60% Of Customers Get Topped (Moo's Survey)

DownLoLarry

Gallup Poll? Forgeddaboudit!

Nielsen Rating? So last century.

Red States, Blue States? We'll find out on Erection day.

In the Guess Bar thread, Mardhi wrote:

Last night, I got Moo to some recon. Basically asked the girls how many guys they top and vice versa. A pretty non scientific survey at best but the answers quite amazing, at least to me.

60% of the customers get topped and 40% do not. I would have thought it somewhere around 20% being topped. Just goes to show how versatile the girls are.

I would suspect that the percentage at Guess, with a customer base that's more into our scene, would be slightly higher than than at Obsessions that might attract drunk guys who are more into GGs.

Despite sampling error and as Mardhi says, a casual unscientific poll, it is an interesting data point.

Just want to reiterate that Moo polled the Guess Girls and her personal topping percentage may be quite different.

Seems the Guess Girls are quite versatile. So whether you like pounding a ladyboy's arse like a jackhammer or are biting the pillow yourself, the ladyboys at Guess will make you happy.

Next Guess party is the Underwear Party on Saturday. September 29th.

• Upvote 1

i tbought everbodywho hangs with LBs more than casually knew this..that is why the big dicked girls command the big bucks...they are using there tool to top the clients..girls who are strictly bottoms command less unless they are absolute stunners...at least that is how the p4p game is structured in the USA...so i assumed it was the same in thailand for p4p...

I was in La Bamba one night with 5-6 other guys all quite experienced in the scene. I mentioned something about getting topped and they ALL responded, somewhat to my surprise, that they don't. Since then I've assumed the % was smaller than I though. Although admittedly that is a small sample size.

• Upvote 1

I was topped once. Hurt like hell. Never went there again. Now when the offer comes my way I politely decline and remind them that I am the man and they are the woman" :biggrin:

100% with you Sam! After Chocolate shoved her thick cock up me, I've never felt such pain shoot up my spine. Sobered me up quick!

A friend of mine, a singer for a hardcore metal band, once told me "you're not hardcore until you've taken a cock up you ass". He was right!!! :vava:

• Upvote 1

Lung pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u dont ask a lady her age and dont ask a gentleman the size of his cock..Sir........................LOL............Regards Garry 8P-_-

Sorry for the indiscretion Mr. Dirty & I am perfectly sure that in this instance you should be allowed your vanity, just as any lady should be if you asked her vaggie size, so apologies,

That said, dear sir... OK then... What percentage topped you?

C'mon, this is a suryey man. :db:

For anyone's information, same as BB, I'm a full on, incredibly aggressive, kidney smashing, bowel busting, prostate pulsating 'top'... Or as any Thai tuk tuk driver would tell you, "It Okaaay, you givv', yoo still real man".

Honest, they say that, they really do.... One said it last week even.

:hi:

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

My last two trips (after the removal of my prostate) I could not get "strong" so it was 100% taking for me.....marvellous .

I have since had a certain operation and am back to my best so trip coming up will be Give and Take :happy0065:

Cheers DK 

• Upvote 1