LB cock modification

KenW

Larry's thread on sorting LBs by cock size (length) led me to think about the many ways you can classify cock. One of which might be types or varieties of modification.

I know only a little about this issue and zilcho with regard to LBs. Apart from the sad and vastly disappointing (for ardent cock lovers) drastic action of surgical removal, I have not yet heard of many other forms of modification used by LBs.

So I open this topic with a view to being enlightened by any info FMs or BMs may have on this issue.

For those who aren't clear about what I mean let me say a few introductory words.

The most common form of CM deployed throughout many cultures is circumcision. I have seen - as have you all no doubt - circumcised LBs. But almost always this is done early in life and is therefore not technically a choice option of the adult LB.

In LB Land I have never heard of another widely practised form, subincision. This is when a cut is made from the base of the glans down the lower side of the shaft (see poor quality pic as my avatar) leading to pissing and cumming from down the shaft, after the manner of a cunt. This was practised in parts of Indigenous Australia and I was told that women who had experienced it would hold in contempt the idea of fucking any man who had not had it done. For the effect was beyond comparison: the subincised cock at point of male orgasm flared like the head of a cobra and apparently gave satisfaction inside the cunt that no woman had ever dreamed of or could imagine any other way.

Another popular one - which I have also never heard of among LBs - is insertions. Things like beads are inserted in tiny cuts in the cock surface, and the when the wounds heal you get little hard bumps that are meant to enhance satisfaction in the receptor when the cock is inserted in him/her.

I won't go on. I'm sure you get the picture (without pictures).

I'd like to learn about this phenomenon in LBs if anybody has any info.

Not sure if this relates to your post Ken but we ask our Profile girls to say if they're Post-Op, Cut (circumcised, not postop), Uncut (not circumcised),Ask Me Later (if they don't want to say) or Semi-Cut.

I have no idea what Semi-Cut means ( we took these choices from another website). Anyone know?

I remember reading a book once about Lanna/Lao history & the tattooed 'Pot bellied' men of Lao (distinguished by dense tattooing in the shape of a pair of shorts). Unfortunately I can't remember the name of this book, just at the mo, but it was a good read & it went back to the 16th century when the Elizabethan explorer & adventurer Ralph Fitch was one of the very first ever Europeans to encounter the area... Anyway, he went on at length about penis bells, metal ball insertion, rods, pins & all the rest of it... And to cut a long story short, by his counts it was predominantly done (there at least) to stop soldiers & young lads getting stuck up each other. Apparently in that region at that time same sex relationships were actually considered the norm & women were just for breeding with?.. Wadda I know???.. Dirty bunch of bastards!

I know it's not LB specific, but I think its close enough.

Nice post Ken

post-224-036861300 1299508357.jpg

post-224-066034400 1299508373.jpg

I have no idea what Semi-Cut means ( we took these choices from another website). Anyone know?

I think it's where they sometimes have that surplus of foreskin removed that looks like a wet pink sock hanging of the end of their nob... Anyway, once removed they're left with a circle of skin which reveals the top of the helmet... a bit like Kojack in a roll neck with a hole in the middle of his head.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

As an old fart with some deficiencies and probably not that many years to live, I give a lot of thought to sexuality, and how can one as a geriatric faggot, LB addicketed lover, maximise what physical enjoyment remains?

Certainly not by sitting at keyboard wanking over images or naughty chat.

Hence my imminent move out of VN. The government and other social forces have just made it far too sexuallly uninteresting here now for a man of my type.

But while I am totally mystified by this keyboard virtual reality popularity (how, I ask you, can you have a virtual root?), I am not without interest in what I can do for myself.

I am thinking about getting subincised. Just for some pain and self-satisfaction.

See image below:

post-244-086119200 1313581906.jpg

It entails a cut on the ventral side of the penile shaft, from the proximal (nearest) edge of the glans (head) or from the near edge of the eye itself to as far down the shaft as you're willing to go. It then means you piss and cum in golden shafts and hearty globs from halfway (or whatever) up your shaft rather than through your eye.

Until the christian do-gooders of colonialism got involved, this was widely practised in Indigenous Australia, Africa, South America and the Pacific islands.

The one anthropologist who talked to me about it many years ago, told me that some old Indigenous Australian ladies he had interviewed assured him that, having husbands or lovers who had undergone subincision, they would never agree to be fucked by a man who had not had it done. The thrill would be ho-hum. For, they added, when the subincised cock explodes, because of the cut along its shaft, it flares like a cobra being tin-whistled out of its cane basket by some subcontinental guru, all flat and wide head, and gives pleasure in the cunt tract like no other ever experienced.

One would hope LBs would react the same to similar effects in their rectum.

But where and how does one get it done in modern times Chaplin?

Wow, subincision looks like it could be painful! Not for me, :blink:

It has been reported that some South American shemales (I cannot think of them as ladyboys), inject silicone into their penis to make it appear much larger than normal. I will see if I can find a photo example to post.

I have seen - as have you all no doubt - circumcised LBs.

Pardon me for jumping in to your thread a bit late...

I must be the most sheltered Thai traveler...I have never in all my Thai travels and all my encounters with Thai ladyboys. seen even one Thai ladyboy who was circumcised. Not one...

Seen some PI shemales who were all circumcised with what appeared to be the lid from a Campbell's Soup can (ugly cocks)...But not one Thai ladyboy...

On to your question regarding subincision...You're fucking crazy...I vote with Rxpharm...That's gotta hurt...

And I'm not certain how many Thai ladyboys would find it attractive...