The Philippines Hotel Review

Stealth007

On 2/5/2018 at 5:54 AM, Stealth007 said:

ATM facility

There is one in the hotel lobby , very convenient

ATM,  Ass To Mouth facility Stealth?:biggrin:

Is the transaction limit only 10,000 piso or is it higher?

Given the generally high transaction fees, good to take out as much as possible at once.

18 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

ATM,  Ass To Mouth facility Stealth?:biggrin:

Is the transaction limit only 10,000 piso or is it higher?

Given the generally high transaction fees, good to take out as much as possible at once.

You can indeed takeout 10.000 peso at once , but at most ATM you can repeat this 3x so in general you can take out 30.000 peso a day i know that some ATM in manila will allow you to pin 10.000 5x time so you can have 50.000 when done......

The fee right now is 250 peso each time you make use of the ATM , in my case i Always travel with cash € euro and change it there on the spot

Greetz , Stealth

Angeles City - ABC Hotel
My personal Experience !!!

After cheque out i got a shuttle ride to my next hotel , " ABC " , here my room was still not ready so i went scouting around and had some food at the " Phillies Gril Bar " with a good view of the on going construction work.......

Hotel Deposit

7000 Peso

It`s around 10 min ride with the tricycle to walking street , and 20 min walk.......

Staff Attitude

Very good and attentive for details , sometime a little bit stuck up attitude , the overal personal was good and very friendly......

Wifi System

Generaly speaking it was " Excelent " and very fast  , thats for inside the room and outside , on the pool deck it was also , good and restaurant area even in the Cabana`s

ATM facility

There is one in the hotel lobby , and one right outside , very convenient

Swimming Pool

Was oke , got clean everyday.....

Food & Beverages

Was good for my taste did not had no complain

Accommodation

Ladyboy and more then two girls friendly , no one need to show there ID on arrival and you will get a call when your guest leave

Security

Excelent , they are everywhere and they keep a close eye on everyting and everyone.......

4 hours ago, Stealth007 said:

Angeles City - ABC Hotel

It`s around 10 min ride with the tricycle to walking street , and 20 min walk.......

Great reporting Stealth. Good to hear first hand what the hotels are like!

ABC is the fancy hotel near Ponytails, right?

Seems like it would be a 10 minute walk down to Phillies.  I could walk from Phillies all the way to the Lewis Grand in 20 minutes.

Btw, living in Southeast Asia, I don't like using toilet paper anymore and only about half of Angeles hotels and almost no hotels in Cebu have bum squirts.  Do you remember which hotels had bum squirts and which didn't?

Sounds like you had a great time, Stealth.

I understand that Central Park Tower is owned by same owners as Pacific Breeze hotel and I was thinking of trying it out next trip so thanks for the review.

Apologies for not giving trip and hotel report from my November trip, but too much has been happening at home so will combine trip reports with next one.

@TexasMac

Yes , ABC rank among on of the best there in AC and i love that place.......

@PDoggg

Hahahahahaha , your funny bro , well i still use toilet paper old school style thats why i never really pay any attention if they have one or not , lol , i will keep a eye out for you which one has or which one has not , lol

@SydneyJohn57

I hear something like that also but i am not sure , but the place was wonderfull , you dont need to apologize for anything Sir , SydneyJohn57 , take your time and do everything accoording to what suite you best and we will see your post and report when we see it no problem at all , as i understood your now a expat there in the phillippines so i am for sure very very interested to hear your ex-pats storys and dont hassitate to open your own expat topic in the open section or privit section.......

Greetz , Stealth

• 2 weeks later...

Manila Peninsula Hotel - Manila

My Personal Experience !!!

Winning this jackpot as i said in the beginning made me do some crazy shit and also lots lots of fun shit , i Always wanted to stay at this place and see how it is , and i did stay there for 4 days and i have to say , top gun place for real.....

I had my own privit pickup car with my lady driver , because this hotel is located in what they call the diplomatic zone , she had some pass that she can show at some intersection cheque point and by doing that made some interesting short cuts avoiding lots of traffic

On arrival the car got search with mirror under it and ID cheque of the driver and my confirm info given by the front desk , on arrival my baggage was sorted on the ground so the " K-9 " dog can do its sniff work , after that i had to put it in to a scann just like at the airport and a scann for my self also , once inside there where heavy security everywhere

At the front desk you have two host that will greet you and welcome you at the hotel and will speed up the front desk girls to help you out as fast ass possible , in the mean time the bell boy will take your baggage upstairs and wait for you infront your room

Hotel Deposit

10.000 peso , but this will not be deducted from your credid card but just put on " Hold "  or " Reservations "

Stone drop away from , " Greenbelt " , 30 min walk from P.Burgostreets

Staff Attitude

Excellent , you have some real cuttie working there , but all stuckup as fuck , lol

Wifi Systeem

Excellent , as good as the ABC hotel , good reach everywhere even outside at the pool , and very fast.....

ATM facility

There is one in the hotel lobby , very convenient

Swimming Pool

Was oke , got clean everyday , lifeguard in the day time......

Food & Beverages

Was good for my taste did not had no complain

Security

Excelent , they are everywhere and they keep a close eye on everything and everyone.......

Accomodation

Ladyboy and more then two girls friendly , at night there is a security guard with a cheque list at the lift and he will cheque everyone going to there rooms , the girls need only to show them ID and sign there name and you need to sign for your guest

Lift Security Key

You need to acctivate the lift so you can go  up to the rooms......

My Privit Driver

I had my own privit pickup car with my lady driver , because this hotel is located in what they call the diplomatic zone , she had some pass that she can show at some intersection cheque point and by doing that made some interesting short cuts avoiding lots of traffic

20171222_114209_Copy.jpg

On 2/21/2018 at 3:27 AM, Stealth007 said:

Aldo This Place Is Old , Its The First Hotel With A Phone Holder In The Toilet " Excelent " Because I Always Take My Phone With Me When I Am Going To Shit , lol

Phone holder but no bum squirt?

Don't have me glasses but maybe there is one.

Am drinking and surfing net waiting for my friend in a shortime massage.