The Philippines - Pearl Of Asia - 2012

Stealth007

You Will Never Be Equal To US , No Matter What You Do !!!

For the last few weeks i have been reading different Threads abouth ladyboy discrimination at clubs , restaurants , and rasist acts against the girls i also read where BM where asking them self what are the legal rights for our girls and how far can you go to implement them , I found the feedbacks and reactions to be very interested and in most case i did agree with most of the replays......

At the other hand me and my girlfriend " Rubi " are fighting our own battle in the Phillippines , which she won this week , giving her the right to go to school all dress up like a girl....

Your identity is something you have the day you are born and that is something we get use to it and dont even think of it as something special because that is who we are....

But imagine you have to hide your identity because others dont want to see you like you are , so every day you have to be this fake person living a fake life....

And worse of all , you have to fight for your rights every day in day out , to get respect in hope that you can one day fit inn....

This was the lifestyle " Rubi " live in for all these years , seeing girls come to school wearing there nice dress and there nice shoes , while she has to walk around like a boy and act like a boy because that is how society will like you to be other wise you will not fit inn

A total disgrace and humiliation that she had to indure everyday 24/7 just to be some body not just a piece of shit as they are call by the locals.....

I will never forget the txt message i got from " Rubi " just a few weeks before her school periode begins it was loud and clear.

( We ladyboy`s decide to go to war with our school ) , not knowing what the fuck was going on i txt her back to explain , she then told me that they where sick and tired of going to school dress like boys , upcoming new school semester they will all go to school dress up for what they are " GIRLS "

There decision did cause a major turmoil at her school so much so that they all got deny excess for a few day`s just to give the board of director time to decide what to do with what they call provocatve action to undermind the school rules and dress code...

But to my surprice they got what they wanted and where allowed to come to school dress like girls but it must be all modest nothing to classy and for sure not sexy....

Two weeks ago she had again a clash with the dean of here class , this asshole told her you gay`s dont have the brains to finish anything so a graduation will not be in for you all......

I told her just stay cool and dont give him any reason to be able to stand in your way to reach your goals , he will eat his hart out when you reach the end and have your graduation papers , and i hope to meet him face to face that day so i can shove her graduation hat right up his fucking ass....

Last week they had a coctail party , organize by one of there inschool hotels that sponser the girls with on the job training at there domestic and international locations

" Rubi " took immidiatly the opertunity to flesh her sexy ladyboy looks and stunned every body that did not expect her to appear the way she did.....

She was full of joy that she have made it and finaly got accepted to be what she is all the time " A FUCKING DROP DEAD GORGEOUS GIRL "

" Rubi " E@mail

just got home from school event today it was fun and feeling good that i feel overwhelm with that event.my teachers allow me to wear what ever i want to wear without any discrimination regarding to my gender...even all people in that event was ok with me they give smile and no hesitation about my gender maybe because of my feminility looks thats why theyre nothing to say or think against to me..some of my teacher's watch our event and they are all give smile to me as they see me in what im wearing,improud to my self that they are also proud of me there approach was to inspiring me to go on and enjoy that event given for us to enjoy as a student..

thank you so much honey for letting me to join that event for all freshmen student,i ate already from outside with my classmate before we all seperate going home to take rest from whole day party that we did today here..

Picture of my Princess , for those of you that dont know she is the girl with the white top and glitter miniskirt.......

post-665-0-91141300-1350206968_thumb.jpe

post-665-0-39732000-1350206970_thumb.jpe

• Upvote 1

Subic City , Calapandayan

You may have more up to date info than I but Players closed some time ago, reopened with another name and closed again. Kinky's maybe the most famous bar now.

Barrio Barretto , Baloy Beach

If you visit from spring to typhoon season the floating bars are also fun.

post-345-0-25152300-1350219779_thumb.jpg

post-345-0-98250100-1350219787_thumb.jpg

post-345-0-97050600-1350219809_thumb.jpg

post-345-0-58916200-1350219817_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Stealth- great info, pics and details. Timely, too, as I am on the ground in AC. I hope I can see some of those outlying places today/tonight. After 2 nights, I have yet to see the inside of a bar. Hell, I've barely had time to eat (here 36 hours now, had 1 sandwich)!

The 1st 24 hours was a true cornucopia of LB delights. 3 LBs, all from the PinaLove website. These pics are from the site. Show them around and die!

