Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

I do think those skirts are way to cool for them to have panties on or am i just a pervert with a sick brain

I dont know about that mate but you wouldnt know the thoughts that went through my mind on the glimpse of May's black panties :hot: , mind you a lot of the guys on the forum would have :hi:

Christ on a bike June and Nut are looking fantastic :jackoff: :jackoff: I really should have spent more time here last month. Goes to prove you don't appreciate what is on your doorstep until it isn't there any more.

Imagine how i felt then pal when I had June on a plate for L/T, or at least I I thought I had until she fucked off upstairs for S/T with some other twat :mad0235:, what a biaaaatch :cray:

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot be certain Vee, but I believe May is still on staff but Kitar is working freelance now, last reports I saw (last month) placed her near Hot Tuna Bar on Walking Street at some unspecified hour in the evenings.

I went ahead and "bit the bullet" and created an alternate Facebook identity for scanning LB and pron related goodies. According to her latest Facebook postings, this is the newest profile picture for Keta Love, followed by a bunch of recent photos which would lead one to think finding her on WS is more likely:

post-75-0-06245600-1358568820_thumb.jpg

post-75-0-09658000-1358568834_thumb.jpg

post-75-0-81522500-1358568834_thumb.jpg

post-75-0-42278600-1358568835_thumb.jpg

post-75-0-21307600-1358568836_thumb.jpg

but Kitar is working freelance now, last reports I saw (last month) placed her near Hot Tuna Bar on Walking Street at some unspecified hour in the evenings.

I thought Guitar had given up the sex industry and was happily living back home in Laos because she was all "lubbed" up, wonders never cease :blink:

I thought Guitar had given up the sex industry and was happily living back home in Laos because she was all "lubbed" up, wonders never cease :blink:

No, that went about as well as her previous (2?) marriage(s). She was back freelancing in/around Hot Tuna within a matter of 2 weeks.

I'm pretty sure garrydirty said he see her FL'ing on Soi Buk the other day.

She is.

I've seen her there amongst the other street transsexuals near Baby Boom countless times over the last few months. Last night she hopped on the back of a motorbike as I was about to step inside The Tikka Center, maybe an outcall.

She is.

I've seen her there amongst the other street transsexuals near Baby Boom countless times over the last few months. Last night she hopped on the back of a motorbike as I was about to step inside The Tikka Center, maybe an outcall.

she has a room 2 doors down from the tikka centre,  came back from laos to work on jan 1st

after I pulled the plug on her retirement. now works freelancing out of hot tuna bar walking street from 9 pm onwards

Ill take the one with "C" stuck on her arse...i didnt see her in last time i was in a few weeks ago... must be a new face in the bar. yes , she looks nice Dave

Going back to end October someone posted some real sweeties on here but when i showed May the photo

she said that the new Girls were only in for that day and not come back. they were on an experimental tril from some place i never heard of... That was a real bummer as i had made a mental fantasy after seeing the pics