RuPaul's Drag Race

DownLoLarry

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have watched this show since Season 1. I love it. Ru is great and funny and the gals are a hoot.

Growing up in NYC, I was surrounded by amazing Drag Queens. Candice Cane, Lady Bunny, etc. They ruled the dance clubs in the city.

My first drag queen that I met was in Baltimore and the name was Divine. Perhaps you remember this one from some of John Waters films?

I hope Ru's show continues and I can't wait to see more!

• 8 years later...

Sasha Velour, season 9 winner of Drag Race, is now performing in Smoke and Mirrors. Here she is with the woman who might be POTUS in 2025. As  the Bard,  Zimmerman said, The times they are achangin'.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

A nice picture I would say of Kandy Zyanide, one of the Drag Race Thailand stars, in front of the Pattaya fireworks show last weekend:

Candyz.jpg.655b7632ac48a6f7ec787ec0729dde71.jpg

https://instagram.com/kandyzyanide

At the House of Heals in Bangkok:

The House of Heals is owned by famous CD / DQ artist Pangina Heals, who also appeared on Drag Race Thailand.

House rules at the House of Heals: if you can take a dick, you can take a joke...:biggrin:

S__7413863.webp

www.thehealsbkk.com/

Statement from the House of Heals yesterday:

"We have made a tremendously difficult decision. Due to the hardship of carrying business at such time, we are ashamed and have to sincerely apologize that House of Heals will have to cancel all the upcoming parties, we were planing on 1st -2nd December due to the urgent situation. 

The temporary shutdown of House of HEALS is made totally on the grounds of unreliable government policy. The business of bar and night life entertainment does not lie under the category of the business which is allowed to stay open so shutting down the businesses is inevitable. 

The lockdown is expected to be lifted until the middle of January by the government regarding the opening of the businesses and strategies of the lockdown. Amidst this grim situation, we are glad to inform you that the business shall stay open as an "Entertaining Restaurant" but we will be temporarily moving to "House of HEALS Pop Up Party at Flamenco Bangkok" at EmQuartier. See you again December, 3rd."

https://www.facebook.com/houseofheals/posts/427543479015151

• Like 1

• 3 months later...