LB alupecia & nasty bald spots!?

Luung

Right, recently I've noticed loads of young LB's with nasty, large alopecia type bald spots, it’s either that or I’ve gone to run my fingers though the ‘current’ companions hair & got myself all tangled up in a mess of hair extensions!.. It’s been quite disconcerting.

Now we all know about male pattern baldness & also the fact that so many kathoeys often hack off their hair when they split up with a loved one, but I tell yah right now man, it ain’t either of these two things.

Now I say recently, but the first one was about 2 yrs ago, a nasty leggy thing who picked me up from a drunken slumber on a bench on the moat in CMX & she then proceeded to steal my phone after a sweaty night in a CMX guest house.

Even the lill’ cutie in my local Lao Khow bar hides a mass of bald shit n’ extensions under a cowboy hat (Damm I used to want to jam that lil’ bitch so much!!

Friday before last in Patts I stuffed a lill’ day time LB massage girl in Soi Buckhow... And shock horror... Bald as a frakin’ coot!!!.. Extensions up to the eyeballs.

The list goes on.... And on... And on...

Anyway, same Friday as the massage girl I actually managed to blagg just about the sexiest LB that I’ve ever encountered much later that evening (And I’d just about given up on Patts as too)!

At any rate, early in the morning she decided to use the old, “I’ve gotta pay my rent, landlord want boxing me” routine & I said, “NAH”!!!.. With that she started pulling & tugging at her beautiful waist length hair shouting, “Me not kamoi (thief), look I have my own hair”... Well this stopped me in my tracks & the penny dropped... Young LB’s get their heads shaved when they get dragged to the ‘Monkey House’ (Prison). My lovely new kathoey friend (Who I will be seeing again, in spite of her antics) sat me down & told me half in Thai & half in English the whole deal about the LB’s with the extensions & it was illuminating! In fact I’d now say that a lot of the chicks that you think have just split up with their rich Falang provider or the lill’ Thai soldier boy have actually just come out of knick!

It’s obviously done for the humiliation & I suppose to make them less attractive to the other inmates?.. And maybe just prison convention??.. Dunno; ain’t done any ‘bird’ here yet???

Now I’m not silly enough to tar everyone with the same brush & I wouldn’t be that nasty anyway. Obviously there are enough genuine alopecia sufferers out there & more than enough hack themselves to bits when the insecurities of a lonely life as a transsexual hit home... But I’ve seen so much of this lately & I do know the BIB’s been clamping down on our lill’ chums.

Any thoughts lads?.. I’d love to get a little bit more educated here & I’d love to hear other BM’s/Fm’s (BTW, what do we call ourselves here)? opinions, experiences etc... I’m pretty sure it ain’t HIV or stress either.

Maybe if enough folk post we can get some sort of consensus?

• Upvote 1

Can't recall FMs posting about this before. I haven't noticed this phenomenon but then I'm not looking at too many ladyboys up close and personal.

Is what you're saying is that this can be caused by either hair treatment/extensions or by ripping out one's own hair?

It makes sense that extensions puts an unatural amount of weight on the scalp.

Can't recall FMs posting about this before. I haven't noticed this phenomenon but then I'm not looking at too many ladyboys up close and personal.

Why not?

Is what you're saying is that this can be caused by either hair treatment/extensions or by ripping out one's own hair?

No, I'm saying that I'm being lead to belive that much of the time these LB's have had their hair cut off after a shot spell in prison, in spite of the fact that some will pull their own hairt out.

It makes sense that extensions puts an unatural amount of weight on the scalp.

Yes, good comment! The extensions probably makes quiet a mess of the scalp at any rate

Obviously I haven't explained myself well enough, sorry, I'll try again.

At first this phenomenon was freaking me out because I was thinking about all kinds of HIV angles & all that kind of nasty stuff. When I said diconserting I meant it.

I'm talking about parts of the head where the extensions look like they're clinging on to literally nothing & when you take a cheaky little closer look you can't even see a hairline around the ears or the beginings of a sideburn... Nothing!

I suppose my questions are... How many of you want to believe that more often than not it's either sickness or the ladyboys doing it to themselves?

Or How many of you figure the prison idea is more often than not either feasible or maybe even probable?

I do take your very valid point Larry that the extensions themselves can/could make the scalp look much worse once you've got up close & personal & had a really good look.

This could purely be a consiquence of vanity, it's another explaination added to the mix.

I know some guys avoid ladyboys with wigs or short hair because it often means they've been to the monkey house which makes them a riskier proposition.

But I find ladyboys with short hair extremely sexy! :p

I don't see ladyboys in bed other than my the one I live with.

Looking at me avatar perhaps I need extensions! :D

The few times I have come across LBs with hair problems they have been caused by either a visit to the police station/monkey house for an extreme trim, or else the tangled mess of extensions became too much and they had to cut them out in chunks. Have not experienced LBs pulling their hair out personally, just the usual threats to slit their wrists.

• Upvote 1

The few times I have come across LBs with hair problems they have been caused by either a visit to the police station/monkey house for an extreme trim, or else the tangled mess of extensions became too much and they had to cut them out in chunks. Have not experienced LBs pulling their hair out personally, just the usual threats to slit their wrists.

Nice answer!!!

• 3 weeks later...

My 2nd trip to Thailand and first to Pattaya I brought a lb from Bkk with me named TokTak. She was a model on Asian TS around that time. Very beautiful, from Nakhon Phanom. She had very long fine silky hair that reached at least to her mid back. I noticed though she was starting to get thin right at the crown, but the way she combed it, the thin spot was often covered. Being the caring altruistic person that I am, I went and bought her some Manoxidil, the anti baldness topical that was popular back then, maybe is still. Told her to apply it according to the instructions. She was appreciative and said she would and she did the entire time she was with me. Other than her thin spot, she also had the worst case of Phimosis I have ever seen. Too bad. She was so beautiful and such a sweet kid. I had an email address for her back then, (she didn't have her own phone), but it is no good any more so I have no idea what became of her.