Ladyboy Water Volleyball Pics

pdogg

Rossco a work of Art organising this. You should be very proud of yourself. What a bizzare competition between a group of transgender ladies of the night. Love the shots. Snick especially the underwater ones. I wish my dick could maintain a lob on under those conditions. The La Bamba team were absolutely cracking in their golden suits.

Guys whoever was involved and whoever donated a big round of applause.

Pattaya Ladyboys take over 260,000 Baht at Local Hotel

By Staff Reporter | October 28, 2012

lb-front-300x161.jpg

Pattaya’s ladyboy community improving their image at fund raising event

Pattaya: With no police involved, over 40 Ladyboys, assisted by several foreigners are reported to have collected in excess of 260,000 baht and got wet in the process.

Pattaya’s Ladyboy community came together on Saturday afternoon at the Areca Lodge hotel in Soi Diana Inn, to participate in a water sports competition, raising money for two worthwhile local charities.

Teams from 8 bars competed for the Ladyboy Water Volleyball Championship under the guidance of the competition organiser, Englishman and, together with the evening event, raised over 260,000 Baht which was presented during the evening to the Local Rotary club’s water purification programme for remote villages in Thailand and to Pattaya orphanage.

Tickets for the event were totally sold out well in advance and, in a city where the Ladyboy image is often tarnished by grubby street thieves, the promoters of the event were excited to be able to display the other side of life with the third gender.

This, the very first of such events, is expected to become a regular feature in the city. After the fun and games of the water volleyball, the teams retired, obviously to the hairdressers, before re-appearing at a ticket only, banquet in the evening, now dressed to the nines with newly fashioned hair and makeup.

play-300x161.jpg

2 of the 8 teams from Local ladyboy establishments compete at the Areca Lodge Hotel for championship

Teams were each presented with their prizes which included cash and in at least one case, the team jointly gave back their winnings to the fund.

An auction of shirts from various bars and gifts donated by local businesses raised even more money before music, supplied by the DJs at Fabulous 103FM carried on until the late hours. Our own Afternoon DJ, Denny Jackson made sure that the music suited the event and the whole day was a success.

Sold out event, from afternoon sports until evening banquet

lb-auction-300x282.jpg

Two of the numerous items auctioned at the ladyboy Water Volleyball Competition in Pattaya, in aid of local charities

I dont know what I miss more, the Volleyball competition or seeing PD drunk :biggrin:

It's much better to see him drunk than see him hungry. When he goes too long without eating, his blood sugar drops and he gets very irritable. I'm concerned he is going to get us into a fight sometimes. 555. If you hang with him of an evening, better to keep a couple of Snickers bars in your pocket, or his favorite, burger moo from 7-11, to feed him just in case. :happy0065:

I'm not a photographer so i figured let me just snap away and some of the pics will turn out OK.

Heck, that is the tactic that most all the pros use anyway. JaiDee told me back in the day to take double the number he was going to use for any photo shoot, and he just figured he'd have to edit out half or so, no matter what.

You are just being your typically humble and lovable self. Your photos are just as good as anyone else's young man.

Goodness, what is that Nancy's hiding in her bikini?

She sure looks a lot different than when I first met her in Nov 2005. Such a sweet young thing back then. Totally unspoiled by any cosmetic alterations...

It's much better to see him drunk than see him hungry. When he goes too long without eating, his blood sugar drops and he gets very irritable. I'm concerned he is going to get us into a fight sometimes. 555. If you hang with him of an evening, better to keep a couple of Snickers bars in your pocket, or his favorite, burger moo from 7-11, to feed him just in case. :happy0065:

I know he loves eating his sausages in the Famous Bar :biggrin:

Great that you got so much coverage Rossco and a well deserved pat on your back for a job well done. :hi:

Love the spread Thaifokus did and great pics.

May have to hold back on booking holidays for next year so i can attend one of these functions.

Well done & be sure to shout you a beer soon :party0005: