If THEY say no condom.....

JaiDee

Simple question; you meet a ladyboy, most likely in a bar because lets face it, most of us meet these girls in bars or walking the streets, and you take her back for a screw.

You know the risks, you know you are not her first or even her 50th guy, and yet once you are naked she isn't mentioning anything about condoms and your now-rock-hard dick is edging ever closer to the sphincter area, which she has already lubed up and is waiting patiently for entry ....are you putting it inside if she lets you, or will you reach for the rubbers voluntarily even if she doesn't bring it up??

I will honestly start the thread off with a 'guilty as charged' vote; a few times when I was more of a butterfly, and had a few too many beer Chang's under my belt, I did the nasty with a street walker or 2 [or 10] unprotected. Not proud of it, would like to think I would be smart enough to never do it again, but the bottom line is who wants to wear one of those horrible things if you aren't made to wear one?

I'd just tap her on the shoulder and tell her she is facing the wrong way, this is going in her mouth as agreed beforehand.:D Not sure how many guys feel the same, but I much prefer a good blow job than screwing them. I get way more sensation out of it.

So personally it's not an issue for me. Just grab a beer from the fridge, pack the pillows against the headboard, sit back and enjoy the show. Guess that makes me a pervert. :p

But for sure, alarm bells should start ringing if she offers up her posterior to your naked bayonet. Either she is very silly and does not realise the potential dangers, or she feels she has nothing to lose, which is the worry. =@

Admittedly I too have been either too lazy, or too anxious, or too damn horny to bother with taking the moment to reach for the condom. Truly and really stupid in retrospect but that does not mean I won't be truly and really stupid again. That is the odd think about life, at least my life. In the wake of doing something stupid, the line "I will never do that again" seems to somehow get repeated.

Not proud of it, would like to think I would be smart enough to never do it again, but the bottom line is who wants to wear one of those horrible things if you aren't made to wear one?

I understand not being proud of it, but you should not be ashamed of it either. It happens. Two adults enter into a sexual relation and if they both know the odds and choose the risky behavior, it is what it is.

I admin I have done this a few times over the years but much prefer oral to anal. So the times have been less frequent. I do love to fuck but find when it is someone I don't know well, I am OK with oral.

I wouldn't anal bareback even if I was 100% sure that a girl was STD free. Just don't like pulling out and possible having brown dick; just a quirk of mine.

OTOH oral bareback is de rigueur.

Talking to guys around town, it seems barebacking is more common than one might think from just reading forums.

Talking to guys around town, it seems barebacking is more common than one might think from just reading forums.

I agree .....I remember there being a lot of shock on message boards when this topic was sometime brought up, as in "that kind of stuff doesn't happen very often". Yes, it does; even for someone with limited recent experience like myself I have seen it a lot, where girls are very cavalier about allowing anal sex to happen without a condom. Is it a good idea for either party? No way. Do we sometimes let our guard down and do it anyway? Unfortunately, yes.

What can I say???.. In spite of the 'ugly' prospect of 'shit' dick & all the rest of it, it's just not always easy to follow your own advice! It's the sort of thing I warn everyone else not to do & then go & do myself.

Funny thing however, you just wouldn't believe the amount of blokes that tell me, "I never go out without a mac on"... And then they come down with some dreadful dose of one kind or another!!??

What scares me is sometimes when 'something' with an arsehole the size of a flower pot just rams my nob in it, un lubed & without warning (it does happen), because you know this type is as risky as fuck!.. But it's in there now, so what do you do?.. You might as well finish your shift.

If I'm not pissed or gangared up to the eyeballs & it's early enough in the day, I'll go for the condoms thank you, but I do let myself down from time to time... And it is behaviour that I frown upon (No kid), so I don't think it's either very big, very clever or very funny, it’s just plain fuckin' stupid, suicidal even. It's most definitely something I don't feel good about... But hey!.. Don’t beat yourselves up too much lads, has said before, we're all in the same boat here.

And finally, same as the hound, this is so fuckin' refreshing to be able to debate this 'forum' stylie, without some 'mont' jumping down your throat & condemning you.

What does me is when they go arse to mouth without a condom... Great spectical to watch, but... yuk!

:shok:

Yes guilty, as many of us here seem to be.

Though I try not to, and always begin with good intentions, shit, as they say happens.

Which leads me to comment on Uncle's 'shit dick', which has never ever bothered me. As Lady Macbeth said, "a little water clears us of this deed". I'm not into shit, but it's a small worry. (Each to their own my friend)

I remember fucking with Meena - my favourite LB in the whole wide world - who works or used to work (I don't know now) out of Stringfellows Pattaya and appears on their website under some other name I've long forgotten - one time, and after she came once or twice no problems (yes, she was fucking me, get the picture?) she suddenly stopped cold (we were both sozzled drunk; this at about 3 a.m.) and said, alarm in her plaintive voice: "where condom?"

I sat up, immediately alarmed too. Her dick was sans scabbard. It was not in my arsehole. It lay not on the bedsheet. Where was it? Who knows? (That's one for Sherlock & Watson ...)

O well, long & short of it: we survived. But hey, I agree with the thread sentiments: no one in their sober mind does it. Do we?

Not necessarily.

As HM's ex-Consul did on the last day of his life, I have many a time drunk myself sober.

Sober mind in a very drunk body.

I think any serious drinker - pon thinking about it with sober mind - would agree. ^_^