Koyo 7

Del1

Koyo 7 for me is a great bar,well run by Koyo with husband John usually in attendance to play pool with anyone who wishes to play.

The ladies are all low pressure,not hustling for drinks all the time,drinks are priced a little on the high price for some mongers,that being said the measures are generous and the beer always cold,the prices for drinks are comparable to the better LB Bars,like LaBamba and Pooks.

One of the best thing for me is that you will not get ripped off or your bill padded

A lot of guys who will read this will have payed a visit in the past, most of the girls are new to the place since my last visit in September.

There is gonna be a great Christmas Party there on Christmas Eve with Koyo making all the food herself,I believe there are gonna be competitions to win prizes,knowing John they will be drinking games, I am gonna get some pics of the girls and post them over Christmas, I will be encouraging Koyo or John to join so they can keep this thread updated themselves.

Koyo 7 for me is a great bar,well run by Koyo with husband John usually in attendance

There is gonna be a great Christmas Party there on Christmas Eve with Koyo making all the food herself,I believe there are gonna be competitions to win prizes,knowing John they will be drinking games, I am gonna get some pics of the girls and post them over Christmas, I will be encouraging Koyo or John to join so they can keep this thread updated themselves.

Koyo 7 is certainly a well run bar worthy of our support. John, from Denmark I think, is a top notch guy. :D

Besides some hot ladyboys, a great view of the entrance to Walking Street.

Would be great if we get regular updates from either John or some helpful LBR members!

Barowners participating on our website is a win-win situation as it's a great way to promote their bar and also gives our members info as to where to get laid, err, I mean drink. B)

We have a special Barowner feature in which a Barowner can put up multiple Profiles of his girls and the Contact Info whether by PM or email fgoes directly to the Barowner. And the Barowner can put directions to bar in the Profile too.

Generally, an email address can only be associated with one member. However when a barowner registers and lets us know he is a barowner, we then make his status Barowner which permots him to register the Profiles of all his girls using the same email address, making it much easier for him.

Thanks for the heads up about the Christmas Eve party. Perhaps Sanata will be cuming down some of Koyo7 girl's chimneys! :blink:

Well Beastie Boy! You have to line the old tum for the copious amount of alcohol u know. Plus what about you and your infamous late nite Kebab runs :lol: Actually any time of the day runs I think, between visits to the 'gym'.

Anyhoo, DLL that's a great idea reference the Bar Owner membership and keeping their 'stable' together. Hope you can easily transfer them between bars...you know how they move around. :lol:

Anyhoo, DLL that's a great idea reference the Bar Owner membership and keeping their 'stable' together. Hope you can easily transfer them between bars...you know how they move around. :lol:

Yea, they do tend to move around. :D

Now any girl that uploads her own Profile can update it.

However, if a Barowner uploads a Profile then he has control. If a girl leaves his bar, the Barowner can delete it if he so chooses. We want to be fair to the barowner who took the time and trouble to upload Profiles here.

We certainly don't expect barowners to promote other bars.

Koyo7 definitely gets 2 thumbs up from me for being one of the better lb bars in town. Nice owner, pretty lbs, who aren't too pushy, and great venue that can be reached easily without having to navigate WS and it's overabundance of people seeming to wander aimlessly.

A couple of the koyo girls from last nights party be fucked if I remember their names but the one with the braced teeth comes highly recommended by arch pervert Travis Bickle off the childish forum that bans people for having an opinion, so please no stupid posts as on the said forum like good pic cause the answer you will get is Yes I know or I wouldnt post it or I would fuck that, well if you would then buy a ticket and come and do it dont fucking just talk about it from behind your sticky computer keyboard in London,NewYork,Paris or wherever the fuck you are from, sorry rant over wankers just annoy me especially the ones who try to tell us who are doing it ,how to fucking do it from 10000kms away.

A big thanks to Koyo & John great party enjoyed by many mongers

Superbly stated Mr HB. :)

Totally agree and good talking to ya on Xmas eve.

Guest Stroker

THESE PICS ORIGINALLY POSTED BY HOUND OF THE BASKERVILLES

Mein Host and Mr Koyo (John) plus a cheeky little pool shark from behind the bar

post-27-087205700 1293452157.jpeg

post-27-059028900 1293452191.jpeg

post-27-046925600 1293452238.jpeg

A couple of the lovely very friendly girls

post-27-021205900 1293452425.jpeg

post-27-049167100 1293452377.jpeg

post-27-089332500 1293452469.jpeg

and Finally Father Christmas St sNick (thought it was one of the Elfs posing as Santa)

PIC DELETED AT REQUEST OF DRUNKEN LECHEROUS BAD SANTA