Frayana

Jhenny

Lhiandy

Akina

Lhiandy brought her cousin along, but I let the cousin go, because, cute as she was, I was too lazy to do a girl. After cousin left, Lhiandy said "My cousin is a gay". I said "Oh, lesbian". She said "No, transgender like me" Damn!

Jhenny will be returning tonight. I will see Akina later today. Lots of street LBs, some cute, others looking dangerous. Nothing new.

SM Mall, a relatively new mall in AC (3 years?), looks like a decent place to troll for LBs too.

post-71-0-74916000-1350279003_thumb.jpg

post-71-0-29850500-1350279006_thumb.jpg

post-71-0-68541900-1350279008_thumb.jpg

post-71-0-56377600-1350279341_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

@Xyzzy

My visit to Calapandayan was late at night and this players bar was a reference point for the trick driver to know where to drop us off , i did not look at the name or went in the place....

The floating bars are for sure a Subic Bay special and a lot of fun to experience during the nice dry season if your in the area , thankx for the heads up and pictures....

@Soc999

Wow , looks like your going to have a ball there buddy , nice babe`s....

Looking foward to read your upcoming TR , i know for sure it will be a mind blowing one....

The last girl on the Pina Love is very cute , love to see more picture of her and hear her story when the two of you meet

Greetz , Stealth

• 1 month later...

WARNING !!!

What ever you do dont visit the toilets , it looks like a fucking A-Bomb exploded in that fucking shithole , i told Izza that she have to do something immidialtly abouth that fucking pisscorner and she promise me that it will be fixed , i left the day after to Cebu so i dont know if she kept her promise.....

i was there yesterday night...she kept the promise...toilet was fixed...acceptable.....not something to remember.....but good for san miguel discharge....

• 6 months later...

Just a few comments.  Rubi, the girl in the group photo looks very nice and she deserves or merits (what is the proper language to use here) to be grouped in with the other ladies.  Everything about her is feminine, and if she finds friends among her female peers then all the better and there is no harm to anyone else IMO.  No reason for the school officials to get upset with her in IMO.

About Calapandayan, I went there a few years ago.  I road a Jeepney up from Subic until reaching the Jollibee (or was it McDonald's), I can't remember which other than I was a bit lost and did not know my way around, only knowing that if I reached the center of town I had gone too far.  I doubled back and found the strip of nightclubs.  I ate dinner at a local roadside house, with a lady who had set up a shop near one of the clubs on her front porch, she provided just a few seats, but the lady and her child had about 5-6 dishes to choose from and obviously used the nearby action for customers and income.  After an acceptable meal I went into a nearby club.  There was almost no action, but then again it was just after sunset so it was still early.  I tried to take out one nice girl who was dancing but she said she was on the mens, which could have been true but I took it as she was not interested or it was still too early, as she was the most attractive lady there and could have easily earned more lady drinks.   

I then when to bar/club #2 and they demanded that I buy a drink before entering, so I did.  I don't recall the name of the place, only a vague memory of it having rows of plastic seats...there might have been tables as well, but I think it was mainly rows of seats facing the stage.  There were a couple of local guys sitting there, but nothing much going on.  I waited for 10 minutes or more with no action, just me the only foreigner sitting in a lightly staffed bar with a few other Filipino guys staring at me.  I think I nearly finished my beer before finally one girl came on stage, though it was not anything to get excited about.  The vibe of the place was not good and I did not hang around to see the real show, which I might suspect would be good hours later.  

I might have visited places #3 or #4 but if I did they were not memoriable, as the final place I visited was the Kinky Ladyboy Bar.  It was still early in the evening, but there were maybe 6-8 girls there.  There were not may customers there at the time (I think I was the only one at the beginning).  The girls were friendly but not really my type.  I ordered a drink and played some pool.  Probably played 2 or 3 games of pool and by the end a number of the girls were circling me for the kill so I had to get out and leave.  A couple of the girls wanted to blow me off on the spot...or was it that I blow them off on the spot.  I could have probably played a game of pool where the loser blows the winner LOL.   It got to be a bit much for me, so even though it was a fun and entertaining place to be, I left and went back to Subic. 

Regarding Angeles City, I notice more ladyboys there over time.  Maybe my senses are better tuned but before they would be hard to see, but last year I noticed a few hanging around near the entrance of walking street, where Fields Ave and Mitchell Ave splits.  As well as on Santos Rd.

• 1 month later...

