Pretty Girls Who Dress Like Boys

pdogg

Over in the Gangnam thread it mophed a bit into K-Pop and I stumbled onto this video.

If you brought this Korean superstar home would you be disappointed that she a girl?

Or would you be disappointed if she turned out to be a boy, too Sunnesque?

Although I'd be quite happy either way, if pressed, I'd prefer she had a cock.

post-45-0-97672200-1353054460_thumb.png

I prefer girls who date girls who look like boys.

If you have ever seen a Tom and Dee couple in Thailand, the Dee is usually downright gorgeous and ultra feminine. Kinda like a ladyboy being all girly, but this is a girl being all girly.

I think this is all getting increasingly more confusing however in a very exciting way.

• 2 weeks later...

I watch "Top Chef" & one of the contestants this round is a stunning (former model) "Tom"-looking chef. In the series' intros she denied she was a lesbian lover to one of the other contestants, an unusual way indeed to introduce yourself to an audience :hi:

post-230-0-70306200-1353780630_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

In the series' intros she denied she was a lesbian lover to one of the other contestants, an unusual way indeed to introduce yourself to an audience

Yes, the whole "doth protest too much" thing.

That reminds me. When people ask me why I go to Thailand I should probably stop saying "Because I love the beaches, and it's certainly not to suck ladyboy cocks."

• Upvote 1