How Do You Roll?

bumblebee

Been here over two and a half weeks now, and with so many guys coming and going it has been interesting to observe the various styles guys have when it comes to hitting bars any night. Loosely I would divide them up as such.

A- Guys who spend most of their time in one or two particular LB bars, they visit other places also but for the majority of the time they can be found in their regular drinking hole.

B- Guys who do the LB circuit, maybe visit 5 or 6 different LB bars every night, depending on their mood, but essentially LB bars solely are their port of call.

C- Guys who like to mix and match. They will hit an LB bar, but just as easily they will be out on the prowl sniffing out LBs hidden away in GG bars in the various bar complexes around town.( there is a lap over here with B as the guys who do the circuit may spot the odd LB also)

D- Guys who have become blasé about the whole LB bar scene. They will do their own thing, be it in an LB bar, a mixed bar, or chilling in a place where there are few p4p irritations. They tend to only hit the LB bars if their mates are meeting there or there is some type of party.

I think I have covered most styles above, of course there are overlaps as mentioned and myself I would put as a mix of C and D. (not the Phuket version) :biggrin:

Maybe there is another style or two I have missed, so how do you roll?

• Upvote 1

It's been so long since I've been there I no longer know what I am. However I think I am a very versatile roller. Usually liked to start the night off in the same bar (Corner Bar) then roll out into the night to LB bars; GG bars: gay bars; Coconut Bar; gogos; whatever. When it comes to Pattaya I am very dextrous and easily entertained. :biggrin:

I think i'm a C. I'd usually make a loop of all the various venues every evening, and mix that up with a wander through as many far-flung outposts as possible, looking for off-the-radar attractions of either persuasion. Yes, I still entertain the idea of a nice warm vaginal excursion, but I can't actually remember experiencing one on the last trip.

I usually hit all the known LB bars from Naklua to Jomtien eventually and also troll for that hidden gem that could be in any bar. But might only hit the fringe bars once a trip. I usually have a night or two hitting a bunch of GG GoGos drinking cheap draft beers. I typically go home alone on these nights (on purpose) a bit too drunk.

Technically it's possible that I will move seamlessly from B through to D within the next 7 nights....!

If you're in Pattaya now, there is a "sausage contest" at Famous Bar tonight.

I'm a D, I suppose, part of it because living here, you don't go out everynight and partly cause I'm in a relationship.

• 5 weeks later...

Been here over two and a half weeks now, and with so many guys coming and going it has been interesting to observe the various styles guys have when it comes to hitting bars any night. Loosely I would divide them up as such.

A- Guys who spend most of their time in one or two particular LB bars, they visit other places also but for the majority of the time they can be found in their regular drinking hole.

B- Guys who do the LB circuit, maybe visit 5 or 6 different LB bars every night, depending on their mood, but essentially LB bars solely are their port of call.

C- Guys who like to mix and match. They will hit an LB bar, but just as easily they will be out on the prowl sniffing out LBs hidden away in GG bars in the various bar complexes around town.( there is a lap over here with B as the guys who do the circuit may spot the odd LB also)

D- Guys who have become blasé about the whole LB bar scene. They will do their own thing, be it in an LB bar, a mixed bar, or chilling in a place where there are few p4p irritations. They tend to only hit the LB bars if their mates are meeting there or there is some type of party.

I think I have covered most styles above, of course there are overlaps as mentioned and myself I would put as a mix of C and D. (not the Phuket version) :biggrin:-!

Maybe there is another style or two I have missed, so how do you roll?

I think I'm A-1...Hit one or two LB bars, barfine a girl relatively early, then walk around checking out restaurants, hookah bars, and discos for dancing outside of the P4P scene, before retiring to my room. Basically, I'm the type the looks for a gfe experience for the night....and I'm exclusively on the DarkSide these days, so LB's only.

Cheers.

Randi

• 11 months later...

Another dimension to this is whether or you roll alone or move in a pack with your mates.

My first two trips I was hunting solo.  Lots and lots of different ladies and ladyboys.

My third trip I was with a str8 mate but also had lots of free time as he was a bit overwhelmed by Pattaya, the whole bar scene was not entirely his cup of tea.

Then on the fourth trip, I had a couple of farang friends and also a couple of semi-steady ladyboys.

I think you get more sex rolling alone.   And the first couple of trips it's all about the sex for many guys.

But since we're social animals, it's fun to drink with your mates.

• 4 years later...

These days I'm usually in places with no ladyboy bars so A, B, and C are not options.

But when in Pattaya, which these days isn't very often, it really depends who I am hanging out with and what they want to do so the nights vary considerably.

• 6 months later...

Hard to say, I mix and match between LB & Girly bars. During the day I do all the adventures and visits that are not bar related and when the sun goes down I feel which mood I'm in and if I feel like I'm in bar mode, I take a stroll and visit a handful of bars. If I find someone who catches my eye (or if they catch me and I'm interested) I pay and we do our thing.

I'm quite laid back nowadays when I'm in Pattaya. Some nights I don't do any bars at all and just take a walk around town to check out whats new and try to find places I have not visited before. Eat good, go to the cinema, a massage and whatnot. I like Pattaya for this, you can go nuts one night with girls and/or LB's and another night, just chill and do something completely different. There are so many options in this town.

Lastly, I go solo hunting.

1 hour ago, Asson said:

Some nights I don't do any bars at all and just take a walk around town to check out whats new and try to find places I have not visited before. Eat good, go to the cinema, a massage and whatnot. I like Pattaya for this, you can go nuts one night with girls and/or LB's and another night, just chill and do something completely different. There are so many options in this tow

I know where you are coming from in this regard Asson.  Nowadays I like to balance my nights between beers out with the boys or a meal with herself in a Thai BBQ  or just stay in and relax.    In the early days is was just beers, beers and mischief.