Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

Thanks very much for the info guys, much appreciated :)

Jimmy, asked some guys with cars and they said you will probably find parking on the soi that Yensabai Condo is situated.

If you are going up Soi VC from 2nd Road almost a shophouse or two past Famous is a very small narrow soi. Keep going a little further and then make a right and that's it. If you go to the end of Soi VC you've gone too far.

If no parking is available there, my friends tell me that the Soi Day/Night area always has nightime parking.

post-106-003098300 1329446465.jpg

Wow, great pics BB.

Famous had one of the best crews (staff) in Pattaya last week, but now they've added some new girls that actually give the best of that original staff (May) a serious run for her money.

This is like the Jeter/Torre 2000 era Yankees just had Ruth and Gehrig walk into the clubhouse and join an already legendary lineup.

Could this be the greatest Famous lineup ever? Well.... I won't try to make that claim, but you just might.

• Upvote 1

Famous had one of the best crews (staff) in Pattaya last week, but now they've added some new girls that actually give the best of that original staff (May) a serious run for her money.

Could this be the greatest Famous lineup ever? Well.... I won't try to make that claim, but you just might.

I would agree DT, for me The Famous Bar is the most and "relaxed" ladyboy bar in Pattaya imho, especially while sat "chilling out" at the front. :thumbsu:

It also has currently the best "array" of girls that will suit everyones needs. :spiteful:

Add to that the service of Lita who is a wonderful host and with whom really looked after me during my time there. :goodjob:

ANOTHER great party in Famous last night, including a visit from some of the stars of the old Ezy bar who were in town. Good food, enjoyable company and plenty of eye candy, what more could a man ask for.

A man-drink and getting barfined! That was a first, at least for me. My first gainful employment in Thailand!

Now, what's the staff's take on a barfine, 50%? Please say it's 50%! (Times are tough). And my commish on an MD must be what, at least thirty quid, na?

I could get used to being a bar girl! (as long as Lefty remains abroad...)

PS -- That was a proper night out last night, kids. Great group of people, a lot of fun running around. Cheers!

I would agree DT, for me The Famous Bar is the most and "relaxed" ladyboy bar in Pattaya imho, especially while sat "chilling out" at the front. :thumbsu:

It also has currently the best "array" of girls that will suit everyones needs. :spiteful:

Add to that the service of Lita who is a wonderful host and with whom really looked after me during my time there. :goodjob:

as i've no rep to protect, i'll flat out make DT's claim for him and the duke dave -- absolutely the finest lb lineup i've ever seen at a bar in pattaya.

no sooner would i say to my knowledgeable local drinking buddy about a new beauty approaching the patio "who is that?", then i'd look the other way and say "No, forget her, who is THAT?"

imagine if i'd been drinking.

• Upvote 1