Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

The little blond one is (I think) the tealeaf from Sensations, Give.

Come on, She was caught up in some crap but wasnt charged,

Story.

Give/Gift along with Anita went for a 3 sum with a customer, on the way they bumped into a friend who wanted to come also.

Back in the room while the fun was been had, the 3rd girl left. Later the guy found some stuff missing and contacted police, the 3rd girl had only paid rent on a condo with his card. Police came and all 3 nicked. Gift & Anita were released without charge and the 3rd is i still believe behind bars, Sensations let her go because of it as not to bring bad publicity to bar, So im sure Karl & lita wouldnt employ if she was a thief.

Great cock sucker tho :biggrin:

http://www.ladyboytube.com/?nats=lbrlbr:pps:ltube,0,0,0,0

:happy0065: all right you got me there with the Cindy & Soda mentions, forgot about those pesky rascals.

Just didnt see point in high lighting it been as Famous is fun bar.

After a long day chillin on Ko Lahn, hit Famous in the verrry early evening and the joint was rocking!

Everyone was in the Christmas spirit and DJ Karl played Jingle Bell Rock/Suck On My Cock keeping with the EZY/Famous tradition!

Went home with the intention of showering and going back out and woke up 7 hours later.