DownLoLarry

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Swallow Ladyboy Cum?

• Yes Even Better Than A Slurpee
    • She Cums In My Mouth But I Spit It Out
    • Not In Me Mouth; I Want To See Her Cum
    • I'm Not A Cocksucker

I've tried it once, but I did not inhale... Sir :cold:

Actually, I'm a watcher, I just try to make sure I take my glasses off first, those sort of stains will stay on a lense forever. :pic:

Any further involvement shows the class of the partner, it don't happen often, but if it does???

Since we are all friends here [?] and I HOPE this info goes no further than this room, I will tell you all to be very careful if you want to do this....and make sure you know the girl for a while and she is not sick, not some one-night stand.

I did it with a one-night stand many years ago because I thought it would be 'cool'; this was in Pattaya, the sex capital of the WORLD; what was I thinking??

So the LB sperms on my face and in my mouth and then I got off like a teenager losing his virginity; awesome! Next day I was flying back to the states, and within a few days of being home I felt really dizzy and light-headed and, eeeerrrrmmm, my white underwear had gray/green splotches all over the front of them. Yes, by now I had 'the drip', also known as gonorrhea!

Tried putting off the visit to the Doc, hoping it would just go away on its own; of course it never did. I finally went to see someone [and got the horrific test] and it turns out I had chlamydia also! I asked the Doc [who was a really cool guy] what would have happened if I had waited another week or so before finally coming in. He says; "you would have gotten sicker and sicker and then died". Phew.....1 week of Anti-biotics and all my problems were gone, but that 2 week period was really gross and something I won't go through again just to swallow an LB. The Doc also had to, by law, register me with the state as a potential threat to others LOL....someone from the state board of medicine called me once a week for 2 months after that to make sure I was getting better and not spreading my filth around to anyone else; very humiliating {good thing I didn't have a wife, eh??}.

As mentioned early on in this post, make SURE the girl you want to do this with is someone you know really well; if she has either one of these diseases you will know simply by looking in the front of her panties and you can also tell because she will be dizzy and really sick.

Sorry to be a downer here, but even that doesn't help us avoid HIV; in all reality swallowing the sperm of a person we barely know and who has likely been with dozens or hundreds of men before us is probably not a good idea.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the reality check JiaDee, it's good to be reminded on occasions of the darker side of the adult Disney world we play in. When I got all my negative test results back 2 weeks ago, I swore I'm never let anything unprotected near my mouth again that could potentially harm me. The mental stress and anxiety that can result from a few minutes pleasure is not worth it in my mind. There again I tend to be quite paranoid about these things. Cock in one hand, Listerine in the other, taking consecutive mouthfuls of each. :huh:

in all reality swallowing the sperm of a person we barely know and who has likely been with dozens or hundreds of men before us is probably not a good idea.

Ya, probably not a great idea, but after a couple o' brewskis it sounds a little better.

I think the lovely smiles make us forgot that we are dealing with a high risk population and it never hurts to be cautious. That said, and I'm not a doc, it seems to me that the drip wouldn't have been caused by shooting a load down your throat but perhaps caused instead by other activities with her or even another lb.

I had the clap once, and was wearing a condom. Almost postive it was a gg who was a bit too gooey. I thought she was just using lube so she could accomodate my massive manhood. :crazy:

I think when I took the condom off some of the goo was on my fingers and I probbaly touched my dick. Very next day, I had to fly to Indonesia where the symptoms appeared. There was a very cute nurse at the clinic but guess I wasn't the prime candidate for a boyfriend. 80

Yeah, thanks Jai Dee... that was a reality check all right... You've just scared the crap out of me!!!

I have a friend back in the UK who used to work on the 'Aids' wing at St Steven's hospital in Fulham & he reckons the chance of catching any STD's from oral sex is incredibly slim, you've got to really go out of your way some!

Also with regard to getting the Listerine out Bumble Bee, I had a dentist in Koh Sammui some years back who told me that to get rid of all the germs in your mouth you'll have to keep gargling for roughly two minutes... And that said you'll probably be better of with a milder mouth wash so that you can keep swilling it around for a longer period of time!

Anyway, I'm the same as most of you guys, with a face full of booze in me I'll break ALL of my own rules & a few more as well... Maybe it's why I like LB's so much, the sheer, intense, filth of it all??

Time for a 'grow up' pill.

Anyway, I'm the same as most of you guys, with a face full of booze in me I'll break ALL of my own rules & a few more as well... Maybe it's why I like LB's so much, the sheer, intense, filth of it all??

Heh, yes I agree with that!

which is probably why it was so 'exciting' for me to take a load in the face and mouth area, and I must admit it WAS fun! Haven't done it much since then, I guess it's like one of those things you just HAVE to try once, you know?? As you say, the sheer dirtiness of doing these things makes it more fun!

