Cuba

Guest ringspun

I was there in early '04. I went to Varadero, Havana, Trinidad and finally Santa Clara but sadly did not notice anything transsexual wise on my travels. If there are any around I never saw them, but that's not saying there are not there, just not any place I went. Will be interesting to hear if anyone posts any sightings.

There was a very feminine gay guy in Santa Clara one night, who after a few mojitos looked doable to my drunken state, but I did not follow up as my straight mate was traveling with me. :blink::acute:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest ringspun

I get bored of Thailand, my 7th time now and last for a while, wanna see some new talent in the shape of tall latino variety!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey,

I was in Cuba in March 2004. I saw a ladyboy on the streets one night, but didn't follow-up. There was so much gorgeous real girl talent I didn't mind.

My sense, however, is that the Cuba LB scene is limited...best to try Miami or Los Angeles for gorgeous Cuban ladyboys.

quote name='ringspun' timestamp='1298414047' post='1886']

anyone seen any lb in cuba?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I used to go to Cuba fairly regularly, the first time must have been about 20 years ago. There were a lot of really hot ggs who were available for only a few US$. But I hear that in recent years the police are clamping down on liasons with tourists. The hotels give the names of overnight guests to the police, and they often do roadblocks stopping cars rented by tourists if they have a Cuban with them.

Girls who are consorting with tourists can be charged and sentenced to six months 're-education'. A second offence can lead to 2 years jail. Last time I went the ladies were afraid to be seen even talking to a tourist.

p4p might be a bit more available in Havana, but the prices have gone up a lot.

I doubt that there would be many ladyboys, at least openly. Cuban men have a macho latino culture, and even effeminate or gay looking guys are likely to be abused or have stones thrown at them, though the Government is trying to educate people about homophobla.

• Upvote 1

Cuba?? Really all they seem to be able to provide is "good cigars?" and "baseball talent" it's only 90 miles from the USA,but still a world away because of the "embargo" I like Cuban GGs here in the US,but really wonder if there are any LBs to be had,as QG stated the "macho latino culture" probably doesn't help here with the LB/TG's being accepted. :(

Hope some of you lucky guys from other non embargo'ed countries can finally provide some, input here about the scene in Cuba!

Thanks in advance,

Iceberg

I was in Cuba in 2005. Crazy hot gg action all over Havana at that time...girls literally waiting in cars and flagging you down as you walked back to your hotel. Girls looked ranged from blond hair blue eyes to charcoal black skin with short hair...whatever your flavor....I was in GG heaven at that time...There was club called the Diablo Tune Tune...ahhhhh memories....

sorry to hear it may have changed.

Nothing is constant I guess.

Randi

• Upvote 1

Randi, the gg's might still be available in Havana. I first went to Havana in 1981 and like you say there were ggs of every description available everywhere - and the rate for taking one ST to your hotel was US$3. And they would apologise for asking for so much saying they had to give a cut to the hotel and the police.

After my first trip I went to hotels in the holiday resort of Holguin. Girls would be waiting outside the hotels. But last time I went in 2006 it had changed.Like I said, the chicas were afraid to speak to tourists. I was approached by Cuban guys saying they could arrange a chica, but I was a bit wary of this as it could have been a scam, or they could have been Police.

I don't know how the clampdown affected Havana. I would think that there would still be chicas available, but more discretely.

The Cuban Government was afraid that Cuba was becoming a destination for sex tourism. I suppose I can't blame them for that, but also it is a pity because the Cuban women are really hot.

I never saw any sign of ladyboys, but they weren't on my radar then. I guess there must be some as they seem to be in most Latin American countries, and I believe there are Cuban ladyboys in the USA.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

I've seen quite a few LBs in Cuba, in the town of Cienfuegos. At the club artex, at which locals go, there are loads of ggs eager for foreign 'boyfriends'. One night there I saw about a dozen LBs, and had a "meeting" with one. Also at the club in the hotel Jagua.

