Shanghai and Beijing Hotels

DownLoLarry

• 3 years later...

Okay so I'm a little late to the punch but I just registered so if anyway else is interested here is my take on Shanghai. (source* I've been living here for the last three years)

There are a number of cheap discount hotels all over China that are decent. Hao Du ($15US/night) and Pretty House($20US/night) are the two that come to mind, though hao du is the only one I have stayed in and have never had problems taking girls up to my room. I don't know about Pretty house but seeing as they are near East Nanjing road (the tourist traps where prostitutes try to grab clients) I'm guessing they have no problem. 

As for travel between Shanghai and Beijing, i prefer high speed rail. Though Spring Airlines (China's shit tier discount airlines) does offer cheaper flights, sometimes, they are are a Chinese version of a cheap discount airline. Have you ever bought any cheap piece of junk product from the dollar store then turned it around to find it was made China and lol'ed to yourself? Imagine this experience in Airline form. They will get you from point A to point B but with absolutely no comfort or style and surrounded by Chinese peasants who have apparently never seen a stick of deodorant or a bar a soap! Also, Beijing Airport is way outside the city while the train station takes you to the middle of downtown. Bottom line if you have a few extra bucks take the train good seats on a train will run you about 200RMB more ($33US) but the trip will be far more comfortable and convenient, plus you get to enjoy all the scenery.

Warnings:

*Chinese people are way behind when it comes to STD awareness. STDs have been skyrocketing all over the country, I don't trust Chinese prostitutes at all and have never bothered soliciting them.

*Chinese girls love white guys (sorry if your not white, but if you have money it doesn't really matter anyway) if you say hi to a girl on the metro you have about a 50/50 shot of getting her number If that you almost certain to have her in bed by the end of the week. Ladyboys are even easier and faster the problem is finding them in such a conservative country.

*NEVER EVER EVER FOLLOW A GIRL TO A PLACE SHE RECOMMENDS!!!! China is full of scam artists! If you follow a girl you will be cheated. If someone threatens to call the cops, call their bluff! The locals have far more to loose than you do! Prostitution holds very stiff penalties for Chinese nationals the worst thing that will happen to you is being asked to leave the country (as long as you aren't involved in any more serious criminal activities). Last year a bunch of Japanese business men were busted for holding a rock star style drug and hooker party. Someone in the hotel called the cops and they did a massive raid, Japanese guys spent a night in jail then were sent home and asked not to return. 

*If you still want to go look up Judy's bar and Manhattan bar, I've heard they have some good ladyboys there but for at least twice the cost of Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

SecretAdmire welcome.

WOW!!! So great to have you here with your wealth of information about Shanghai. Truly informative and needed. I have travelled a number of times to Shanghai but was at a loss where to start to find safe/interesting action. I hope you keep posting and add your knowledge/experience to the rest of us about the scene in Shanghai. I love the city but as mentioned had not a clue where to connect with the scene.

• 8 years later...
On 3/22/2014 at 7:30 PM, Secretadmire said:

Okay so I'm a little late to the punch but I just registered so if anyway else is interested here is my take on Shanghai. (source* I've been living here for the last three years)

There are a number of cheap discount hotels all over China that are decent. Hao Du ($15US/night) and Pretty House($20US/night) are the two that come to mind, though hao du is the only one I have stayed in and have never had problems taking girls up to my room. I don't know about Pretty house but seeing as they are near East Nanjing road (the tourist traps where prostitutes try to grab clients) I'm guessing they have no problem. 

As for travel between Shanghai and Beijing, i prefer high speed rail. Though Spring Airlines (China's shit tier discount airlines) does offer cheaper flights, sometimes, they are are a Chinese version of a cheap discount airline. Have you ever bought any cheap piece of junk product from the dollar store then turned it around to find it was made China and lol'ed to yourself? Imagine this experience in Airline form. They will get you from point A to point B but with absolutely no comfort or style and surrounded by Chinese peasants who have apparently never seen a stick of deodorant or a bar a soap! Also, Beijing Airport is way outside the city while the train station takes you to the middle of downtown. Bottom line if you have a few extra bucks take the train good seats on a train will run you about 200RMB more ($33US) but the trip will be far more comfortable and convenient, plus you get to enjoy all the scenery.

Warnings:

*Chinese people are way behind when it comes to STD awareness. STDs have been skyrocketing all over the country, I don't trust Chinese prostitutes at all and have never bothered soliciting them.

