Open Your Heart Or Open Your Wallet?

DownLoLarry

8 members have voted

1. 1. Open Heart Or Wallet?

• Open Heart Close Wallet
    • Open Wallet Close Heart

Seems there are two schools of thought among guys who come to Thailand and have sex with ladyboys.

The first school believes in being fair to the girls which means appeciating their sexual efforts with more money than the going rate but keeping emotionally distant.

The other school believes in risking emotional attachment while at the same time keeping a tight rein on the purse strings.

Of course there are other choices such as open heart and wallet, keeping both closed, and 50-50.

But I only offered two choices and am curious as to the results. And also realize it may be a puzzling question as we often don't think this way.

Not sure exactly where I fit in there. I always get on well with the girls, I don't flash the cash, don't have it lol, but always keep emotionally distant. I am not one of the guys who needs it every day, I tend to dabble when the mood, or the victim takes me. :ph34r: Guess I can relate more to option 2 if pushed.

I checked the first option (donkey vote) simply to build up your sample to satisfy your curiosity DLL.

But I don't think I sternly fit either. I blurily fit both and some of the other options you listed (but not in poll). With me it's all over the place, highly dependent upon any given LB at any given time, state of wellbeing, grumpiness, or drunkenness.

Same as you bumble Bee, I don't flash the cash, I don't fall in love & I don't need it ever day. I tend to have loads of little mates scattered all over the place & 'most' times they're really pleased to see me & I'm really pleased to see them regardless of whether they're GG's or LB's, because we have fun... And through things being like that I get a lot of free shags & 'mini' girlfriends too ... And I'm a fucking 50 year old bald! man! :angel:

This will seem odd & maybe fanciful or just plain untrue to a lot of the blokes who are totally in the P4P scene, because they can't for the life of them see it any other way & no one's ever wanted to give them a shag for free before anyway.(In their minds it's a tough world out there & everyone pays, pure n' simple)!.. But when you live here it's different. For instance I used to have a GG friend years ago who I'd make pay 'my' bar fine & she'd do it for a laugh... And that's exactly what it was... a laugh... And it paid her dividends too, when she had a bike crash I happily picked up the tab without being asked & took her in for a week of recuperation & imposed rough sex whilst recovering from injury! :devil:

You can have so much fun here on the cheap or even for 'nish', just don't fall in love (Unless it's genuine & mutual) or offer anything on an emotional level that you can't come through with... And don't walk around like a dog with three dicks & his tongue hanging out either, they can see that a mile off & they don't like it... Not unless it's specifically aimed at them! 80

I've had long term relationships where I haven't parted with a fucking penny man & I can list them too, from a top policeman's daughter, to a 'top' Bkk LB 'star' (Of her day) And I'm a stingy cunt! :wub:

And finally... Not one single LB/GG is going to have any more respect for you because you're throwing your cash around, in fact quite the opposite, especially as most of these girls will come from backgrounds where hardly anyone's got a pot to piss in. You'll get them to do what you want, admittedly & you'll get a lot of smiles, BIG SMILES!!!.. But you won't be getting one extra ounce of respect or friendship... You just don't buy that stuff... Anywhere! :diablo: