I once knew a girl named Apple

JaiDee

From the JD memory archives! Again, if you don't like long stories about things in the LB scene which happened several years ago, you can skip this one :)

It was late fall of 2006 when I met Apple; she was walking around outside Nana Plaza with the other freelancers but she was somehow a bit different and definitely "my type". Small, slim, white skin, no boobs, really cute face and very little make-up; she was also very shy and demure, not a typical street hustler whom you would come across at 1am on soi 4.

It wasn't even my intention to get a girl that night, I was actually getting some food from the street when I struck up a conversation with her. But she was so sweet and per usual I wanted to know what made her brain tick; for 6 years by that time I had interviewed over 500 of these girls and their stories always intrigued me and left me wanting more for my memory bank.

So she came with me; I got her some Thai food and we went back to my apartment on soi 22. Chatted mostly, but also had some great sex; she had a nice, workable cock and was horny as hell and could cum really nicely. She said she had taken hormones as a young teen, but now at age 20 she had been off them for 4 years; her natural boobs were perfect, just the size of a champagne glass, and her cock worked like magic. It was really cool and despite the fact I had tons of names in my phone already and I lived 2 miles from a place where over 100 ladyboys worked every night, I took her number and we started hanging out regularly after that; not BF-GF type of thing, but for sure 2 or 3 nights a week we'd be together and it was always fun.

I learned a lot from this sweet kid; from some craphole in Issan, she had come to work in BKK because a friend from back home owned a beauty salon in Din Deang. Typical for girls coming in from the country to earn a better living, it was never her intention to hook; she kind of fell into it when a friend took her to "walk around" Nana and see if they could meet farangs. She told me I was only the 3rd guy she had gone with when we met and I believed her because I knew most of the freelancers from around Nana and they knew me; Apple had no idea who I was, what my job was as a ladyboy photographer or about my [sometimes bad] reputation in the community and I wanted to keep it that way.

At night when she didn't sleep with me she would sleep on the floor of the salon in Din Deang; she had only been in the city for 2 months and hadn't even secured an apartment yet. Making only about 6K a month to curl and cut hair, she was really on a tight budget and would take the bus in to the city every night to see me or walk around looking for men; she was really uncomfortable with that though, and flatly refused to work in any of the Nana bars, she simply could not walk around in a bikini with 50 other girls in a dark and skanky go-go bar.

As always happens with me and these kinds of 'relationship' deals, our time would be coming to an end soon; Christmas was coming, I had to fly back to Boston for a month, and I knew that when I came back I would be going to Phi Phi and other points south for the better part of the winter so staying with her in BKK was not going to get in the way of that; despite how much I did like her, and she had grown fond of me by then as well [both my company and my baht, to be sure], we parted ways around December 20th and I figured that would be the end of the Apple story.

April, 2007; 4 months after we last saw one another, and just 8 months since she had arrived in BKK, I see her at, of all places the giant Songkran party on Khoa San road! With 50,000 people walking around, what would be the odds, right?? But there she was, with 3 other LB's, and we crossed paths; she ditched her friends rather quickly and hung with me....I bought her a water gun and some sandals because she had lost hers somewhere, and we also got some food and it was great to see her again; I was with a farang friend and his LB girlfriend so we now became a 4-some and it was really cool.

But something was bugging Apple....she wasn't her usual self, and she seemed shy and withdrawn, also kind of nervous and apprehensive around me and she definitely had something on her mind, I could tell. But it was Songkran so we all played with the water and had fun, and around sunset we all four agreed to go back to my place for a shower and some hot food. Apple was first in the shower and then quickly dressed in some things of mine, grabbed her wet clothes and headed out without saying much; very odd. I was bummed because I wanted her to spend the night, but she obviously wanted to leave and quickly.

The ladyboy who was in our foursome then took me aside and told me that Apple had confided in her that since the last time I had seen her just 4 months earlier she had gotten SRS and was a bit embarrassed to tell me that, and that's why she screwed out of there so quickly; but for me I didn't care, she was a friend and I wanted to know more. I let it rest for a day or 2, and in any case I was super-tired that night, but a few days later I called her and we got together for dinner and she told me the whole story.

Turns out that just after New Years she had met some guy from France, probably on the street in front of Nana, and they started dating; quickly falling in love with this guy who she assumed had swept in like an angel from heaven to take her away from this life of poverty and prostitution, she apparently fell under his spell; when he told her he wanted her to remove her penis to be "more like a real lady" and that he would pay for the whole thing, she agreed and had the operation in February. Problem is, frenchy didn't care for the work the doctor's did, and quickly dumped my cute little friend and found another girl, thereby breaking the heart of a really nice young ladyboy and sending her back to the streets to work, now as a post-op "Lady". The story broke my heart; in 7 years of dealing with some absolute filth, with drug addicts, hookers, loser farang sponsors with more baht than brains, and other assorted nonsense from being so deep into the Bangkok LB scene, I would have thought I had heard it all by now, but this one caught even me off guard.

We went separate ways but I couldn't get my mind off her and her story....a night or 2 later I went down to Nana and spotted her, she was being chased away by the cops and appeared to be more of a hardened street girl by now, ducking down some soi with all the other hookers; the innocent farm girl I had met just 6 months ago was now a professional street walker on the streets of Bangkok, with her penis removed and trying to convince men that she was a Lady.

She was happy to see me and grabbed my arm.....I took her to the Omni Hotel and we got a room and some food. After some chit-chat we started kissing and it lead to sex; she was hesitant at first, but by now we were both naked and it was inevitable we would have intercourse. I entered her really slowly; I have been with post-ops before, probably 6 or 7 all told, and from my experience you never know what to expect when you enter them. In her case, the back wall of her new vagina was way too small; even though my penis is only 6 inches long and not particularly large in circumference, I couldn't get it in more than 3-4 inches or so; it just kind of stopped right there and then she would grimace in pain. Now I knew why she was embarrassed and was avoiding having sex with me, she knew that once I tried to enter her it wouldn't be possible and I could see the sadness in her eyes. And it was surely like this with all men, and even more painful for the really well-hung guys.

We finished up; I am sure I just jacked off at that point and then lied about how good it was, etc.....but she wasn't buying it. Whereas we used to sleep together sometimes and she enjoyed being held in my arms, this time she just wanted to shower and leave as soon as possible and she did about 20 minutes later. I haven't seen her since that night, and as far as I know she doesn't live or work in Bangkok anymore, but I can't be sure. I miss my little friend, I miss the 2 months we had together when she was a shy and innocent kid in from the country; and I would love to beat the crap out of that french retard who basically turned her whole life upside down on a whim and then just left her to fend for herself.

• Upvote 2

You touch on one of the issues that piss me and I am sure many guys here off. That is guys getting the girls to surgically change their appearance to suit the guys idea of the perfect ladyboy. This is fine and well if the girl is 100% sure it's what she wants, and not just doing it to make the guy happy. But Apple's story is tragic as it's such a drastic and irreversible change. Some thoughtless idiots playing god with the girls emotions and insecurities, like modern day Dr. Frankensteins.

Thank you for taking the time to share that story, JaiDee. Innocence lost.

Punters are always carrying on about being swindled, and ladyboys preying upon them. But it cuts both ways, and the flip side of the coin is the one we don't hear about as much.

And why do they always seem to be French?!

But truth be told my interest was most piqued by the fucking the post-op vagina bit. Never partaken myself. Interesting, indeed...

Punters are always carrying on about being swindled, and ladyboys preying upon them. But it cuts both ways, and the flip side of the coin is the one we don't hear about as much.

Yes, it does work both ways.....usually the more common theme is the man getting jacked, and the thread on another message board about Natalie confirms that; some guy ended up paying for her OP and buying her a restaurant and then she left him for the cook in that same restaurant! You can't even make that stuff up.

I know a handful of other occasions as well where some sponsor paid for his girl to become a postie per her wishes and then she fled to greener pastures once she had what she wanted; plus a few designer handbags and multiple trips to the Emporium, leaving the guy heartbroken and bewildered.

Apple - who knows, maybe she would have had the operation down the road anyway; but this asswipe hurried it along and then dumped her when it didn't turn out the way he had wanted; not cool.

I don't know that many posties and if that's what a girl really wants it's up to her.

But I don't think that's what most ladyboys want since so many have racks and not that many cut. If they realy wanted to be cut then they'd somehow find the money for it just like they do with tits.

And if a girl doesn't want her tits, she can always get them removed.

Apple's story is really sad since it appears to be a rather hasty decision which has ruined her life. Bad enough to have her dick cutoff but to replace it witha vagina that doesn't work?

And pissed off customers that can't f*ck her. I guess she tells customers it's that time of the month and ust gives blowjobs?

Very sad indeed.

I don't know that many posties and if that's what a girl really wants it's up to her.

But I don't think that's what most ladyboys want since so many have racks and not that many cut. If they realy wanted to be cut then they'd somehow find the money for it just like they do with tits.