Finally I got the time to read this report in detail. Though not beeing a newbie in the Phils I still found a lot of valuable information in it , thanks Stealth for that!I got also some confirmation of my own way and experience.But unfortunately I cannot spend that much time in the Phils as I would like,my annual visits there are limited to about 4-5 weeks and I have to pack in my whole schedule in this period. I´ll be back again in December and I will do exactly the same as you did, I have built up a network through Pinalove and Meetladyboy.com but I still love also the hunting experience when you go out and dont know what you will find, either in the bars or in the streets.Of course I also sometimes had to pay the price for that,but one knows the risk.

Anyway thanks for this report and the high quality pics, they are all clean in opposite of mine (lol)

Cheers

Ernesto

• Upvote 2

Building up a network

I dont know what´s your experience, but most of the ladyboys I have contact with through the year are repeatedly asking for some money, either by Paypal or Wstern Union.

That´s a bit boring, interesting to learn what´s your experience.

@Ernesto

It`s Always nice to read TR from other phillippines lovers , offcourse we all have our specialty and lifestyle and what we like or not and our own way to do things.....

I have been reading your TR here and on other forums for a while now and i love it each time over and over again , i will not go down the road the way your doing it , but you have my outmost deep respect for going to places and get in to action with ladyboy`s that i will not think twice to refuse to have any incounter....

Abouth your 4 to 5 week visit , why dont you split it in two time a year ???

I think that way you dont have to do everything at once , just a tip.....

Nice to see that your also using a network , from time to time i also jump of the cliff inn to the deep by taking a unknown mind blowing ladyboy along with me , so far i did not incounter no drama with none so it`s fun for sure to get close to the raw deals....

AC Daimond District

I think if your there around 22.00 pm or later will be just fine.....

@Ernesto

Ladyboy Asking For Some Money.....

I think this is a probleem that everybody that monger in the world will incounter , does not matter if it`s a ladyboy or a GG and does not matter if she come from Asia or any where else in the world.....

I personaly have been struggling with this probleem for a few years in the past and now i have impose a few stiff rules for the girls and for my self and so far i dont have nearly no probleem with this fenomena any longer

When it come to the phillippines we all know that its a real jungle out there and it`s a matter of survival of the fittest.......

For me it`s oke for a girl to ask me money , i know the place and i know where they come from , they are all in need and some more then the other....

I have classified my network in 3 groups....

1- My personal friends

2- My connections babes

3- My social media babes

The only girls that can ask me money and will get it , are my personal friends......

These are ladyboy`s that i know personaly , i know there whole familie and friends , i have move around with them on many occations on my vacations and they provide me 100% with there personal service and took care of me each time i was there...

The advantage that i have with these girls are that when they ask me for money i know in a split second if they realy need it or not , and if it`s a big amound of money some time i will ask for proof of purchase.....

I have sponser some ladyboy also in the past with schooling , and also help there familie building there own pig or chicken farm , i never give the girls money just for the fun of it , i always look and think of a systeem that will help her to get in a position that they can take care of them self.

Education beat poverty.

My connection babes , only get money from me when they have did a deed , like buying mostly tickets or make on the spot pictures or made reservations or get other info that i need.....

My social media babes dont get no money at all , most of these girls are on my facebook and i use there account to get personal info from there activities and fill my new girls list from there friends.......

If a ladyboy keep asking for money while she dont deserve to get it , she will get only once a warning , then i will delete her account and brake all contacts , easy....

Greetz , Stealth

Building up a network

I dont know what´s your experience, but most of the ladyboys I have contact with through the year are repeatedly asking for some money, either by Paypal or Wstern Union.

That´s a bit boring, interesting to learn what´s your experience.

@ Ernesto,

I tend to agree with Stealth's observations, although there is a cottage industry of girls hanging out in internet cafes trolling the internet for long distance boyfriends and sponsors who will give them money periodically.  Unfortunately, a VERY large number of girls on www.pinalove.com; www.ladyboykisses.com, and the other sites are doing this.  I would recommend using these sites one to two weeks before arrival in the philippines to let them know you are coming into town.  Then, when you meet you can give the girl "cab fare" after you meet, and be done with it.

