Any Pattaya Hotels employ ladyboys?

xrayspecs

Does anyone know if any of the hotels in Pattaya are open to employing ladyboys?

One girl I know would really like to work in a hotel and has only just started applying but has had no luck so far.

She is intelligent and speaks very good English but will the fact that she is a ladyboy put employers off hiring her?

There's a hotel in soi 10 whose name escapes me (something like Suite 10 or Page 10 maybe). deepthroat has stayed there and bumblebee visited I think. There's a LB works there (or did, not sure if she's still there). When I went out with her she was working breakfast & lobby bar. When deepthroat stayed there she was doing the pool bar job.

Before that - a couple years ago when I first met her - she worked for Sawasdee Seaview Hotel also in soi 10, doing breakfast & bar back then too.

So there's 2 I know of.

• Upvote 1

There's a hotel in soi 10 whose name escapes me (something like Suite 10 or Page 10 maybe). deepthroat has stayed there and bumblebee visited I think. There's a LB works there (or did, not sure if she's still there). When I went out with her she was working breakfast & lobby bar. When deepthroat stayed there she was doing the pool bar job.

Before that - a couple years ago when I first met her - she worked for Sawasdee Seaview Hotel also in soi 10, doing breakfast & bar back then too.

So there's 2 I know of.

Thank you for this info, I've passed it on to her.

I know of one and shes damm cute, was talking to her for a while on msn (shes on TF), will let you know the details over a beer Xray :drinks:

Look forward to it m8. Just trying to help this girl get a job at the moment though.

One of the ladyboys who used to work in Cocktails and Dreams bar in Phuket has apparently started work recently in Page 10, Soi 10.

I believe there was already at least one ladyboy working there on Reception.

When I stayed at April Suites in Soi 6 ( the one near the junction of Second Road and Soi Klang) there was a ladyboy on reception.

I would have thought that most hotels would employ ladyboys in various roles.

• Upvote 1

One of the ladyboys who used to work in Cocktails and Dreams bar in Phuket has apparently started work recently in Page 10, Soi 10.

I believe there was already at least one ladyboy working there on Reception.

When I stayed at April Suites in Soi 6 ( the one near the junction of Second Road and Soi Klang) there was a ladyboy on reception.

I would have thought that most hotels would employ ladyboys in various roles.

Thanks for this, much appreciated.