Ambassador Stealth

pdogg

I am quite pleased with how our Forum has developed. Our coverage of the ladyboy scene in Thailand and Cambodia is outstanding IMHO. However, the Philippines has a treasure trove of ladyboys but our coverage has not been up to snuff. I've never been there and neither has BB.

We'd like to rev up our PI engine. Very few Westerners know the PI ladyboy scene as well as Ambassador Stealth. He's been going there for 15 years and has lived all over Philippine archipelago. He has kindly agreed to take over the PI moderating duties!

Thanks bro! :drinks:

• Upvote 1

Good Job....

I better put the best PI ladyboys on lock-down before all the punters going to Thailand start showing up. Given the way Stealth pumps up the girls and doles out the factual "how-to's", Cebu, Davao, and Manilla with be crawling with Pattaya refugees looking for the next big thing.!

Cheers,

Randi

Thankx guy`s it`s for me also a honor and pleasure to be the one guiding this PI section....

Some of you may know me from the PattayaLadyboy.com Forum , now run by AlexP and KendoUK under the name Stealth007 and some of you may know me from the Pattaya Addict under the user name Trend_Setter..

@RaniUno

Hehehe you can relax , i dont think there will be a long line standing at any ticket office to buy a flight to the phillippines , just because this section begin to get more publicity now or in the futher.....
So you dont need to lockup any of your cuttie , and i personaly dont think it will be a healthy thing if that was the case.

But i think this thread will add up the different options that all BM have to choose a second destination if and when they see and feel the need to do so.....

My main task will be to promote the place and keep all info as up to date as possible , i will be on the ground very often so i will see and know things at first hand.

Plans are also in the making for me to go and live there so that will only make the flow of info as good as it gets....

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 2

• 4 years later...

For all of you that are planning to visit the phillippines and for some reason need to be in the ( MINDANAO AREA )

Do your home work and get to know where your going and what is the alert situation in your visit zone , have Always plan A & B in place so you know your escape route if you ever need it !!!

And stay up to date with the latest news and info , where are right now the hotspots and what are the latest developments , the motto today is not , who is going to take care of my well being , but you all need to take care of your self and the safety of your love birds

Greetz , Stealth

• 9 months later...

So that was it folks , i just finish my last year TR and my last Big City Vacation , as of next year i am planning to be more in the province , visit more Beaches , Country Side , Waterfalls , Caves do more " Hiking " and practice more extream sports like " Zipline " and ATV Quad tours and journey`s.....

In conjuction with that i will open a brand new Thread under the name of " My Province Vacations " after April - 2019

As of next year 2019 more - Beach`s

Beach.jpg

Beach.jpeg

As of next year 2019 more Vast Country Side & Nature.....

Country side - 1.jpg

Country side.jpg

As of next year 2019 more Waterfall`s and caves

waterfall.jpg

Caves.jpg

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
19 hours ago, globetrotter said:

Wondered the same about Siam Sam 

I have noticed that too, been away 9 months according to his profile.

Quite a few others haven't signed in for a while too though I noticed katoeylover had a sneaky peek in a couple of days ago after 6 months away :biggrin:

He called me today and he is doing fine, as are TTChang and thegame925 who are other long term absentees B)

I wonder what happened to Gizmo too, he spent August in Pattaya every year but not been on any forums for well over a year and nearly 3 years on this one

I think some guys get to a stage, from time to time, where signing in to a ladyboy forum isn’t a daily priority.   Then the weeks just drift into months and the incentive to check in becomes less and less.  Personally I have found it hard to get motivated to get involved in ladyboy scene discussions in the past couple of years.  With a longish trip coming up in a couple of months I have been getting spurts of excitement to check in more often, but then after reading a few threads I just get bored again. It’s just the same old themes being rehashed year after year.  

So perhaps as guys realise they may not be back in SE Asia for a while they just drift away to get on with other things in life.

Gizmo was on FB only yesterday, so a good sign he is still about.

5 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Personally I have found it hard to get motivated to get involved in ladyboy scene discussions in the past couple of years.  With a longish trip coming up in a couple of months I have been getting spurts of excitement to check in more often, but then after reading a few threads I just get bored again. 

I hear you buddy. I went to Pattaya this past July and  weeks before departure, I was perusing the Pattaya threads. As soon as I leave, I loose interest. Not nocking Pattaya, I just focus where I'm at.

Off to Cambodia in January; first time back there fir several years and looking forward to it :)