25 Karn's Birthday Party Sensations

Decenber 27 Stringfellows Party Stringfellows

December 31 New year's Eve Party Baby Boom

Oooh, I'll have to put in an appearance for the end of the world at Guess, then I'll be down in Patts as of the 23rd, for the goings on down there (assuming the world doesn't end). Thanks for the heads up, BB. We'd all be lost without you and P. Dogg. :hi:

Good to see you are still organising the fun for the chaps Mr. Bumblebee. I have been snowed under with work lately and missed the previous party season. Maybe with a bit of luck things will get quieter in the New Year and I can finally get back.

Seems so, see you soon pal. Word into the desk this evening is that Famous bar are also having and End of The World party on 21 December.

Looks like my timing is back to normal by the 21st I will be at the other End of The World, freezing by balls of in Innsbruck :indifferent0018:

Still I have two nights in Patts to look forward to before then, see ya soon. :hi: