60% Of Customers Get Topped (Moo's Survey)

DownLoLarry

... One of my best LB memories so far was banging Odette over the balcony at H@4 to the best of Judas Priest. Now THAT was hardcore! :biggrin:

Had her Screaming for Vengeance, eh? :happy0065: I about pissed myself laughing when I read this. Well played sir! Out of plus one's, but I shall return tomorrow to remedy that.

i made this mistake last trip....it was 4 a.m. and going back to my hotel i see this ladyboy offering her perfomances..well...i say...why not...the last night cup.....but i did not ask her if she was top or bottom...u know...san miguel pils goes to my head at 4 a.m.

Once in the room she keeps tellin' me she was a top only and wanted to fuck me...well...i am not a bottom..or at least not with her...a real quarrel starts...i mean...she was not availble not even for a blowjob...

despite i am 46 i am still in good shape...but..who wants problems in Phi at 4 a.m. when stoned drunk....?

So i was thinkin' : i give her a punch ( no good idea ) i give her the money ( good idea... )

I took 1.000 pesos and told her to go away....she say: no no no i want to come.... I reply: so wank .....

To make a long story short...she wanted to fuck me....but it was a matter of principle...i am the customer, i pay, so i decide not u...

She told me that she has a lot of customers that like big dick ( to be honest her dick was not sooooo big...at least after my experience in brasil...in no way an asian cock would be big for me )

So a brilliant idea came to my mind..those kind of ideas that u could have only when boozed...."listen honey...if u want to come u have to fuck somebody else not me...so go downstairs and pick a lesbian....she refused...

A party was going on in another room...and one girl was passing in front of my room...She did not have an angel face, or at least, she was an angel, half devil...i stopped her...hey honey..can i offer u a drink? she accepted thinking i was alone...when in my room saw the lb...she was astonished..."u gay????" i say no but she wants to fuck somebody...she is horny..." UHHHHH never done it before... ( who trust a girl at 4 a.m.??? )

It was the best threesome inmy life...i was not fucked...( apart money ...costed me 3.000 pesos total ) but it was delicious...

but next time i will ask the lb if she's top or bottom...in case of top i will organize a threesome...nothing more exciting then a lb fuckin' a lady?????

I quite liked getting topped by Luk Tan from Guess Bar last October, not to big but a real treat! :biggrin:

I just wish Moo would have been around before I went to Pattaya(and got lubbed up)as she was great the year before, and Texasmac give her a try as she doesn't inflict any pain just a whole lot of pleasure. :happy0065:

Had her Screaming for Vengeance, eh? :happy0065: I about pissed myself laughing when I read this. Well played sir! Out of plus one's, but I shall return tomorrow to remedy that.

55555 Just caught up with this thread...

Since that happened on my first night in Thailand, Judas Priest has become my un-official ladyboy chasin' music in LOS. Nothing gets me ready to go to a LB bar like Livin' After Midnight!  :biggrin:

As to the OP, Beer broke me in proper last trip so I guess that ups the percentage a bit.

• Upvote 1

Just for you Fogmaster, and the other 59% of course, I think this little number is right up your alley (so to speak)

That's fucking hysterical! Makes me miss San Francisco (so to speak).

And it's not Judas Priest though. Just sayin' ...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...