Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

post 926 I'd imagine..

Possibly, but it wasn't the worst I've ever seen someone write about the Famous girls (on any forum).

But each to their own - we all have our own preferences, and are entitled to our (civilly expressed) opinions. In my opinion, anyway.

Personally, I thought the girls all looked very nice when I was there last Wednesday.

If you have them saved feel free to post them Duke.  You'll save me about 10 minutes rooting out my external HD and searching for them, bit hungover today, cheers. :biggrin:

I found your pics of young May sat on my lap with the "secretary look" from back in Feb 2012, should keep stoolpusher happy ^_^

post-136-0-39985600-1380451780_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-18360800-1380451857_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-30828200-1380451919_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-22098200-1380452018_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-32547100-1380452114_thumb.jpg

May always looks sexy but there is something I really like about the secretary look!  Actually all the Famous girls look fantastic!

It's like she is sitting on Santa's lap asking what does Santa want for Christmas!    :biggrin:

And this particular Santa has very kindly emptied her sacks on many a occasion for me PD  :happy0065:

• Upvote 1

I found your pics of young May sat on my lap with the "secretary look" from back in Feb 2012, should keep stoolpusher happy ^_^

Good work Duke.  I was a tad hungover yesterday so could not get my ass in gear to go wading through files.  May does look special in those specs, good to see her back in the bar.

Guest Route65

I would like to barfine two of the girls from Famous IF I am NOT too busy :give_rose:

Anyone care to take a wild guess as to WHICH two?

duke007 is, of course, barred from answering until someone gets the correct combination.

It may also be of interest to BMs that Saturday, October 5, is also the occasion of khun Karls's birthday...

I see that May has been turfed out of Famous again....too many customer not paying barfine, coming work too late, bad influence on other girls. She's got her mega star on.

Oh dear, looks like she will be back on TF now then...lol

The good news is that it leaves the coast clear for me to pursue Natacha :spiteful:  plus I still have young May's number B)

Oh dear, looks like she will be back on TF now then...lol

The good news is that it leaves the coast clear for me to pursue Natacha :spiteful:  plus I still have young May's number B)

May will be found at the new Soi Boukhow establishment which opens it's doors tomorrow.

As will many ex's who prefer a more relaxed regime.