Caddy Shack Bar, Hua Hin

bumblebee

The one in the red hooped dress told me she usued to work in Pooks, soi 6. Herself and the one in red on the right were quite camera shy last week, A bit like La Bamba, a third of the staff are terrified of having their photos taken.

Hi BB, thanksfor all the updates on HH, reminds me of Skerries.

Is may be my imagination, but last time I passed through HH, all the LB bars had golf names. Apart from Caddyshack there were many others, can't remember the names now, but was amused at the time that they all sounded golfey.

Nice to see Caddyshack is still thriving, although looks like anyone I would recognize has moved on -- thanks for the update, BB. Did you see the girl who frequently modeled for you once upon a time? Her name escapes me -- something that began with an R ... quite cute/slim ...

BTW, for those of you considering a first-time excursion, Jings Guesthouse is right next store to Caddyshack, and is lb/guest friendly (at least it was several years ago; I would assume it still is). It's not the Hilton, but comfortable enough -- basic and clean. I'm sure someone on here probably has more current data, though ...

• 11 months later...

Hope you had a good trip Uncle.  Was great to see you again albeit it briefly, how was HH.?

Likewise BB, HH was OK but not somewhere I'd rush back to or maybe I was spoilt after Pattaya.

On my wanderings I noticed up to 5 of ours at Sulky Bar as well as a gathering moving between Stone and Sukky Bar which are adjoining.

In the end Face from Caddyshack convinced me to let her give me a lift home on her bike as it was my first time there and she was concerned about me getting lost. 

I was amused by the lightning fast ladyboy network there. I moved from Sulky to Stone to Caddyshack Bar where I had a drink with a LB who proceeded to tell me every bar I'd just been in and every LB I'd bought a drink for. Word obviously travels fast when there's a LB lover in town. 

• Upvote 2

I was amused by the lightning fast ladyboy network there. I moved from Sulky to Stone to Caddyshack Bar where I had a drink with a LB who proceeded to tell me every bar I'd just been in and every LB I'd bought a drink for. Word obviously travels fast when there's a LB lover in town.

Is Caddyshack in the same location as before? If was closed when I was last in HH.

Yep I had the same issue round there, I went to Suky bar on my first night. I tried a sly side trip to Caddyshack on the 2nd night but the 2 LBs from Suky bar pulled up on a bike outside Caddyshack and started talking to Nui in Caddyshack....Busted.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I've walked past Caddyshack a few times in the last couple of days and it was always empty, except for a ladyboy with very bad skin problem who I think opens up and works behind bar. Could be that it was too early. Will try later tonight, might be more out on a Friday night.

I will try to find Caddyshack 2 as well, I guess that's a lb bar too then.

Edit: I believe that the Caddyshack lbs use a nearby place for st. Does Suky's, Caddyshack 2 or any other bars in HH where there are lbs have st room on site? Anyone know?

Hello Quietguy, I doubt CS2 has short time rooms as it was a stand alone 1 level shack last time I was in town.  You can find it in the Karaoke area described HERE

Not sure if it's connected with CS1 anymore, it used to be the same owners years ago, an extension of the bar where the staff could go after closing time, but I think it has changed hands since then, possibly numerous times.  Xyzzy might have more info for you, I have not been there since 2012 believe it or not.

Have fun and keep us posted, always enjoy hearing about the old place.

Thanks Bumblebee, I'm here for 60 days. Been here a week already and haven't noticed many lbs yet. There was one absolute stunner with a guy at the place I'm staying a couple of nights ago. I overheard though that she is high maintenance.

I'm staying a bit out of town at Khao Takiap as I like walking on the beach during the day and the KT beach is a lot nicer, less crowded and 5km long, good for a 1 hour walk to Khao Tao and back. Better than HH beach. But it is quiet, mostly Russians and elderly Europeans wintering here. I will have to go into HH to look for some action, but it's easy enough with the Song Thaews.

I got a good monthly rate from a newly built Hotel, which works out at 500Baht per night. They charge 2,500Baht or more nightly rate. The hotel seems to be mainly used by Thais from Bangkok for long weekends, and is empty Tuesday to Thursday. It's less than I'm paying at the guesthouse I'm in at the moment. I will be moving in there on Monday.

Will keep the forum posted about how things go.

• Upvote 2

CS2 is not connected to CS. CS2 is owned by a guy from Norway and his Thai wife that runs the place. As it's an after hours bar. You likely will find some LBs around the after hours bars (outside) after their bars close. When I was in HH in December most of the time there were two decent looking LBs at CS. One night there were as many as six. It seems to vary quite a bit. 

There were two LBs is Pink Panther and two in Suky's when I was there. None were that great although one at PP is very attractive if you can get past her broken front tooth.  :huh:  I usually find a LB here and there scattered through the bars. But not so many in December.

Check the massage places arcoss from El Murphy's Pub. There is one right on the corner and one right next door. I found two LB in the place next door and took one after she finished her shift.