If you attempt to build a network more than two weeks before arrival, and maintain it after you leave, you will surely be hit up for money, and regardless of whether you say "yes", or "no", they will attempt to hit you up again.  The sad part is many of the girls literally have nothing...it is worse if you get involved enough to visit their baragay, and see their appalling living conditions.  It takes a hard heart not to send some money after that experience...so it is best never to go back to their village, unless you really want to commit to helping out periodically.  Of course, if you are making a comfortable income, helping a girl with $100 every couple of months will make an material difference in her life, and you can feel good about doing a good deed.  I have no regrets about any of the help I have given to the girls I have met in person.  If I haven't met a girl in person, she gets nothing.

However, if you are serious about a relationship, take some time and meet the college educated girls working in call centers or as nurses.  It takes a little time to find them, but once you befriend one on facebook, the whole network of college educated middle and upper class girls is right in front of you.  These girls do not need your money, and many have too much pride to ask. If you have decided to stop hard core mongering, you will find the most faithful, loving, and supportive ladyboys anywhere. Then, you will have to decide if you want to make the big commitment...

My two cents...which may only be worth a penny!

Cheers,

Randi

• 2 weeks later...

You Will Never Be Equal To US , No Matter What You Do !!!

For the last few weeks i have been reading different Threads abouth ladyboy discrimination at clubs , restaurants , and rasist acts against the girls i also read where BM where asking them self what are the legal rights for our girls and how far can you go to implement them , I found the feedbacks and reactions to be very interested and in most case i did agree with most of the replays......

At the other hand me and my girlfriend " Rubi " are fighting our own battle in the Phillippines , which she won this week , giving her the right to go to school all dress up like a girl....

Your identity is something you have the day you are born and that is something we get use to it and dont even think of it as something special because that is who we are....

But imagine you have to hide your identity because others dont want to see you like you are , so every day you have to be this fake person living a fake life....

And worse of all , you have to fight for your rights every day in day out , to get respect in hope that you can one day fit inn....

This was the lifestyle " Rubi " live in for all these years , seeing girls come to school wearing there nice dress and there nice shoes , while she has to walk around like a boy and act like a boy because that is how society will like you to be other wise you will not fit inn

A total disgrace and humiliation that she had to indure everyday 24/7 just to be some body not just a piece of shit as they are call by the locals.....

I will never forget the txt message i got from " Rubi " just a few weeks before her school periode begins it was loud and clear.

( We ladyboy`s decide to go to war with our school ) , not knowing what the fuck was going on i txt her back to explain , she then told me that they where sick and tired of going to school dress like boys , upcoming new school semester they will all go to school dress up for what they are " GIRLS "

There decision did cause a major turmoil at her school so much so that they all got deny excess for a few day`s just to give the board of director time to decide what to do with what they call provocatve action to undermind the school rules and dress code...

But to my surprice they got what they wanted and where allowed to come to school dress like girls but it must be all modest nothing to classy and for sure not sexy....

Two weeks ago she had again a clash with the dean of here class , this asshole told her you gay`s dont have the brains to finish anything so a graduation will not be in for you all......

I told her just stay cool and dont give him any reason to be able to stand in your way to reach your goals , he will eat his hart out when you reach the end and have your graduation papers , and i hope to meet him face to face that day so i can shove her graduation hat right up his fucking ass....

Last week they had a coctail party , organize by one of there inschool hotels that sponser the girls with on the job training at there domestic and international locations

" Rubi " took immidiatly the opertunity to flesh her sexy ladyboy looks and stunned every body that did not expect her to appear the way she did.....

She was full of joy that she have made it and finaly got accepted to be what she is all the time " A FUCKING DROP DEAD GORGEOUS GIRL "

" Rubi " E@mail

just got home from school event today it was fun and feeling good that i feel overwhelm with that event.my teachers allow me to wear what ever i want to wear without any discrimination regarding to my gender...even all people in that event was ok with me they give smile and no hesitation about my gender maybe because of my feminility looks thats why theyre nothing to say or think against to me..some of my teacher's watch our event and they are all give smile to me as they see me in what im wearing,improud to my self that they are also proud of me there approach was to inspiring me to go on and enjoy that event given for us to enjoy as a student..

thank you so much honey for letting me to join that event for all freshmen student,i ate already from outside with my classmate before we all seperate going home to take rest from whole day party that we did today here..

Picture of my Princess , for those of you that dont know she is the girl with the white top and glitter miniskirt.......

attachicon.gifRubi Coctail Party.jpeg

attachicon.gifRubi Coctail Party-1.jpeg

Huge respect for Rubi! Awesome story!

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...