Do you Like Threesomes?

DownLoLarry

I've all but given up. Never had great success.

I think the key may be having an active, confident, even dominant LB in the mix to orchestrate things. I have always preferred trysts to unfold organically, as it were. And it's pretty tough to do that in a 3some. I think you kinda need a leader.

It's occasionally been mentioned to newcomers interested in advice for their first 3some that they should first choose someone they want to be with, broach the subject with her and let her have a hand in choosing the third. I think this is may be the winning formula for 3somes in general -- find a leader first, and then let her offer a couple choices for the third partner.

That, or there would need to be an obvious special connection between the two already (maybe the case in BB's example). But even that is no guarantee, as I found out in what may end up being my last one ever, a couple years ago. It was still left to me to orchestrate, and that kind of directing just doesn't seem to be in my make up (yet) ... :diablo:

Ahhhhhh, Gotcha. Thanks. I was imagining something like: mother, mother fucker or facsimile.

I think if I were to go for a 3some it would be a MMM or a MMF, or perhaps a MFF, or LBLBM or FMLB. I guess I am up for whatever is on sale on any given particular evening. I'm on a budget you know.

I like threesomes, foursomes and moresomes...

I think from memory the most I can claim is a sixsome.

But only once has the scene involved a LB, and that was on my most recent trip to Pattaya (November 2010). It was me, a LB and a GG. It achieved what I set out to do when I set it up, but it is more of an amusing story than a hot event. I'll tell you about it when I get the time and energy to write a TR. I am very busy with normal life stuff at the moment (normal? is anything I do normal?). I will try to begin writing about that visit some time soon.

But only once has the scene involved a LB

Correction.

My addled brain. Apologies for misleading. When I wrote the above post earlier today for some reason my synapses were firing Thailand/Pattaya, for which the above is true.

But I have had some scenes in Vietnam where I live, and I will write about some of them in the LBs in Vietnam thread from the A List, in due course.

I dont think I could manage a threesome these days, doubt very much I would have the energy :unknw:

I went in Hi-Boss a few years ago alone and was accosted by a shall we say very "Butch" girl in there. :notfair:

I conceded defeat and thought "what will be will be" in the S/T looms upstairs :unsure:

We had a drink at the bar first and she asked me if I would like another girl to join us

I thought "why not" and she handed me a book with pics of the girls working there.

I picked one out and thank Buddha she was available, she was hanging about outside

The "Butch" went to get her and when the other girl walked in my jaw dropped, the other part of what was to be of the threesome was a gorgeous little ladyboy called Pia, she was absolutely stunning :give_rose:

Thankfully me and Pia did most of the fornicating together upstairs and looking up at her beautiful face as she rode me "cowgirl" was magnifique, so it worked out well in the End :yahoo:

I still have one Fantasy about Hi-Boss which is that I am walking up Soi 6/1 one afternoon minding my own business when Im pulled through the curtains behind Hi-Boss by two very "well hung" ladyboys, Im then dragged upstairs before being "raped" and "pillaged" by the pair of them :girl_devil: :rolleyes:

One day hopefully One day :D

I have had 3somes with 2 Asian GGs before. As long as both of them are naturally bi and not just bi for money, then it is grand fun.

To me the ultimate relationship these days would be with a totally naturally bi GG. One who would bring home another girl sometimes for a 3some or let me bring home a lb sometimes for a 3some. I realize only a minority of lbs would do a 3some with a GG as part of the equation.

Hey if I have my first 3some experience in April will someone give me a +1? I mean without the dog watching.

If the dog is part of the threesome we'll all give you a +1.

Getting serious for a moment, Beastiality pics (as well as Underage pics) are the two things the authorities really don't like so please don't post any Sam. :judge: :D

• 1 month later...
Guest ringspun

I only had one good threesome and that was in Cambodia with 2 very hot lb's, the rest I wouldn't even bother with, too many won't touch each other, talk the whole time in thai or just have no interest in sex, but get them on their own and they are fine of course.

My favorate was being deep throated by one, more so than I have ever been before whilst the other lapped up the juices off my balls spilling from the others throat :diablo: God that was a good night, I even tipped them and sent them home early!

I had 5 3somes on my first trip to LOS. On my sec I only had 2 and they were good to a point. Even if the girls won't play with each other as long as they equal try their best to impress you then alittle contest is a good thing. I think if you find to girls that are opposites then it could work alot better!! I give too examples :ph34r:

post-432-064413400 1306528053.jpg

post-432-088226900 1306528180.jpg