The LB count in December seemed to be the lowest in my four trips. There are some there but you have to be on the lookout.

enjoy,       

• Upvote 3

Went into Caddyshack on Friday night. Four lbs there but none that interested me. They seemed to be the taller types, while I like petite ones. Weren't very friendly either, there were four or five customers inside, but they were sitting outside smoking a sheesh pipe, or on their mobiles. I left after one drink. Went to Suky's and ended up taking a gg from there. The girl behind the bar was a young lb. The gg told me she gets 3,000 Baht for LT from customers. Seems ladyboys are at a premium here. I suppose it's because there is less availability than in Pattaya. Bars were closed on Saturday and Sunday because of elections. 

I am mainly here for some sun and walking on the beach so lbs aren't my main concern. I might check out xyzzy's suggestion of the places near Murphy's next weekend. btw xyzzy, I read on the Huahinafterdark forum that a lb was beaten up by a guy who she was 'pestering' on that corner last week. I hope she is ok -  did your lb masseuse say anything about it? 

• Upvote 2

The girl behind the bar was a young lb. The gg told me she gets 3,000 Baht for LT from customers. Seems ladyboys are at a premium here. I suppose it's because there is less availability than in Pattaya. Bars were closed on Saturday and Sunday because of elections. 

I was down in Hua Hin at the weekend, I wonder if it is the same LB that I took from Suky Bar....certainly wasn't anywhere near 3k that's for sure!

edit: add photo

post-794-0-51344200-1391424181_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

I did manage to have a few drinks in Caddyshack on Saturday night, in spite of the closures. It was merely a case of dipping under the shutters and it was business as usual behind closed doors, all very intimate sitting in those massage chairs with the shutters down. Me and my friend were chatting to Face and another one who is sponsored and runs a pet shop around Hua Hin.

• Upvote 1

Think I got taken for a ride then in more ways than one. The gg I took asked how much I would give her. I made an opening offer of 1k. Was told too little. Upped it to 1.5k. Still too little. I asked her how much she wanted, she said 2k. I said ladies in Pattaya only ask 1.5k, she replied 'this not Pattaya' :biggrin: . Had to give her the 2k. Think I'll avoid Suky's next time I'm in town. Probably made a mistake in buying the lb bartender, the cashier, and the owner drinks. She must have thought I was a mug or loaded, or both. Will have to be more careful next time. 

I did go into a restaurant/bar on Saturday night and asked for a beer with my meal. Told no beer because of elections. Was asked if I would like tea instead, so I said ok. When the teapot and mug arrived I poured out the tea to find it was beer. 

• Upvote 1

I spotted a few people drinking from teacups at a few of the HH bars on Saturday. I bumped into a friend from Junior school who lives in HH now, he wanted to watch the Rugby and we ended up in the Hilton Brewery, they really were only serving soda pop though. My friend ordered in lemonades but as I drunk it down he then poured in some Chang from a supply in his rucksack. Chang shandy! It was probably still over 5% proof though!

I had a bit of bad time at a massage shop down there though, the LB wanted 1000 upfront before things had even started and she finally agreed to 1000 for everything including the massage, once underway all I got was a robotic topless handjob while my friend was banging the hell out of a GG in the next cubicle. Due to my friend paying the GG 2k as a very satisfied customer, the LB then wanted the same amount from me when done, I told her where to shove that idea on the basis I'd had "chok wow" only.

• Upvote 2

I don't want to guarantee you should get my prices. I took two LBs last trip and no GGs. The Chaddyshack one went LT 1k and the off work massage LB went 700 ST. HH seems to be were older GG bar girls go to catch older tourists. I would almost compare the bar girls scene to Jomtien but the scene is smaller. Not a lot of fresh faces in the crowd so maybe they command more. But 2k seems like a lot. The Pink Panther LB told me she "always" get 1k ST. And of course bar girls never lie and I have never heard that line before. :biggrin: But she did not go with me for 700. Although I kind of ignored her after the "always". But she shadowed me at the after hours bars I assume hoping I would come over and pay her price.   

I found one farm fresh GG cutie and bought her a drink. But decided to come back for her later and of course she was long gone and I never saw her again. Wish I had asked her price now just so I would have the data point. It's been a while since I took a GG in HH and she was no spring chicken.

As far as I am concern if they let me walk away after an offer has been on the table for a while I have offered to little or they didn't really want to go with me in the first place. Then it is up to you to decide what you want to do. Last night in some small bar in Naklua a very hot GG asked me for 2700 LT. I usually can pull from Naklua for around 1k. She never lowered at all and I walked. I assume she didn't really want to go with me but would for a stupid amount of money. So you win some and you lose some.

Some of my friends would probably tell me to just take her and give her 1-1.2k in the morning. But I don't like the drama when it goes wrong.  

• Upvote 1

Yes the gg I took was 50, but she did have a nice face and body. I think I was drunk and a bit carried away with being back in los after 15 months. I also paid almost 500 Baht for food, drinks and beer which she got from a 7/11 on the way back to guest house, which I told her to take when she left in the morning, and I gave her 200 Baht for taxi, though I expect she took the Song Thaew. No wonder she wanted to see me again and asked for my mobile number!

Still I suppose it's only £20-30 over the top, not much in UK. I will be more careful next time though.

Edit: The night crawlers section on Hua Hin after dark forum says the standard rate for 'compensated companionship' (for ggs) is 1k for st, 1.5k for lt, which would seem to be about the same as in Pattaya, though the bgs here are generally older.

• Upvote 1