Cienfuegos was the only town I saw any, and I travelled over a lot of the island. Though I do believe there are drag nights in Havana sometimes but they are not publicly advertised.

Such activities are pretty much undercover in Cuba, and the trouble is that it is very difficult to take a 'friend' to your place unless you have an independent apartment, which are not easy to find.

My question ain't got nothing to do with cuban transexuals but....

If you guys are Yanks, how the hell do you get to Cuba?   You gotta go through Canada or Mexico or ?   What do you do when you return to the USA and you have a Cuban stamp in your passport?  We ain't supposed to travel there right?

I would just really like to visit Cuba...

Thank you Sam...You are correct the USA has relaxed its travel requirements to Cuba for USA citizens but they are still pretty stiff...

"Those who fall under the following categories are permitted to travel to Cuba under existing U.S. regulations:

• Official government travelers
  • Journalists
  • Persons Cuban born or of Cuban origin visiting family
  • Persons traveling for religious purposes with their congregation or representing their congregation
  • Students traveling under specific authorization of their university for credit towards a degree
  • University faculty and staff traveling for authorized purposes for their university
  • Full-time professionals conducting research
  • Full-time professionals attending certain international conferences
  • Persons who have received a specific license"

Talking with friends I understand that Cuba really doesn't give a rat's ass if your are a USA citizen or not...You got money to spend, you're welcome...Come on in...But that you can only gain entry from Mexico or Canada or a few other places without either some special permission from the USA government or by spending a fortune with a company that manipulates the regulations to it's own end...

There are no scheduled flights from the USA to Cuba...Only charter flights that require the approval of the USA government to board...

Right here and right now, I am just curious if any posters on this thread are Yanks and if so, just how they gained entry to Cuba...You're Canadian Sam...Your government ain't as fucked as mine...You can freely travel to Cuba...

A few years back I can recall standing at that point on Key West where there is a permanent sign telling us all that Cuba lies just a few miles south...

Before I expire Sam I would truly like to visit the little mouse that has roared so loudly for so many years...

Its not that tough to get into Cuba.  I suggest going in via Mexico.  Dont forget you have to bring everything in cash-no Yankee credit cards down there.  The Cubans loosen things up from time to time regarding tourists, private restaurants and private guest houses/hotels.

I have been to Cuba but only the airport-long story that I dont want to get into here!!!

As an aside, I had a couple of work collegues (yanks) that went there in the wintiertime via Canada.  They came back with tans.  They flew from Cuba into Canada then straight on their way back to the USA.  In Canada, you clear US immigration and customs in Canada.  The officer saw they had tans in the wintertime and really busted their balls (although one was a lady).  LUCKILY, they had a pre made cover story about visiting a friend in Canada and they actually called him and asked them if these two cavones stayed at his place!!!!  They let them go thru!!!

BTW as an aside wasnt one of Obamas promises was to end the embargo???

They don't stamp your passport when you enter or leave Cuba Sam...You purchase a tourist card before entry and they stamp the card...You relinquish the card when you leave...I do understand that they may stamp your passport if you ask nicely...Some folks like proof of their visit...If you are a USA citizen entering illegally, that likely would not be a good idea...

Then if that is the case Kahuna I invite you to visit me in Canada. Just fly on up and connect to Cuba via Toronto or Montreal direct. Upon your return when you pre-clear US Customs & Immigration in Canada just tell them you spent a couple of weeks with your Canadian friend Sam. If they call me I'll vouch. Perhaps you will get to see the little mouse prior to your expiration. 

Kahuna is correct-no passport stamping.  The Cubans know this.  I used to travel a lot via Israel. My travels brought me to many, many countries.  I was always sure to ask them politely NOT to stamp the passport.  They never did and they understood.....

Most travel to Cuba is via package deal in big resorts.  You are essentially separated from the real Cuba.  I like to call it apartheid tourism.  Kahua, I wouldnt bother to go there if you plan to go like that.  Much better experience if you go the "private" route.....

Everyone I know who has gone to Cuba has really liked it, they are correct about the planes leaving from Mexico City & Toronto, no problemo at all, a surprisingly large number of yanks go. Good food, gorgeous women, great beaches, great baseball, a city caught in a time warp... whats not to like. You should go.  I lived in Miami for a while & the Cuban girls were really, really hot.

Fidel must be made of the same genetic code as cockroaches or Keith Richard, he won't just put us out of his misery. When he passes on to his reward hopefully things will ease up a bit for everyone. But he just may outlive us all.

i would like to butt in as in the 90's i used to "attend" on a regs Cuba and their girls' perfomances....probably the best in bed all over the world. I used to be there 2 months a year every year for a decade.

At those times prices were incredibly cheap. Now the situation has changed a little. 

In Habana You could find "plenty" of ladyboys ( well...some ladyboys and some femme boys ) at night in discos or along the Malecon....You have also some in Guanabo, just 1 hour with a taxi from La Habana. There is a group of bars and disco one in front of another...u will find it for sure.

I usually stayed in " casa particular " private houses. In the 90's the price was from 10 to 30 dollars, depending on the quality and position of the house. Now the minimum price start from 35 usd going up to 100 usd. Walking around simply ask to people on the street or to a taxi "particular" Usually cubans that have a car offer their services as a taxi "particular" finding for You a  private room ( obviously this is more expensive as they take a percentage on it ) The advantage is that in "casas particular" u could take anyone u want. In Hotels u have barriers to face and many tips to give....

I used to go there from Italy several times, but as i used to work in Miami i went there from Miami with AA or some charters. Never had problems in USA, but as i said i am italian. ( consider that 60 % of the tourism in Cuba comes from Italy...it seems as staying in Florence.....u would see a lot of italian people there , it is our favourite destination after Brasil )

I would avoid Varadero as police is going to hussle all girls going there looking for a tourist. In Guanabo the situation is more relaxed and no problems in taking home girls....and wonderful beaches there.

About ladyboys or femme boys the problem is that, cubans, will take joke of You all the time if they know you like ladyboys. I had to move from Santiago as they saw me several times with femme boys. " Hey Maricon....!!!! Te gusta la pinga? " ( hey faggot u like the c...k?" I was annoyed.cubans could be very rough sometimes!

The main problem you could encounter is the language barrier. As i am italian i speak spanish very well ( castillano in Cuba ) i remember this man from Canada lost in traslation when in Santiago.....Cubans defintely do not speak english! And if u do not speak spanish u loose 80 % of the fun...as they can be amusing sometimes...

I have an affair with a cuban lady in italy married with an old italian man...( cubans ladies are irremediably and irreparably kinky and they like sex indeed ) that keeps me informed about Cuba..Now she's just coming back from La Habana and i used to ask her if there are ladyboys in La habana jockin'.....( obviously she does not suspect my "passion" ) she replied that there are many of them, as i repeat in Malecon at night or Discos. But it is a hunting job...there's no a specific place they gather all toghether. But she told me the best place for fu....n' is Guanabo!

Especially the fun is that...if they like u.....u do not have a rate...( as there is a rate for everything in life u should give them something anyway )...so it is just fun 100 %...they want a companion as cubans are defintely not ladyboy lovers!!!!!!!!!!for their mentality it is a dishounour going with a femme boy!

I remeber that in Guanabo i used to have a threesome with a girl and a ladyoy.....both dark skinned...what a fun!!!!!!!!! The girl used to like the c..k too much...so DP was a must!!!!!!!!! uhhh waht a fun!!!!!!!

Another advantage of Cuba is that they do not have internet....so your inbox would be empty with money' requests eh eh eh eh!!!!!!!!! 

PS: do not compare cubans living in Miami to cubans living in Cuba.....there is a differnce like a Fiat and a Ferrari...Once they go to USA they change mentality becoming american ( i love USA ) but in Cuba they are pure FIRE!!!!!!

• Upvote 1