PD- it may have been someone else who gave me those 2 weird diseases; back then I was quite the butterfly, same as most mongers who travel to Thailand to meet ladyboys. It could have been someone before her for sure, but it just seems so likely that SHE was the leading candidate; I was perfectly healthy till I met her and then a week later, BAMM! I was down and out....can't think of anyone else right before her whom I was so dirty and filthy with either so my presumption was just that it was {X}; Lord knows I can't remember her name!

I live to drink cum.

I admit to a rough trade affliction, and one day I might pay for it. But hey, would you rather go out with cum in your gob or with colon cancer, or being run over by a train? I know my answer.

JD's post has caused much deserved discussion, but I'd have to question the quality of his medical advice. Chlamydia may cause all sorts of pain, flushes, rashes, etc., but unless you had serious complications I can't see it killing you or anything near. (Unless the advice I'm getting is way off the mark.)

Also, I'm intrigued by the Listerine use BB and others mention. I wouldn't have thought that would do any more good than swallowing a raw egg.

Good topic though, and I'd like to learn more.

In the meantime i'll just keep taking it down. :rolleyes:

Also, I'm intrigued by the Listerine use BB and others mention. I wouldn't have thought that would do any more good than swallowing a raw egg.

You are probably right Ken, it does not seem to make much difference. I think with me it's more a case of just having a fresh mouth after oral. :D

I'll have another try. I was a bit tired last night, and today reading my post I sound a little flippant. I did not mean to be, for as you all are well aware, this is a serious issue for us all.

Let me expand a bit on what I tried to say last night (above).

I'll start with BB, as he replied to me.

The raw egg thing was a bit too light hearted I think. But what I was trying to say was that Listerine is an oral hygiene agent, designed to help with the bacteria that cause teeth and mouth problems such as calculus and bleeding gums. Help, not be 100% effective killer (you still need to brush, floss and toothpick - although if you're like me the last can play hell with bleeding gums). It is not designed to have an effect on viral infections, which of course are the ones we shake rattle & roll about when we're considering or dealing with dollops of delicious cum in our gobs. So: no real effect of any kind there other than placebo (THINKING you're doing good, so makes you feel better) Hence my flippancy about raw egg.

Second and more generally: chlamydia is one of the most common STIs. I believe I read somewhere it is THE most common in the USA. If left untreated it can cause complications, but rarely in males (and that includes LBs, as we're talking genetics here). Essentially for men you get the results I mentioned above: pain, swelling, rashes, etc. It is easily and effectively treated with antibiotics. Advice: get regular checkups.

Same goes for all the other ones you can get treatment for: gonno, syphyllus, all the various herpes, the two relevant heps (the third hep is not transferable in cum). Again: regular checkups for diagnosis and treatment. Although for some like at least one of the herpes, I believe there is still no cure.

Then there is HIV. We all know about that one, though new drugs to suppress (not cure, yet) are coming onto the market every year.

Now, behaviour. Take all precautions. Abstain if you must. Use condoms if you must.

But know this: in all reputable research with big samples thus far done - that I am aware of anyhow - the demonstrated risk of HIV transmission via oral sex is less than 1% or around that figure. In the most reputable research I've seen, it is 0.something %, so close to zero it doesn't matter. (And in fact in one European study with large sample, it was zero, ie not one person contracted anything.)

Summary: As long as you have healthy mouth and throat, your chances of getting HIV through sucking cock and drinking cum are very close to zero. Now, this is where Listerine comes in. It helps to keep your mouth healthy, along with brushing and flossing. But like I said above, it won't stop anything, it just helps you get the healthy mouth.

If like me you are addickted to oral sex you can pursue it with confidence that while you may get something, the chances of it happening with healthy gob are extremely slight for the main bads, and smallish (compared to vaginal or anal sex) for the others like chlamydia.

Declaration: I am not a medico and this is not guaranteed medical advice. But as a life long dedicated cock sucker I have keen interest and maintain a close watch on this stuff.

Of course good hygiene involves brushing one's teeth. But my guess is that it's not a great idea to brush before cocksucking since brushing can create tiny tears in the skin permitting semen to enter the bloodstream.

So I think Listerine is best.

As stated above it seems that BBBJ do not put one at risk for HIV unless there are open sores in your mouth. However , I have heard of people getting ghonorehea of the throat.

You're dead (or alive) right Larry, don't brush your teeth if you plan to imbibe. That's the rule. Listerine it can be, or simply suck at night brush in the morning, or whatever. Simple routine to establish and follow.

And you'll always hear of someone getting something. For in the long haul no probability is zero, always is it some tiny thing at best, zero point something. That means some one of us, you me him, has to catch something.

But I guess the main point of my post - which I did not make clear enough - is that for the general picture, we can be confident, happy, enthusiastic about the issue. It is not a bleak picture for all of us just because one of us gets something once. Sure that one catches something, but in the main 99+% do not.

• 2 months later...