From my experience, PD, many or even most of these girls have the desire to be a post-op from a very young age; for them, being a Ladyboy with a cock is kind of like a purgatory and from the time they are very young they dream of being a "lady" in every way, and of course having SRS is the ultimate step.

Then, I think it goes in stages; by age 12 or 14 or so they may still have that desire, but begin questioning what their life would be like without the equipment they were born with. By 16 or 17 even more questions, and then by the time they move to BKK or Pattaya and begin to talk to friends who have had the OP or even friends of friends who have done it, they get even more indecisive.

By 19 or 20 it's decision time for most, and the ones who can't or won't be persuaded otherwise they get the operation; of course we always wish them the best and hope they are happy and satisfied with their decision. But because many are NOT happy and that news gets relayed back into the LB circuit and spread around places like Huay Kwang like wildfire, the ones who were sitting on the fence get down and keep their cock after all; kind of a cop-out, really, but who can blame them if they hear stories from unhappy girls?

I know many examples of this, but the person I have talked to the most about it is Chompoo; she was determined to have SRS from about the age of 5, and moved to BKK primarily to save money for that. 9 years later she still has her cock LOL.....and money is not an issue, hell she has more than most of us reading here. Just too many stories from friends and along the LB grapevine convinced her she is better off keeping it, and seriously there are not many people out there who are more feminine than her; if *anyone* was going to be a candidate for SRS I would pick her, but she has pretty much ruled it out at this point.

Pre-screening needs to be more strict in Thailand; as it is now anyone with 100K baht can get that operation, with little or no psychological screening done beforehand. I say all girls should have to wait at least a year from the time they schedule their operation, and need to be in some sort of a therapy program during that time, as well as meeting with girls who have already had SRS to get their honest opinions. 1 year seems worth it, they are making the biggest decision of their life and do not want to mess that up or hurry into it; or even worse, do it for a man who may leave them soon afterward.

Below, 19-year old Chompoo during her fence-sitting years.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jai Dee I'll hold the french prick for you and you can pound the fuckin' shit outta him!!! What a fucker.

Truly a sad, sad story.

Fucking Frogs anyway. We shudda let Adolf and the Krauts keep the damned place.

Why is it every time I hear of some lb getting the chop at the behest of a farang boyfriend, it turns out to be a continental European? Never once heard of an American, Canadian, Brit or Aussie coercing a lb gf into doing it.

I think back to one of my all time favorites, down in Phuket, the gorgeous Manny.

Half Senegalese on her father's side and mom was a sea gypsy from some small island. I know JD remembers her. Well equipped, liked to top, etc etc. Then she suddenly goes and gets her tallywacker turned outside in, to a pussy, and word was some Euro bf was involved.

One lb in Cebu I chat with now has a Froggie bf and first thing Froggie wants to do is take her to Singapore and buy her boobs and a pussy.

Not to say all continental Europeans want this. Far from it, but it seems the ones who do get lbs to do this are from France, Germany, etc, etc.

How many Frenchmen does it take to defend France?

My theory on why the Frogs have become such wimps goes back to Napoleon. It is his fault. When he had that stupid attempt to invade Russia. He began with close to 700,000 men and of the surviving 120k only 35k were French. Most of the good French fighting bloodlines came to an end. This effected future generations to this day as mostly wimps and pacifists survived to breed the women.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. :spiteful:

The answer to "How many Frenchmen does it take to defend France" is"

"No one knows, its never been tried"

Yeah, I know Sam, Katoeylover got it on the last page!.. I was just trying to be creative (I didn't think they were that bad)... And of course, enjoying a bit of 'Froggie' bashing at the same time! :give_rose:

On a less flippant note, a deeply depressing story, with a serious amount of damage done to an obviously really sweet individual... And with a botched operation like that this could well be a young, hopeful life sexually & emotionally fucked!!... And all by some completely selfish prick who thought it was like buying a puppy at Christmas ... It's both callous & sickening!!.. I’d like to cut this cunts cock off with a potato peeler & then sow it into his mouth for him!

Anyway, thanks for sharing JD, these stories have got to be heard.

Has I said before... You want any French prick ‘smoked’, just PM me!!

Maybe me & Sam can 'two's him', I'd imagine Lefty would like to get a few 'pops' in as well!

• Upvote 1

^^ You got it right Lung. I had a few White Russians in Corner Bar last night and went into a rant about this very topic. Some folks say I can get a little loud, but it doesn't sound that way from my end. ;)