Is marijuana Legal In Cambodia

saab1

Unless you have a special source don't even bother with Cambodian weed........it grows like wildfire along the riverbanks over there and is easy to get, but it's pure garbage and doesn't even do the job it's supposed to. Same deal with the "Happy Pizza", which only fills you up and gives a slight headache.

I think the cops could care less, and actually, while in Cambodia, how many cops do you see around?

Yeah, it's legal, but it ain't a hundred percent legal. I mean, you can't walk into a restaurant, roll a joint, and start puffin' away. They want you to smoke in your home or certain designated places.

Breaks down like this, okay: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it, and if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. It's illegal to carry it, but that doesn't really matter 'cause, get a load of this, all right; if you get stopped by the cops, it's illegal for them to search you. I mean, that's a right the cops don't have.

Thank you, Vincent Vega.

I heard seriously about a motorbike taxi driver there who sold weed on the side, and saved his profits, and from it bought a bar in PP.

I think on the books it has never been legal, and back in like the 1990s, the laws just weren't enforced. Then once the NGOs began to move in over the past ten years or so, the govt has felt more compelled to enforce the laws. Or so I was told by one fellow at Corner Bar who was a frequent visitor to Cambodia.