I was there earlier today, my morning of Feb. 26. I saw you come into the room and then tried chatting with you. You did not reply so I assumed you did not get the messages. You then left the room. I logged off and then rebooted my computer. I logged in again and saw HubbaBubba in the chat room. We began to chat and it was flawless. During our chat we saw you come into the room. We both tried to chat with you but you did not reply. You then left the room not to reappear. HB and I continued our chat until he had to leave.

So the chat room worked well for us. It is a mystery why you are having difficulty.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Chat isn't working for me on the iPad. Below is the error message I get with zero people in the room. -Swedeman007

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#CSTART-6] The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.

The Chat Room now works. Enjoy.

Sorry for the delay but the IT guys were working on other projects.

Just a reminder that the Chat Room has similar policies to the Forum. Some of these are no flaming or abuse of LBR members, no score settling, and no discussion of LBR moderation policies or decisions. If you do have questions about LBR moderation policies or decisions please PM PDogg for the quickest response. Thanks for your understanding and your use of the Chat Room within these guidelines.

• 2 months later...