1. 1. Do You Swallow Ladyboy Cum?

• Yes Even Better Than A Slurpee
    • She Cums In My Mouth But I Spit It Out
    • Not In Me Mouth; I Want To See Her Cum
    • I'm Not A Cocksucker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I would really love to swallow a hot ladyboy load. It's such a turn on, but I'm totally freaked out about HIV. Any other disease you can catch is a huge hassle and a pain, but it won't kill you if you get treatment. I know it's hard to catch HIV from giving oral, but I am a worst case scenario kinda guy; what if she's positive and I have a tiny tear in my mouth somewhere and don't know it?

Anyway, I suck them lustily, spit and hope for the best.

• 1 month later...

Good to see swallowing is winning so far. That is because it is pretty awesome. I have had an LB GF for 6 mos now, amazing experience. She is only 25 and at that age can cum all day, luckily for me. I never let her lose a single drop and happily gobble it all down and hear her squeal as I suck the last drops out.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I like it (a lot) but stopped, since I only have been engaging in sexual activity with P4P LBs lately. And I get a little freaked out on the odds game as others do.

Have had to get my share of shots in the past! :nurse:

But I did get caught in the moment 2 weeks ago, with a nice masseur on soi 4 and she shot down my throat, it was the best tasting cum yet! I should have asked her what she had been eating and drinking for the last 24 hours, so I could share the recipe, but that was an afterthought. 80

Now I just watch it fly, then rub it on her boobs! Good for the skin right?

:good:

A while back I questioned what was the motivation for someone to sperm on another's face. I have since cum around to this idea, and recently even was the recipient of such a spooge.

Gotta say I enjoyed the hot magma shot across my brow (despite being terribly preoccupied with getting any in my eyes).

A random extraneous salty dollop in the mouth is eventful. But taking the whole course is more than I've been able to manage...

Snowballing?

Snowballing or snowdropping is the human sexual practice in which one person takes another person's semen into his or her mouth and then passes it back to the mouth of the other, usually through kissing.

The term was originally used only by homosexuals. Researchers who surveyed over 1200 gay or bisexual men at New York LGBT community events in 2004 found that around 20% said they had one or more times engaged in snowballing. In heterosexual couples, a woman who has performed fellatio may afterwards return the semen to her partner's mouth, mixed with saliva; the couple may then exchange the fluid several times, causing its volume to increase (hence "snowballing"). Many heterosexual men are uncomfortable with the practice.

Use of the term in popular culture

Kevin Smith's film, Clerks, in which the character of Willam Black is nicknamed "Snowball" because he enjoys the practice.

Julia Roberts character in Stepmom uses the term (incorrectly identifying it as "snowblowing") while talking to her future stepdaughter. Roberts tells her future stepdaughter to insult a boy at school who previously humiliated her, telling him that she doesn't waste her time with "losers who don't even know what snowblowing is.

• Upvote 1