*Chinese girls love white guys (sorry if your not white, but if you have money it doesn't really matter anyway) if you say hi to a girl on the metro you have about a 50/50 shot of getting her number If that you almost certain to have her in bed by the end of the week. Ladyboys are even easier and faster the problem is finding them in such a conservative country.

*NEVER EVER EVER FOLLOW A GIRL TO A PLACE SHE RECOMMENDS!!!! China is full of scam artists! If you follow a girl you will be cheated. If someone threatens to call the cops, call their bluff! The locals have far more to loose than you do! Prostitution holds very stiff penalties for Chinese nationals the worst thing that will happen to you is being asked to leave the country (as long as you aren't involved in any more serious criminal activities). Last year a bunch of Japanese business men were busted for holding a rock star style drug and hooker party. Someone in the hotel called the cops and they did a massive raid, Japanese guys spent a night in jail then were sent home and asked not to return. 

*If you still want to go look up Judy's bar and Manhattan bar, I've heard they have some good ladyboys there but for at least twice the cost of Thailand.

I banged a couple of LBs at Manhattan bar. The LBs there are totally passable South East Asian variety and very understated so as to fit in with everyone else. At least that was my experience.

I met this Philipino girl who was pretty enough and we started kissing. She was so much fun on the dance floor and pounding drinks.... part way thru she told me she was a LB. It totally shocked me.... I didn't suspect a thing. I recall she wasnt even wearing any makeup. And her clothing was so basic.... Jeans and a Tshirt. I was so excited and we went back to her place where her roommate had to leave for us to bang.

I was so fucking wasted.... she was so passionate and natural with hormone tits. I remember it was the first time I let a girl cum in my mouth. That was a long time ago...... I doubt that bar is still open. I think that was like 20 years ago. 

Shanghai was a wild city back then.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, The-Sith said:

I banged a couple of LBs at Manhattan bar. The LBs there are totally passable South East Asian variety and very understated so as to fit in with everyone else. At least that was my experience.

I met this Philipino girl who was pretty enough and we started kissing. She was so much fun on the dance floor and pounding drinks.... part way thru she told me she was a LB. It totally shocked me.... I didn't suspect a thing. I recall she wasnt even wearing any makeup. And her clothing was so basic.... Jeans and a Tshirt. I was so excited and we went back to her place where her roommate had to leave for us to bang.

I was so fucking wasted.... she was so passionate and natural with hormone tits. I remember it was the first time I let a girl cum in my mouth. That was a long time ago...... I doubt that bar is still open. I think that was like 20 years ago. 

How many local (Chinese) ladyboys ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

How many local (Chinese) ladyboys ? 

I think it was zero. Locals .... especially back then...had to keep it on the downlow. All the locals ive met are thru the privacy of the internet. I've had some good experiences in Shanghai and Beijing. But doesn't hold a candle to SE Asia.

Except this one Half Japanese-Chinese New Half slut from Beijing that would provide the quintessential Geisha treatment at her apartment of taking my clothing....disrobbing me....bathing me.... massaging me.... doing everything I want sexually plus things I haven't had before like licking the back of my joints.... behind my knees and elbows (nice).... feeding me noodles after the deed and removing cat hair from my clothing after dressing me.

That was awesome!

• Like 2

On 12/20/2022 at 12:53 AM, The-Sith said:

I visited Shanghai on business in '95. It was a memorable moment as the first Mac Donalds store was opening!. The hotel I stayed at was certainly not cheap with room rates that would make your eyes water now.

I mentioned to my host that there appeared to be a lot of young girls in the foyer area sitting around on couches. He said yes, they are there to earn money for their education.

Working girls. I was a bit naive back then and certainly not into lb's. I would presume they were gg's.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Go ahead. And one more time for the price of the girls too. 

Haha, have no idea what the girls charged. I think the hotel was around $300.00, back in '95. Redicadoudilis!

Looking back, the most stupid thing I did not do was have it off with the young assistant girl they gave me as a helper about 18, Rose, a beautiful, fresh girl, full of life and eager to learn. Would put most of our western type girls to shame.Just wanted to talk and improve her English which was pretty good anyway.

One of those girls. She used to get up at 5.00am, go to swimming training, back home, off to work. Then sometimes after work study.

Whether she would have bonked I don't know and never will. She wrote me a letter when I got home.

• Like 1