Do You Have Gangnam Style?

DownLoLarry

I want the NFL to expand to Korea. The Seoul KGirls put the Dallas cheerleaders to shame!

Talking about wood, if you like your girls to dress like boys....

post-45-0-56922400-1353051332_thumb.png

SNSD is another nickname for Girls Generation

not quite NFL but they did perform at a college gridiron game, at various points I'm sure you can see players having a stroke in the background :biggrin:

• Like 1

another KPop favourite of mine, Abracadabra by Brown Eyed Girls. The video was very racy by Korean standards and like most of them has signature dance moves which have been copied in spoof videos by the public ad nauseum.

Can't say I've ever managed to piss off a woman so much she's strapped me up to a bomb....

I want the NFL to expand to Korea. The Seoul KGirls put the Dallas cheerleaders to shame!

Talking about wood, if you like your girls to dress like boys....

Thanks for all the great KPop videos guys. My peepee is sore now.

Pdogg, if I were still living in Seattle I think this team might be new favorite - Lingerie Football League

Jailhouse Rock? So last century.

If you can't find a partner use a wooden chair?

Easier to just drop the soap! :sign0184:

BANGKOK (AP) - A day before South Korean rap sensation Psy brings his Gangnam Style to Thailand, scores of inmates have danced to the hit behind barbed wire and bars in a Bangkok prison.

Seventy out of 4,500 prisoners at Bangkok Remand Prison put on a show Tuesday for the media and corrections department executives after competing in a Gangnam Style dance contest last week.

Gangnam Style horsedance leads to shooting at Issan Morlam.

Most recent Death By Gangnam just occurred in the UK.

Is “Gangnam Style” a dance of death? Eamonn Kilbride, an IT manager at the Thwaites brewery in the United Kingdom, died while doing Psy’s signature dance move.

The IT guy was performing the horse-riding moves with his co-workers when he suddenly collapsed.

Mr Kilbride's wife Julie has paid tribute to her 'loving husband' of 23 years and called him the 'Life of the party.'

I am just super-happy I won't be on Phangan this year; I am sure they would be playing this horrible, unintelligible nonsense sung by some 30 year old fat Korean guy over and over again and neither my ears nor my brain need that crap; at least here in the states I never have to hear it.

Most annoying song of the year? Yups, but Tied with "Call me maybe"

• 1 month later...

Yuzirneym I think you're teasing, I'm sure you know who she is. For those who don't, her name is Luk Pad Miss Alcazar 2005 second runner up, moonlights at Alcazar Cabaret, is a dancer and singer with the lb group "Shades of Divas".

Here's a photo of her and friend from Miss International Queen 2012.

post-289-0-62477000-1359049622_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

I don't. I'm not a LOS frequenter, in fact I've only been there twice. First was 2011 November, second was 2012 October. Being a bit far from the country, not familiar with its celebrities (LB or else) much either. Those LB beauty contests only find their way in my place's media as....you know those sections themed: "interesting news 'round the world"

I knew she looked familiar, but the only place I have seen her is apparently on my computer screen :) Thanx for solving my mystery :)

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...
On 11/17/2012 at 3:35 PM, KendoUK said:

The video was very racy by Korean standards

What a difference 7 years makes as K-Pop is becoming much racier.  By far the most popular K-Pop girl group nowadays is Black Pink.  Not sure if this is music that will stand the test of time though.    :wizard:

7 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

What a difference 7 years makes as K-Pop is becoming much racier.  By far the most popular K-Pop girl group nowadays is Black Pink.  Not sure if this is music that will stand the test of time though.    :wizard:

It won't for one big reason... It's  totally shit 

• Like 2

This kinda music makes me wanna dropkick a bag of kittens. Though the girls, and to be honest, a few of the boys, are totally doable. 

Had a grumpy old man moment at my local pizza joint this weekend. Walked in and they were playing that horrible shite with the fucking auto tuner, ugh, arrrrrgh! Asked the server if she could maybe turn it down or switch the music to something, anything else. She was very sweet and just shut it off, no worries. 

“You kids, get off my lawn!”

• Like 3
On 7/7/2019 at 2:07 AM, Pdoggg said:

One of the girls in Blackpink is Thai so that's really helped them get over in Thailand.