Ladyboy Costumes

DownLoLarry

An LB in any type of costume is hot I reckon. The combination of the LB form, dressed up in some fantasy female role is hard to beat. Dominatirx would be my preferred choice, some minuscule costume made from straps of latex, with a raging hard on ready to show me who is the boss. :wub:

A gas mask, gun boots, jodhpurs & tweed jacket with a cape & bull whip! :girl_devil:

Minnie Mouse & Snow White outfits are cool! :angel:

Policewoman, nurse & a school girl of course (preferably Chiang Mai University! :nurse:

a Red Indian Head Dress with & suede Minni skirt & a couple of real scalps & some dead squirrels hanging off of it! :cold:

A Gorilla outfit!

A Fluffy Baby Bunny Rabbit outfit! :spiteful:

My old underpants!

Your old underpants! :shok:

Bunny girl! :hair:

Naughty secretary! :spiteful:

NATO Peace Keeping uniform!

a terrorists mask :ph34r:

Ultimate favorite's got to be a shimmery cocktail dress with 17" heel 'fuck me' shoes & big slits up the legs, naked sides & the arse cut out of it with the tits hanging out & a Carmen Miranda 'tutti fruity' hat... Yeah!! :devil:

Sizes 8-10... Should look a treat

• 4 weeks later...

What ladyboy outfits do it for you?

Are you are leather man? Or do nurse's outfits do it for you?

Me....I like the old standy, the naughty schoolgirl. :p

My first contribution

I am a Leather / Latex and boots man, love to see them dressed this way, Saturday night in Guess bar is my idea of heaven

Hard to say, with my limited experience. But I know that red lacy gear doesnt turn me on at all. Black sometimes. Strangely enough, I get more turned on by blue, purple, lavender bra and knickers than the normal red or black stuff.

But for the standout favourite, just a pair of torn "fuck me" shorts and an old tee shirt. Nothing as queer as folk, I suppose.

:pardon:

Hard to say, with my limited experience. But I know that red lacy gear doesnt turn me on at all. Black sometimes. Strangely enough, I get more turned on by blue, purple, lavender bra and knickers than the normal red or black stuff.

Yeah, I'm with you man!... I think it's got to be something to do with the darker skin tone, but yeah, lavender, powder blue or soft purple underwear just does me in on Thai chicks & LB's!.. Instant hard on... Even better than the gorilla outfit!

Yeah, I'm with you man!... I think it's got to be something to do with the darker skin tone, but yeah, lavender, powder blue or soft purple underwear just does me in on Thai chicks & LB's!.. Instant hard on... Even better than the gorilla outfit!

Thanks! BTW, did you get that eye in the avatar at the same time as the hole in the ball (of the foot, I mean) and the crushed knuckle?

And did you get sorted on the digs you were seeking out?

Thanks! BTW, did you get that eye in the avatar at the same time as the hole in the ball (of the foot, I mean) and the crushed knuckle?

And did you get sorted on the digs you were seeking out?

Fuck me, how do you know all that!??.. Pleaqse PM me & expose yourself :ph34r:

That hole in my foot has just really messed up my little trip to Pattaya, which I sort of already knew it would before I went, but I'd arranged the trip & I didn't want to let friends down, so that was that... And having one hand out of action didn't help much either, I'd actually bashed one of my knuckkles on my other hand too, I was a pittiful sight, limping from bar to bar like some geriatric bed wetter & I couldn't even get either one of my hands in my pockets to pay for anything... I'd liked to have thought that would have saved me some money, but it didn't!... BTW, I'd pulled my shoulder out too! :nurse:

You should have seen it then I first had the 'op'.. You could have got the top half of your thumb in the hole!... Yeuk!

I went back to an old haunt because one of my pals (from another site) said he'd help 'the old man' out if I stayed there, so that was pretty cool. I just wish I'd have had him run a few more errands for me. :friends:

The eye thing is just for show, I'm usually in hornrim's

I used to have visions and fantasies of how I wanted my ladies and then my ladyboys to dress up; I guess we are all brainwashed by the early images we all had of seeing our Dad's Playboy under the bed and the girls were all wearing garter belts and stockings, high heels, etc... sexy!

Then when I was married my wife would indulge me, as she was as perverted as I was and she was very sexy; it still didn't do much for me. Then for the past 10 years I could dress the LB's in any outfit I wanted to and it STILL didn't do much for me, all just kind of "ho-hum".

It took me a few years but I finally realized the best costume for me is; NAKED!! :pardon:

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's whatever turns us on.

And here's a weirdo confession if ever there was one: forget the costumes, any will do, what turns me on most in this thread so far is that left foot of the nurse in the second pic of Lin's photo sequence.

Genetically perfect.

I do adore a great slut foot.

Oops...embarrassment :blush:

She is a nurse from WS Hospital.....:devil:

post-114-006297200 1304264089.jpgpost-114-061448700 1304264093.jpgpost-114-064933500 1304264098.jpgpost-114-028633400 1304264105.jpg

O deary me Lin, and I had assumed she was a LB in costume.

You mean she's a real nurse from a real hospital?

Boo hoo.

Or is your :devil: saying something else?

• 2 weeks later...

I,m with the fetish gear latex style, toned, lightly oiled and a bloody big hard on. Oh you perve...........

Plus you cant beat the good old fashioned Pook cocktail dress.

TT took me into Stringfellows whatever they were wearing or not as the case maybe scared the fuck out of me. Cant wait to go back though. :girl_devil: